• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hex MMOTCG Kickstarter by Cryptozoic Entertainment [Complete, ~$2.5 million funded]

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wish Alpha started after kickstarter ends... But if release is September I'm assuming 1 month alpha&beta each, so more realistic would be July... We'll see. Would be a great birthday present for me! :p (July, not tomorrow.)

iirate

More like ready to get into the hospital for a stomach rupture.

So many goodies no matter what tier you pick. So many amazing kickstarter goals. This game needs to get here!

Yeah, even Squire is a steal at this point. Seems hard to go wrong here, I can't wait!

Poetic

This kickstarter needs to end before I get myself in trouble. I'm officially in on two Collectors now on separate accounts.

Playset of the AA cards every year, 4 Gardens, 2 free drafts a week. Really excited and looking forward to this game. Hope it's around for a long time.

Tried my best to get my friends onto the Hex train, but none of em were into it. I'm still kinda wishy washy on it myself....but I can't resist the allure of all that value! I keep going back and forth between the $65 tier and the $35. Can't afford more then that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kickstarter is killing me. In for $250 after a Dungeon Crawler opened up.

Niiiiice snipe. I'm actually... happy I didn't see that. I know myself. I am weak. Dungeon Crawler is the most appealing tier to me, I'm at King so far.

Raxus

Not going to lie. Putting 250 bones on this is pretty tempting but like most card games; I play a ton, get bored and then stop playing.

Blackheim

Join us.... Join us....

Seriously though check out the videos on Twitch Tv they have and read up on the articles and see if you want to take the dive. I'm hype as hell for it personally.

Oh, I want to. I've been so hot and cold with gaming for a while now that I'd hate to give up $120 and only play for a month hah. I wish there was a video of PvE play to see how that works in detail. PvP is pretty self-explanatory. Some of those cards are ridiculous in the one video I watched!

Not going to lie. Putting 250 bones on this is pretty tempting but like most card games; I play a ton, get bored and then stop playing.
Me and my friends go through a cycle. We play, spent gross amounts of money on decks, do tourneys then we get burnt out and broke. We quite for a year or so, jump back in and repeat.

Now we're all done with college and doing our separate things. So there's no hope we'll ever play again. At least with Hex there will always be people to play with whenever I get that itch.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
x1FYnDol.png

I hope you're happy Ryuukan. Pestering me about this shit for 2 weeks finally paid off.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
The 2.5m stretch will really be a... stretch. We actually could have hit 2.4m though.

Just upgraded to an opened up Dungeon Crawler.

What have I done?

EDIT: dropped it. While it's cool, just don't see $130 worth of value there. Under 1 hour, just going to hope a Pro opens up, even if there's little to no chance. Otherwise, I'll just stick with the King.

StMeph

I do think that 2x Collector (or some equivalent) will be very worthwhile in the long run, but I am also not prepared to plonk $500 before the game even launches. In long-term value though, I think that will ultimately prove to be the best. That, or GK + Collector.

In for Pro + King myself.

dopan

Neo Member
I'm in for collector. Thinking about downgrading if an early bird king opens up, but I'm probably going to stick to it. I'm more hyped for this game than anything out of E3.

Tucah

you speak so well
I want to back this, still not sure how much...probably in for $35, but then I thought "hey, $15 more isn't bad" and considered going for $50. I'm running out of time, hah.

Izayoi

Banned
Using previous paypal numbers we're 70k short of the goal, doesn't look like we'll make it in time.

I'm willing to bet you guys are right about them fudging the PayPal numbers to get by, though, as it'll be awfully close either way.

Tucah

you speak so well
Went in for $50 at the last minute because why the fuck not. I love TCGs, haven't played one for a while and the ideas behind this sound awesome. I look forward to playing with everyone in here!

Top Bottom