• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman: Absolution |OT| Police do not suspect Blood Money is involved.

I don't believe so. I am going to play through a purist mission or two tomorrow when I get to work as I left my system there. Purist is going to be nuts because there is no minimap D:

I thought I wouldn't really need it tonight but I really want to play some Hitman now lol

Is it worth starting on normal/hard to get a feel for the systems first though, or just dive straight in?

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I started off on Expert. I wouldn't bother with normal at all, ever. You will take your lumps like I did but it has paid off.

RevDM

Banned
By the sounds of it, this game isn't worth $60 to me. I'm gonna go ahead and cancel my preorder later today and pick up Arkham city.

Primalgames.de (Bochum) 56,99 € incl. Sniper challenge

:)
Ok, I have it pre-ordered for less at the moment so I think I'll wait. Do you know if there's any chance that some individual stores of bigger chains like Media Markt or Saturn sell it early? I haven't been that long in Germany yet, so maybe you have more experience in this.

Ok, I have it pre-ordered for less at the moment so I think I'll wait. Do you know if there's any chance that some individual stores of bigger chains like Media Markt or Saturn sell it early? I haven't been that long in Germany yet, so maybe you have more experience in this.

Hmmm I dom't think so. Maybe saturday evening but that's just a guess. Monday evening should be safe though.

Double D

Anyone else that ordered through GMG know if we'll get keys before release date and, subsequently, be able to pre-load through Steam?

rvy

Banned
I know her, you can trust me on this one

OqQ0e.gif

this is the one game that will, how do I say, polarize the fans. from the walkthrough I have seen, it looks more like SA than blood money especially with the disguises. Luckily, there a few great levels for contracts mode. I'm willing to bet that there will be a lot of contract assignments for(easter egg spoilers)
kane and lynch

The King of Chinatown was alright, but the way the disguise system works just rubs me the wrong way.

I'm playing on hard, but expert would be crazy hard I would think, and normal too easy..

With the levels that take place in populated areas, you have to be smart and use a combination of disguise and hiding in the crowd.

With the levels that take place in populated areas, you have to be smart and use a combination of disguise and hiding in the crowd.

The amount of people on screen and the framerate remaining solid is impressive.

Is he not allowed to play on normal or something?

Let him enjoy the damn game.

The enemies in this game are no worse then other ai stealth games. Play whatever level of difficulty you want there is 5 to choose from! :D and again this game def warrants repeated playthroughs.

haikira

Pleasantly surprised we're getting it the 20th in UK too. Thought it would be next Friday.

Was expecting the usual BS, with the release date changing on steam just a few days before release. But it turns out it's the correct date. =D

Top Bottom