• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Who knows. Dignitas has been pretty committed as an org so far and the team hasn't reached low enough a point to warrant pulling out.

Wouldn't expect a massive roster swap. Dig has proven time and again they can compete with the best of EU and they just had another. Maybe if JayPL resigns or something you'd see a bigger shakeup. Or Bakery clashes with the management, it is his team after all.

Seriously though quickening puts portals at a 10 sec CD.

brian!

yeah medivh only has one build and the numbers on it are too good
ban medivh against expert tbh

hm lightning breath against sanc and w/ ley line seal wadafa
it's better on the objective but the wombo potential is really strong w/ apoc

i think dig didnt check the heroics, they wasted EVERYTHING before that breath

adrd's leyline seals are scary af. Dignitas seems behind the curve on the meta atm. Quite a departure from how they historically defined the EU meta. Jaina Zeratul, Tracer Tass, Tyrael,...

brian!

yeah their drafting this series hasnt been great
if you're giving up medivh you really need like at least a little cc on your team lol

I don't get the tyrael picks at all. There've been nary any value from it in both games, as it affects the ground it's canceled by leyline seal and Jay hasn't been on point with it to boot.

Is bakery's support pool so low that they have to pick rehgar even in first rotation?

brian!

oh i didnt realize it worked on sanc
i think tyrael is a pretty decent pick on this map always since his q, esp. after 16, works really well w/ the objective

expert threw that pretty hard, they wanted to fight at obj always but got lured into a molten core fight, good manipulation from dig

Zackat

the throw

rejoice.png

Generally I dislike main tank tyrael. Holy Ground remains awesome but first consideration has to be if you'll get value from sanct, Lvl 16 can be too late to still have an impact.

I actually was taking BfB over Holy Ground occasionally when I was jamming Tyrael games.

Xul, Zeebo and Ragnaros is complete overkill on Shire, on spiders that amount of waveclear would accomplish something. Also Dig has Dehaka and one sided globals usually work out badly on DShire.

brian!

yeah they're going for the stall post-20 and giving up every single dragon, but this relies completely on dig playing dumb

brian!

it was first picked lol, i have no idea why, they went all in on early gank comp immediately

nvt got away w/ murder this game lol

brian!

yeah nvt ran them over in this draft
chen instead of rexxar, but freedom still has no solo lane

i think freedom are counting very hard on swapping out medic and tilting them

ohhhhh now i get it, zul for the siege, damn freedom breaking up the meta for this map

these games are too silly

Alright I got it team with the bad draft will always win. Auriel + Jo for the waveclear was smart though.

Core call was totally unrealistic especially after they didn't confirm the kill on tass.

Maledict

These teams seem so rough. I don't think Thrall earthquake has actually hit anyone the last two times he's cast it.

Edit: and that's it, Naventic can't hit top 3 for the clash.

Xeteh

Wtf is CC time? Time CC'd or time CC'ing, what constitutes as CC.

Whoever it is really needs to step up. Also appears they've been figured out a bit.

Depends what the game counts it as. Any loss of control could be considered CC but some games only really count stuns/polymorph type abilities.

Top Bottom