• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homeland - Season 4 - Sundays on Showtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Rex.

Banned
Just caught up now, I'm actually enjoying it. I stopped taking the show seriously around halfway through S2 so I can just enjoy the ride without getting annoyed at the nonsense.

Also, Fara.. DAMN. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Wow just watched all four episodes. Amazing season so far except I don't know what the fuck that last scene was. Why.jpg. whatever though the rest was amaze balls

Deku Tree

Lol. All the shows I watch all week long are Sunday night shows. Homeland, the affair, walking dead, the good wife, and at other times of year newsroom, game of thrones, Ray donovan, true detective, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some... Why do I fit so perfectly into the Sunday demographic?

Shadow780

No new episode this week.

Rtq7V5Y.gif

Best part of the episode was when Quinn told Carrie that it looks like she's fucking a child. The way he said that was cold as ice. I love that dude.

kingkitty

Every scene with Aayan and Carrie I wanted to barf.

Although the "How do I give?" scene made me lol.

And predictably, Quinn is just....Jesus Christ Quinn, just stop.

cameron

Saul fucked up. It would've been too convenient if Fara/Quinn were able to place the tracker on the car. Glad they failed.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Carrie is the worst fucking station chief of all time. Completely and entirely out of touch with both the actual station and her own secret team for a period of like 36 hours. Dumbest fucking shit. Lest we forget, she hasn't worked with the station since she touched down in Pakistan. At all.

Someone put a bullet in Carrie's head and put Danny Noonan in charge.

Carrie is the worst fucking station chief of all time. Completely and entirely out of touch with both the actual station and her own secret team for a period of like 36 hours. Dumbest fucking shit. Lest we forget, she hasn't worked with the station since she touched down in Pakistan. At all.

Someone put a bullet in Carrie's head and put Danny Noonan in charge.
she was busy werkin dat ass
et
brahh

Saty

Aayan-Carrie storyline continues to be an insult for everybody's intelligence. Not even a shred of doubt in his mind even though he knows his uncle is alive. Medical student my ass. 'Can i touch you again?'

Carrie is terrible. Hey, they invented phones for a reason! You have 3 days to turn the kid but instead of choosing the more likely approach you're going to try and seduce him to gain his trust so he can feel so connected to you that he 'can't lie to you anymore' and blurt info out?
Like i said, they ought to have played hardball with Aayan and present the situation as it and threaten his life\ his friends academic lives. Fear and having other people on the line would have made Aayan play ball sooner than later. But again, they don't seem to be interested in believability but hailing Carrie the all-can-do agent.

This Aayan BS is ruining this season for me, is so cringeworthy, at least I hope they are taking precautions, we dont want another baby, lol

This Aayan BS is ruining this season for me, is so cringeworthy, at least I hope they are taking precautions, we dont want another baby, lol

Most unrealistic episode ever.

Am I suppose to believe that when Duck Phillips was rooting around Carrie's underwear drawer he wouldn't pick up at least one item for a sniff?

"It's looks to me like you're fucking a child!"

BOOM!

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Best part of the episode was when Quinn told Carrie that it looks like she's fucking a child. The way he said that was cold as ice. I love that dude.
It was, but it was kind of dumb. A med school student would obviously not be a minor, unless Pakistan's education system is particularly different...

So far the season has been delivering for me. Digging the location change, and the new characters are pretty good. I can tell when this show is good because it feels like it's over in a flash and I want more.

The guy who played Duck Phillips in madmen looks so fucking stressed out in this. Always liked that actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom