• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hex: Armies of Myth |OT| Fun2Play MMOTCG

Me too. I would play more PVP, but I really don't feel like investing in a TCG right now. Every time I try to come up with a deck I need to buy a bunch of cards. I don't really feel like grinding out drafts.

So just waiting till PVE hits. I'm a backer btw.

Yeah, it's a fun game but they are way, way behind schedule. Frankly, with their pace, I'd imagine any fresh ideas they add to the game are going to be added to other TCG's and be old hat by the time they officially release :p

"Way behind schedule" is an understatement. Frankly, I think they just outright lied about the progress of the game to get more kickstarter backers. The kickstarter said they just needed more funds for "a last push" for the game to release in October...of 2013.

Riiiiiight.

"Way behind schedule" is an understatement. Frankly, I think they just outright lied about the progress of the game to get more kickstarter backers. The kickstarter said they just needed more funds for "a last push" for the game to release in October...of 2013.

Riiiiiight.

This Cory motherfcker is a slimy one. Every time he pours his heart how awesome everything is, how they are making progress and how community is blooming. I think that even core backers are sick of this bullshit every month. Why wait for the last day to announce that you cannot meet your promises about campaign? Why not set real deadline rather than "Soon" on everything? I am critical of SC for their progress and promises, but this game is mismanagement and lies on a whole different level.

And don't get me started about their $100k tournament, they don't know shit about esports nor there is even 300 competitive pvp players in the game. League of Legends S1 championship had that amount of prize money in 2011. Riot claims that they had 11m daily and 32m monthly users by that time.

Part of the reason why I am so disappointed in Hex is because the game and concept are GOOD. Infinity Wars have similar problems: super-strong paid cards, no multiplayer, balance issues etc. Junk MTG game on Steam has 2vs2, that thing is a demo for the real deal: paper MTG and MTGO.

Top Bottom