• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I need a New PC!" 2012 Thread. Ivy, SSDs, and reading the OP. [Part 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

beje

Banned
I asked this a page ago, but it kind of got missed, or maybe there aren't UK gaffers perusing this thread. Anyway, would a budget of £500 be enough to build a gaming PC to run the likes of Skyrim at 1080p/60fps and run PS2/Wii games at full speed in 1080p? I've already got a SSD I can move over, so that'll save me a few quid.

You can try mix-matching parts from the Standard and Enhanced builds in the OP, just take into account that if you want PS2/Wii emulation you cannot skim in CPU, a Z77 mobo and heatsink for overclocking. An i5 3570K overclocked all the way up to 4.4GHz with a mere Asrock Z77 Pro3 (or Pro4-M if you want to go micro-ATX) mobo will take you a long, long way. That board in particular is dirt cheap and overclocks like a champ (which is great for emus) just changing the multiplier value in BIOS, and you'd probably be able to juice it up to 4.6GHz with a good custom profile.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
So I got this Radeon 6450 msi 2gb lowprofile, my computer won't detect it on startup ( black screen) but it detects my 6990 and gives me a signal.
What I did was get to my desktop and go to my device manager; the computer acknowledges the 6450, but doesn't give me a signal for it upon cold boot, why?

Scala

Guys, what do you think about this config:
(€900,00)

ATX NOX NX-2 BLACK
NOX NX 620W ATX PFC ACTIVO
ASUS H77 SK1155 4XDDR3 DVI MATX - P8H77-M
INTEL CORE i5 3570K 3.40GHZ LGA1155 CACHE 6MB
DIMM KINGSTON DDR3 8GB 1600 - KHX16C10B1R/8
SSD SAMSUNG 256GB 830 SATA - MZ-7PC256B/WW
ASUS ENGTX660 DC II 2GB DDR5 2XDVI - ENGTX660-DC2O-2GD5
DVD-RW LG 24X SATA BLACK BULK - GH24NS95BBB

I'm in the market for a new card and i'm looking to get the most bang for my buck so to speak.

I've been reading up on some pc stuff and i'm thinking of getting the 660 TI.
Good choice?

( got a dual core e8500 with 4gbram but soon to be updated also)

Have GPUs with 3GB of VRAM become the norm?

I was helping build my friends computer over the weekend and was surprised to hear that. Seems like complete overkill for any game right now, although I guess it's more of a future proof thing.

accx

Have GPUs with 3GB of VRAM become the norm?

I was helping build my friends computer over the weekend and was surprised to hear that. Seems like complete overkill for any game right now, although I guess it's more of a future proof thing.

Promoting a fuckton of VRAM has been a dubious selling point since like forever.
Just look at the GPU's in laptops for example. There's always that "its 2gb of video ram!!!!!!!"
and then you realize it's one of those shitty iterations only suitable for light web browsing and emails.
Most people i know jumped the gun on 1gb vram models back when that was the new thing only to discover it couldn't play shit and of course had to pay more money for a decent gpu.

But yea, more VRAM is starting to matter since more and more people tend to run multiple displays and such. 1gb is fine for the most part if you're just gaming on one monitor at like 1080p.

garath

Does anyone have some knowledge about this boost technology for the 7950? The Hardocp GPU roundup references the 7950 boost as opposed to just a plain 7950. Where the 660ti and the regular 7950 were pretty close in performance, the "boost" version kicks it in the teeth.

However when I'm trying to find one, I see "boost" editions around $320 (which is a solid $40 more than the regular 7950 and 660ti) but it's starting to sound like just a bios change is enabling the boost.

Any knowledge out there?

I'm leaning towards going with an i5-3570K CPU (priced at about £166) for my new PC. However, I wondered if there is enough of a performance benefit with the i7-3770K CPU (£237) to justify paying the extra £70. I've not put much thought into the overclocking side of things just yet, having never done it with previous PC's, but I'll probably end up doing it if it's easy enough. So, basically is the £70 extra well spent in terms of performance boost?

beje

Banned
I'm leaning towards going with an i5-3570K CPU (priced at about £166) for my new PC. However, I wondered if there is enough of a performance benefit with the i7-3770K CPU (£237) to justify paying the extra £70. I've not put much thought into the overclocking side of things just yet, having never done it with previous PC's, but I'll probably end up doing it if it's easy enough. So, basically is the £70 extra well spent in terms of performance boost?

It's only worth to go for an i7 if you're going to do heavy multimedia tasks like 3D rendering or professional video encoding. The only difference between those CPUs is that the i7 does hyperthreading (4 cores, 8 threads) while the i5 does not (4 cores, 4 threads). General usage, gaming and emulation do not benefit at all from it.

kharma45

Does anyone have some knowledge about this boost technology for the 7950? The Hardocp GPU roundup references the 7950 boost as opposed to just a plain 7950. Where the 660ti and the regular 7950 were pretty close in performance, the "boost" version kicks it in the teeth.

However when I'm trying to find one, I see "boost" editions around $320 (which is a solid $40 more than the regular 7950 and 660ti) but it's starting to sound like just a bios change is enabling the boost.

Any knowledge out there?

Boosts up the speed to 925MHz but it's pretty much irrelevant as almost all 7950s can overclock to over 1GHz without any effort.

(€900,00)

ATX NOX NX-2 BLACK

I wouldn't get a 660, the AMD alternative of the 7870 is the better buy imo. Also switch to a Z77 board.

FinKL

(€900,00)

ATX NOX NX-2 BLACK

Hmm one thing to consider is H77 Chipset is no O/C, yet you got a 3570k which allows O/C. You would want one or the other if I remember correctly? Unless you were aiming for the Intel HD4000 in the 3570k? z77 & 3570k or h77 & 3570 (cheaper no o/c).

zulfate

Great my friends pc dies and mine seems to want to follow. My computer randomly restarts now sometimes it wont even turn on, fuck! Sometimes pc is terrible about this shit. I take it i have to remove every piece now? I hope it is the power supply because what else wont even turn on the pc. It was working just fine before and i havent even touched it.

You should be able to select which monitor is primary and which is secondary. Are you saying that you are constantly switching inputs? Once they are plugged in, just go into your display settings and hit the check box that says 'Make this my primary'.

But yeah, the issues with NVIDIA and displayport are endless. SMH.

That's all well and good at the OS level, but not at all at the BIOS and bootloader level.

FinKL

One final check-in before I start going crazy buying this all. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

For my mITX build, which will only be used for web browsing, Youtube/Netflix, Office products, and iTunes/Pandora. It will not be used for a drop of gaming, video editing, overclocking, or large file-crunching.

CPU/iGPU: Intel Core i3-3220 Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 55W Dual-Core Intel HD2500 - $130
Motherboard: ASUS P8H77-I LGA 1155 Intel H77 mITX - $80 (normally $100, but NE has a combo deal with the case)
RAM: SAMSUNG 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) - $36
SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Series MZ-7TD120BW 2.5" 120GB SATA III - $90
Case: CM Elite 120 mITX - $40 AR
Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling 400w modular 80+ Bronze - $40 AR

Total: $416, or $395 after I count in cashback bonuses from my Discover card. That includes all taxes and shipping charges. That leaves me ~$250 for the OS, a monitor, a wifi stick (or card, haven't decided yet) and cheap speakers. I might replace that SSD with another one if I see a good deal pop up in the next few weeks. How does it look, PC-GAF?

I was strongly leaning going for one of the AMD A6/A8 processors, but it seems like they have great iGPUs but fall behind on single-core processing compared to the i3 line, and I expect single-core usage to be more important for everyday tasks.

Oh, and I've already got cable ties and thermal paste from my summer 2011 build. I'm ready to put some excellent cable management into this thing... which won't be hard without a dedicated GPU, HDD (which I may add later from an old laptop, not sure yet), CD/DVD drive, and having a modular power supply.

That is EXACTLY how my first run through of picking parts look minus video card, but I ended up with 1 or 2 step ups along with a video card. If you are itching for a little better iGPU performance, maybe i3-3225 with intel's HD4000? Looks great for what you are paying to be honest. Newegg has some great deals today.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Samsung just posted a BF ad that has the 120Hz 700D monitor for $250 with 3D glasses (Not nVidia). November 18th to the 26th.
Pretttttttttty good. Best deal on the one of the best 120Hz panels. http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS23A700DS/ZA?

and
Samsung 120Hz FancyPants monitor up for a good deal. $450 with a $60 gift card.
System bought.

I can't wait to build it and play Doom!
Yaaaaay
I asked this a page ago, but it kind of got missed, or maybe there aren't UK gaffers perusing this thread. Anyway, would a budget of £500 be enough to build a gaming PC to run the likes of Skyrim at 1080p/60fps and run PS2/Wii games at full speed in 1080p? I've already got a SSD I can move over, so that'll save me a few quid.
The Enhanced is the lowest priced best overall for what you want. Not sure how equal your pricing is, but if you drop the HDD price you are much closer to 500.
You want a 'K' Intel CPU and a Z68/Z77 mobo which drive up the cost a touch.

You can get very passable performance with an H61 mobo and i5 3450 for less, but I'd highly recommend going for the whole build.
I'm in the market for a new card and i'm looking to get the most bang for my buck so to speak.

I've been reading up on some pc stuff and i'm thinking of getting the 660 TI.
Good choice?

( got a dual core e8500 with 4gbram but soon to be updated also)
Need more info, what do you want to play, when will you upgrade everything else? What do you have and what do you want to spend?
Great my friends pc dies and mine seems to want to follow. My computer randomly restarts now sometimes it wont even turn on, fuck! Sometimes pc is terrible about this shit. I take it i have to remove every piece now? I hope it is the power supply because what else wont even turn on the pc. It was working just fine before and i havent even touched it.
Clean it out, plug and replug all your connections.
Look for bulging or busted capacitors.

Swapping the PSU is a good test to start with.

That is EXACTLY how my first run through of picking parts look minus video card, but I ended up with 1 or 2 step ups along with a video card. If you are itching for a little better iGPU performance, maybe i3-3225 with intel's HD4000? Looks great for what you are paying to be honest. Newegg has some great deals today.

That is one of the parts I'm waffling on; the 3225 has a significantly improved graphics units, but the 3220 should handle Netflix and Youtube and the like without even the slightest hitch, so I think the 3225 is overkill. Still waiting for a good sale for either the 3220 or 3225, whichever gets at least $10 off the current Newegg prices will be the CPU I go with.

Well, hell, now I'm wondering if the 3220T is better for what I want than the 3220. Lower clock speed, but should run a bit cooler I am thinking? 3220 vs 3220t... hmm. Same price basically (~$130 without discounts).

Need more info, what do you want to play, when will you upgrade everything else? What do you have and what do you want to spend?

I've decided to just go ahead and upgrade my mobo, ram and processor also.
Got a case and my power supply is corsair 620.
This is what i'm looking at:

CORSAIR 8GB (2x4gb) 1600mhz Cml8gx3m2a1600c9 Zwart € 39,99

INTEL 180GB 2.5 Inch 330 Series Ssdsc2ct180a3k5 € 129,99

ASUS P8z77-v Lx Ddr3 Socket 1155 Intel® Z77 € 109,99

113000 INTEL Core I5 3570k 22nm 4 Cores 4 Threads 3.4 € 3.8ghz 6... € 214,99

ASUS GTX660 TI-DC2O-2GD5 € 329,99

kharma45

Considered a 7950 for the same sort of money as the 660Ti?

Hey PC Gaf! I need some help figuring out a solid build for my father for Christmas. So long story short my dad retired from the Air Force a few years back where he flew C-130's. I built my own PC last year and ended up showing him flight simulator and he had a blast with it. So I am thinking that I want to build him a PC that is capable of running flight simulator X. Looking at the builds in the OP it looks like I could go with most of the parts from the budget build, with maybe an upgrade on the GPU. I just wanted to get a feel from you guys to see what I would need to get some solid performance with that game so my dad can keep his skills sharp! lol Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ThedasSin

Clean it out, plug and replug all your connections.
Look for bulging or busted capacitors.

Swapping the PSU is a good test to start with.

thanks that is good information,ok i just noticed that the fans are not spinning but i will clean it out.

EDIT:fuck i did it again this is my gf's account, this is ZULFATE!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Swap the Intel SSD for a Samsung 830 or Crucial M4.

7950 is better value and comes with 3 games. If you want nVidia the 660Ti is still solid though.

Hey PC Gaf! I need some help figuring out a solid build for my father for Christmas. So long story short my dad retired from the Air Force a few years back where he flew C-130's. I built my own PC last year and ended up showing him flight simulator and he had a blast with it. So I am thinking that I want to build him a PC that is capable of running flight simulator X. Looking at the builds in the OP it looks like I could go with most of the parts from the budget build, with maybe an upgrade on the GPU. I just wanted to get a feel from you guys to see what I would need to get some solid performance with that game so my dad can keep his skills sharp! lol Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Budget should be blazing fast for that and many other things. 6850 can do many current games at 1080p close to 60FPS so I think you will be ok.

Need an external hard drive. Any brand recommendations? I have had a Seagate for years so I'm leaning toward them but I'll take PC-Gaf's word over mine.

FinKL

Samsung just posted a BF ad that has the 120Hz 700D monitor for $250 with 3D glasses (Not nVidia). November 18th to the 26th.
Pretttttttttty good. Best deal on the one of the best 120Hz panels. http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS23A700DS/ZA?

Exactly what I was betting on! Staying up Saturday night for this.

Are Asus's mobos worth the extra $75 more than a comparable Gigabyte? The only difference I can find are these marketing gimmicks that Asus uses. But there is some evidence that they do help in benchmarks I've read.
EX. LUCIDLOGIX VIRTU MVP, UEFI BIOS (EZ MODE), USB 3.0 BOOST, EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and TPU (TurboV Processing Unit)

It's really hard to find benchmarks that compares this stuff.

FinKL

That is one of the parts I'm waffling on; the 3225 has a significantly improved graphics units, but the 3220 should handle Netflix and Youtube and the like without even the slightest hitch, so I think the 3225 is overkill. Still waiting for a good sale for either the 3220 or 3225, whichever gets at least $10 off the current Newegg prices will be the CPU I go with.

It's really hard to gauge how much of a difference in performance this will get you. But the low power draw is really appealing. Considering what you want is a super light application PC, whichever you can get for cheaper.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Need an external hard drive. Any brand recommendations? I have had a Seagate for years so I'm leaning toward them but I'll take PC-Gaf's word over mine.
Well you can only pick from Seagate or WD so you don't have a lot of choice!
Some Seagates are 1 or 2 year warranties and all current HDDs are bad so buy something that isn't a 5400/5900RPM Green drive from Seagate and hope for the best.
Exactly what I was betting on! Staying up Saturday night for this.

Are Asus's mobos worth the extra $75 more than a comparable Gigabyte? The only difference I can find are these marketing gimmicks that Asus uses. But there is some evidence that they do help in benchmarks I've read.
EX. LUCIDLOGIX VIRTU MVP, UEFI BIOS (EZ MODE), USB 3.0 BOOST, EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and TPU (TurboV Processing Unit)

It's really hard to find benchmarks that compares this stuff.
All features over $120 that aren't more PWMs or PCI-E bandwidth is fluff to me.
What are you looking at?
Ok think i'm gonna stay with nvidia then.

So the rest of my components are good for gaming on 1080p screen at 60fps?

Also in regard of the ssd this is what i can choose from:
http://www.tones.be/producten/ssd
Samsung 128GB 2.5 Inch 830 Series Basic Mz-7pc128b would be what I would get. The Intels have been great, but this is the transition onto using a Sandforce controller and I'm not completely resold on it. Although it's seemingly been ok. Might be a good time for me to relook at how they are standing up.

FinKL

$185 Asus P8-z77-i deluxe vs $110 Gigabyte Ga-z77n

SFF mITX
7950-For gaming/daily use Crysis 3, GW2 etc.
i5-3570k

I'm looking at the Asus WiDi variant (~$200 vs the above Gigabyte), but the information/specs on the Asus WiDi variant don't look as polished as the one w/o WiDi so that is what I linked above. WiDi is super gimmicky (can't really play games on it due to lag), but I'd like to mess around with it. Don't really care for the dual gigabit ethernet on the Gigabyte or eSata ports (what uses these?) on the Asus.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
$185 Asus P8-z77-i deluxe vs $110 Gigabyte Ga-z77n

SFF mITX
7950-For gaming/daily use Crysis 3, GW2 etc.
i5-3570k

I'm looking at the Asus WiDi variant (~$200 vs the above Gigabyte), but the information/specs on the Asus WiDi variant don't look as polished as the one w/o WiDi so that is what I linked above. WiDi is super gimmicky (can't really play games on it due to lag), but I'd like to mess around with it. Don't really care for the dual gigabit ethernet on the Gigabyte or eSata ports (what uses these?) on the Asus.

Also Newegg has the 2 versions of the Gigabyte Ga-z77n on their website. 1 with a larger price tag. Newer version?
The GB seems fine if you aren't going to push your OC. The ASRock mITX should be good too. The ASUS seems like overkill to me.

One of the GB's is H77 vs Z77.

Prozel

Damn, oh well, should've researched more. I could push the multiplayer up to 42 before it went silly. I guess that's the max.

mkenyon

Banned
Yep thats it. I don't think the +$75 for an extreme O/C will be worth it so went ahead and got the GB. I'll only do the small multiplier O/C anyway. Thanks all! Just waiting on CPU/GPU and that BF 120hz Sammy
IVB's realistic top end for 24/7 is in the 4.3-4.5 range. $75 for 200-300mhz is silly.

But for folks that do want it, it is nice to have. That's why I put the ASUS in the top build in the SFF guide.

Erebus

What do you guys think of these hybrid HDDs?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0068QO82G/

I've been thinking of upgrading to an SSD for quite some time but I still can't get over the price/capacity ratio they provide, so I'd rather go for a Seagate Momentus Hybrid.

Now I know that a fresh install of the OS is generally recommended when you change your primary drive but say I want to avoid the hassle, will I run into any issues if I use this to clone my old HDD?

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Before I start this, I just want to make sure of a few things. I've got the E8400 I bought from someone here, I've got a tube of new thermal paste, and I've got a half bottle of really old 70% isopropyl alcohol, though I'll probably see if I can't find a bottle of 90% tomorrow after work.

I put this thing together from components four years ago, so I'm not a novice at this, but kind of out of practice. I'm upgrading an E5200 to an E8400, so being that they're both Socket 775, that should be fine. Can it be as simple as popping open my case, removing the HSF (it's an aftermarket one, but I seem to recall screwing some retaining clips in from the backside of the mobo that it popped into), unlatching the CPU cover, removing it, popping the new one in, cleaning off the heat transfer surface of the old HSF, putting a single drop of new paste on the CPU, popping the HSF back on, closing the case back up, and flipping the thing on? Would there be any major changes I'd need to make once I power up?

zulfate

ok mkenyon or anyone else who knows alot about micro atx

im tired of my bulky corsair 600t case so i was looking at the arc mini for a smaller form factor.
so i was looking at motherboards and i remember you mentioning to me the maximus gene v but that seems like overkill to me mainly because i have no idea what Lucid Virtu MVP is even after i looked it up, it seems from the last page that it is a worthless feature so what is a good motherboard for mATX form. i was looking at ASRock H61M/U3S3 is that any good. i dont mind paying $200 but is it really worth it?

Also my powersupply died. The fan doesnt spin :( partly why i was rethinking about the case and motherboard.

scogoth

Before I start this, I just want to make sure of a few things. I've got the E8400 I bought from someone here, I've got a tube of new thermal paste, and I've got a half bottle of really old 70% isopropyl alcohol, though I'll probably see if I can't find a bottle of 90% tomorrow after work.

I put this thing together from components four years ago, so I'm not a novice at this, but kind of out of practice. I'm upgrading an E5200 to an E8400, so being that they're both Socket 775, that should be fine. Can it be as simple as popping open my case, removing the HSF (it's an aftermarket one, but I seem to recall screwing some retaining clips in from the backside of the mobo that it popped into), unlatching the CPU cover, removing it, popping the new one in, cleaning off the heat transfer surface of the old HSF, putting a single drop of new paste on the CPU, popping the HSF back on, closing the case back up, and flipping the thing on? Would there be any major changes I'd need to make once I power up?

Yep simple as that long paragraph lol. BIOS might reset so load up BIOS and double check everything is what its supposde to be.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Yep simple as that long paragraph lol. BIOS might reset so load up BIOS and double check everything is what its supposde to be.

As far as OCing goes, I've only really used the EPU-6 Engine thing that came with my ASUS mobo. Is that a reasonable utility to use or are there better ones that can be run from within Windows?

mkenyon

Banned
ok mkenyon or anyone else who knows alot about micro atx

im tired of my bulky corsair 600t case so i was looking at the arc mini for a smaller form factor.
so i was looking at motherboards and i remember you mentioning to me the maximus gene v but that seems like overkill to me mainly because i have no idea what Lucid Virtu MVP is even after i looked it up, it seems from the last page that it is a worthless feature so what is a good motherboard for mATX form. i was looking at ASRock H61M/U3S3 is that any good. i dont mind paying $200 but is it really worth it?

Also my powersupply died. The fan doesnt spin :( partly why i was rethinking about the case and motherboard.
So, the benefits of the Gene V are all sorts of little benefits, as well as a killer onboard sound chip. It's actually physically removed from the rest of the motherboard PCB, you won't be getting any weird chirps or clicks. If you aren't an enthusiast and don't like added benefits such as voltage controlled fans through PWM headers, updating BIOS without even needing to POST, altering voltages/frequency via remote device or even in windows, and things like that, then it might be kind of overkill.

If you want to go inexpensive, the ASRock Z77 Pro 4-M is a good 'un. Basically just look at any of the motherboards in the OP, and there should be a micro ATX version of all of them. They will all do just dandy.

zulfate

So, the benefits of the Gene V are all sorts of little benefits, as well as a killer onboard sound chip. It's actually physically removed from the rest of the motherboard PCB, you won't be getting any weird chirps or clicks. If you aren't an enthusiast and don't like added benefits such as voltage controlled fans through PWM headers, updating BIOS without even needing to POST, altering voltages/frequency via remote device or even in windows, and things like that, then it might be kind of overkill.

If you want to go inexpensive, the ASRock Z77 Pro 4-M is a good 'un. Basically just look at any of the motherboards in the OP, and there should be a micro ATX version of all of them. They will all do just dandy.

Thanks for the response. I actually wont be using any of the voltage stuff as i am scared fucking with that stuff. Whats your take on the lucid mvp feature i only have a gtx 580 so i dont know if i benefit from that. I already have a sound card so i am not sure if would use the on board audio. Again thanks

mkenyon

Banned
Membrane.
Thanks for the response. I actually wont be using any of the voltage stuff as i am scared fucking with that stuff. Whats your take on the lucid mvp feature i only have a gtx 580 so i dont know if i benefit from that. I already have a sound card so i am not sure if would use the on board audio. Again thanks
Don't be scared, you can't hurt anything.

RedSwirl

Also on the GPU, I know someone suggested me the 7850, but I would still really rather go Nvidia this time around, and is it still possible to stay cheap while going for a 2GB card? Is that has high as VRAM goes for mid-range cards these days?

Edit: Z77 motherboards - Asus or Gigabyte?

nib95

Banned
Didn't see any particulars mentioned in the OP, but can anyone recommend me a good SSD for my Macbook Pro 17"?

Currently mine houses a regular 512gb 2.5" notebook HDD, but I wanted to swap it out for a decent SSD. I'm thinking Crucial, but have no idea what's good and what's solid bang for buck these days. Only mentioned Crucial because I bought an SSD of that brand a few years back for my PC (was on a great deal).

MBP is a mid 2010 model with an i5 processor.

scogoth

As far as OCing goes, I've only really used the EPU-6 Engine thing that came with my ASUS mobo. Is that a reasonable utility to use or are there better ones that can be run from within Windows?

Its alright but I prefer BIOS OCing, personal preference I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom