• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hubble Tele-Noscope - Starfield photomode OT

Another starfield thread, but one where we can share photos of our adventure so far.

374998666_1243582819639668_6521111831181957408_n.png

373460257_848290400341482_6552989897912303852_n.png

373463962_608613091346188_218716043705715605_n.png

Stuart360

I tried to post some screen grabs days ago but NeoGaf wouldnt let me,. I think the file sizes were too big. I could of uploaded the pics to a pic site and that would probably of worked.
In fact i will do when i get a bit of free time.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Some of these pics, and some poeple try to make out this game looks bad. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The atmosphere in these pics is just out of this world (pun intended)
Graphics at times can range from a little weird to amazing. But the art design is some of the best I've ever seen. It's everything. Even the Mission Board menu UI on the kiosks, the logos, the clothes, the guns, all of it. 10/10 art design.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
View from the top of Mercury Tower where my penthouse is. You can see my ship down below.

rHg0E7J.jpg

Now to see how good this jetpack really is.

For the record, I was able to boost down to two lower levels from my penthouse. Well......on my second attempt anyway. First time I forgot to put my boost pack on. lol

Here I am jumping off the first level I landed on.

qLpwFBO.jpg

I then made it to the courtyard below with the statue in the middle.

2dDG8gv.jpg

View from the ground right outside the space port. Can't even see my penthouse anymore. lol...that was a long way down.

2I2Bims.jpg

And no, Andreja didn't jump down with me. lol....she just appeared out of nowhere.

Last edited:

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Well looks like I'm joining them... another thing to add to the list of "Sarah disliked that". Every time she dislikes something, I steal an item from her room in the lodge
I was doing the Freestar Ranger quest line when I ran into this lesser quest, so I had Sam Coe with me and that dude hated me. Ranger is good for being a dickhead to everyone.

The Striker quest is where you run into my favorite chick in the game, Andrea. She’s a junkie, rude, and down to commit some acts of violence.

Hadrian is another down bitch. You can start killing civilians and she’ll pull out a gun and defend you against security instead of ‘hating that’ and leaving.

Top Bottom