• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2014 Part 1. 1080p and 60FPS is so last-gen and your 2500K is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a snag on my build. Everything seems to be connected properly, but when I turn it on only the optical drive and fans seem to be working. Motherboard, GPU, CPU and HDD seem to have no power. I even took a video of it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x199vt6_img-0534_tech

You can hear the PSU making a clicking sound.

Anybody have suggestions on what I should try?

What brand PSU? (why does it have led lights)

Try taking out the GPU if you have a modern socket, then try removing and reseating the ram.

M3z_

Posting this here as well.

Brand New Samsung EVO 500GB SSD $270

Used Intel i5 4670k (Socket 1150) $170

njeMt9vl.jpg

Both prices are shipped

US48 only, no trades

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=96410258&postcount=528

Back again, new problem. I've been trying to get this build up and running since last month.

Asus b85m-g motherboard
16gb crucial ballistix sport 2x8gb
i5 4430
Corsair 430w

I took the build to another friends house and he hooked everything up slightly different than I had. This time it actually powered up, but when I got it home and hooked up a monitor, I turned it on and... Nothing showed up on my screen. Reading around, it looks like it could be a compatability issue between my ram and my motherboard, which I hope isn't the case because that was the combination suggested to me by someone here. Looking at asus's vendor compatability list with my board, my ram isn't listed, but crucial's website seems to think they'd work. I might also be out of my return period.

Is there anything else it could be?

thespot84

Apparently it depends on UEFI implementation whether you can only boot a GPT partition or not. Some motherboards allow for both BIOS and UEFI modes to be enabled at once. Is the partition scheme on your boot disk GPT or MBR?

The Windows 7 USB tool could certainly only create MBR partitions when I tried it two months back. I found with my motherboard that if you ran the installer from a stick with a MBR scheme, the Windows 8 installer would then create a MBR partition scheme on your hard disk (there's no choice of partition scheme in the installer).

Once I used a different tool to create the stick using GPT, then the Windows 8 installer would create a GPT partition scheme on the hard disk at install.

If the partitions on your boot device are GPT after having installed using the Win 7 USB tool, then I guess things are not that clear-cut and something else is going on.

My Boot disk is GPT

kennah

That low huh? I've seen them go as high as $250 brand-new on eBay or Amazon.

Donno what to tell you. You can get i3s that are faster now.

So I find myself sitting here with an E8400, 4gigs of DDR2800, and a GTX 470. What should I do with it?

OK . I'm trying to install a 780. I uninstalled my AMD drivers first. i flashed my BIOS, motherboard is a IPISB-CH2 Chicago, this shouldn't be a problem as far as I know. I have a good 750W power supply. The card is getting power, fans are spinning, but there's no display at all. It doesn't say no signal, there's just a black screen. Tried both DVI ports and now I'm using HDMI. I put my old 6850 back in and it works. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
OK . I'm trying to install a 780. I uninstalled my AMD drivers first. i flashed my BIOS. I have a good 750W power supply. The card is getting power, fans are spinning, but there's no display at all. It doesn't say no signal, there's just a black screen. Tried both DVI ports and now I'm using HDMI. I put my old 6850 back in and it works. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?
Shutoff your PC, switch off the PSU, and unplug the power cable. Wait 10s and hold the power button to drain the remaining power out of the system.

Unplug and replug the 780 and make sure it latches. Hook up both extra PCI-E power cables.

Turn PC on, wait 30s, and try again. Also try the onboard or DP if you can. If still black check your mobo BIOS to see if it defaults to PEG (PCI Express Graphics) over onboard, it already should though.

Shutoff your PC, switch off the PSU, and unplug the power cable. Wait 10s and hold the power button to drain the remaining power out of the system.

Unplug and replug the 780 and make sure it latches. Hook up both extra PCI-E power cables.

Turn PC on, wait 30s, and try again. Also try the onboard or DP if you can. If still black check your mobo BIOS to see if it defaults to PEG (PCI Express Graphics) over onboard, it already should though.

Thanks. I think I just didn't plug the 6x2 plug in correctly. But I have a new problem now. It will go to the splash screen, but I can't access the BIOS and I get one error beep, which I think indicates a memory or RAM issue. It just stays at the splash screen and beeps every 20 seconds. I removed the 780 and it boots to desktop fine, so I don't think it's my RAM, it works. But putting the 780 back in, again I get hung up on the splash screen.

Heeeelllpp. This is a pre-built PC so I fear I'm going to have a new motherboard or something... could that be possible? My board definitely SHOULD work. And support on the website shows how to replace video cards...

CoG

Ok, decided to increase the budget to under $1500. Went i7 and hybrid on the non-OS drive. I do a lot of virtualization thus the 16GB and i7. Wondering if I should get a better GPU while I am at it?

[PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($319.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master GeminII M4 58.4 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($34.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus Z87M-PLUS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($131.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($134.95 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($158.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive ($133.76 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ Amazon)
Case Fan: Noctua NF-S12A PWM 120mm Fan ($19.98 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair RM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($109.98 @ Amazon)
Total: $1314.60
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-09 00:11 EST-0500)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Thanks. I think I just didn't plug the 6x2 plug in correctly. But I have a new problem now. It will go to the splash screen, but I can't access the BIOS and I get one error beep, which I think indicates a memory or RAM issue. It just stays at the splash screen and beeps every 20 seconds. I removed the 780 and it boots to desktop fine, so I don't think it's my RAM, it works. But putting the 780 back in, again I get hung up on the splash screen.

Heeeelllpp. This is a pre-built PC so I fear I'm going to have a new motherboard or something... could that be possible? My board definitely SHOULD work. And support on the website shows how to replace video cards...
This is actually covered in the 'oh god help my pc wont start' section of the second post!
Try 1 stick of memory in the primary slot (as designated by your mobo)
Ok, decided to increase the budget to under $1500. Went i7 and hybrid on the non-OS drive. I do a lot of virtualization thus the 16GB and i7. Wondering if I should get a better GPU while I am at it?

[PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($319.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master GeminII M4 58.4 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($34.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus Z87M-PLUS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($131.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($134.95 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($158.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive ($133.76 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair RM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($109.98 @ Amazon)
Total: $1314.60
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-09 00:11 EST-0500)
Looks great. You can sit comfy on the 760 until a nice upgrade comes along imo.
Also consider a 92mm Zalman heatsink over the GeminII if you are needing to fit into some smaller mATX case.

delirium

Someone is selling this PC locally for $600. Good deal?

Core i5-4670K Haswell quad core 3.4GHz with boost to 3.8
Corsair gaming 8Gb ram
2TB hard drive
Bluray/dvd burner drive
750W PSU
ATI Radeon HD 6950 2GB with unlocked shaders. It performs as a 6970
Cooler master case with front USB hookups and audio connections
Motherboard is a Z87A
Comes with a netgear wireless adapter

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone else micromanage the shit out of their active processes? I feel dirty and crazy. And even things like extra features from my videocard manufacturur im like "ahhh its gonna bog me down.." Its a sickness. I am sick.

#the120fpercent

Red Comet

Corsair gaming 8Gb ram
2TB hard drive
Bluray/dvd burner drive
750W PSU
Motherboard is a Z87A

Seems like a decent deal to me. Could do with a graphics card upgrade though.

Dr.Acula

Banned
So my system was less than 100% and I decided to do a rebuild.

One of the issues was that I was hardlocking with a solid colour screen every now and then, especially in the seconds after boot (50/50). I didn't want to troubleshoot my hardware, pulling cards, RAM, etc, and I kinda felt like a wipe anyway. If it still happened with a fresh build, then I could rule-in the hardware being an issue.

So I have two drives. A Crucial M4 and an OCZ Vertex 2. The OCZ was my first SSD, but I got the Crucial when I wanted more space. I re-purposed the OCZ as a media drive.

When reinstalling windows, I unplugged my OCZ just so I wouldn't see it as an install option.

I reinstalled, did all my updates, resetting many, many times, no crashes, perfect.

So I had all my backups on my OCZ. Turn off PC, hook up OCZ, reboot, and guess what? Hardlock!

So I think my OCZ is causing hardware faults even though it's not got any system files on it. That possible? I read online somewhere that old SATA cables could cause faults, so I'll try that and see if the problem recurs, but otherwise, I'm looking to get another small SSD (64gb or so) just for media overflow, and because it will see lots of writes, and damned if I go back to noisy HDDs. Any suggestions for a cheap SSD that's reliable? Speed is not a factor.

thespot84

graphics weirdness with BF4

I have a 770 2gb, just updated to the 332 drivers, and i get this crash after a bit pretty consistantly. Is there something i can do to test my gpu?

EDIT: my gpu core temp is a constant 75C while in BF4

Qvoth

anyone can recommend on a cooling system?
my brother won't be overclocking, but his room is kinda hot
don't need anything fancy/expensive

we bought i5-4440 cpu, msi h87 g43 gaming mobo, gtx 760 gpu

riflen

So my system was less than 100% and I decided to do a rebuild.

One of the issues was that I was hardlocking with a solid colour screen every now and then, especially in the seconds after boot (50/50). I didn't want to troubleshoot my hardware, pulling cards, RAM, etc, and I kinda felt like a wipe anyway. If it still happened with a fresh build, then I could rule-in the hardware being an issue.

So I have two drives. A Crucial M4 and an OCZ Vertex 2. The OCZ was my first SSD, but I got the Crucial when I wanted more space. I re-purposed the OCZ as a media drive.

When reinstalling windows, I unplugged my OCZ just so I wouldn't see it as an install option.

I reinstalled, did all my updates, resetting many, many times, no crashes, perfect.

So I had all my backups on my OCZ. Turn off PC, hook up OCZ, reboot, and guess what? Hardlock!

So I think my OCZ is causing hardware faults even though it's not got any system files on it. That possible? I read online somewhere that old SATA cables could cause faults, so I'll try that and see if the problem recurs, but otherwise, I'm looking to get another small SSD (64gb or so) just for media overflow, and because it will see lots of writes, and damned if I go back to noisy HDDs. Any suggestions for a cheap SSD that's reliable? Speed is not a factor.

You could check for newer firmware for the OCZ. The vertex 2 was flakey for some.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Corsair gaming 8Gb ram
2TB hard drive
Bluray/dvd burner drive
750W PSU
Motherboard is a Z87A
Great deal. Bring a friend and ask to run FURMark / Prime95 on it for a few minutes though if you can.
Does anyone else micromanage the shit out of their active processes? I feel dirty and crazy. And even things like extra features from my videocard manufacturur im like "ahhh its gonna bog me down.." Its a sickness. I am sick.

#the120fpercent
like i give a fuck
xgan2mv.png

Absolutely could happen. Vertex 2's were flakey so I never suggested them.
anyone can recommend on a cooling system?
my brother won't be overclocking, but his room is kinda hot
don't need anything fancy/expensive

we bought i5-4440 cpu, msi h87 g43 gaming mobo, gtx 760 gpu
T4 (See: OP)
You honestly don't need one though.

Ok so here is an odd question. Artifacts on screen, are they always a GPU problem?

I am talking about something like this -

http://mlambert890.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/8800gtx_video_artifact_02.jpg

So I built a new rig. I am using my GPU from the old rig. The GPU worked fine on the old rig like 5 days ago but I am having a ton of problems with the display on the new rig. Installed Win 8 on it and as soon as I started isntalling the Nvidia drivers it crashed and rebooted. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. It keeps crashing and I keep getting artifacts. Will try installing Win 7 tonight.

But I am wondering, is there anything else that could cause a problem like this aside from the GPU?

Can it be the Motherboard? Or the PCI slot on the motherboard?

Also a couple of times when I was using the PC the CPU fant went really REALLY loud. Hasnt happend since but it did it twice and I wonder if that was a hint of something.

Any ideas?

GPU is a Nvidia 650 (stop gap thing) and PSU is a Seasonic 520W so I dont think its a issue of low power supply.

MisterM

All these ITX builds.

It makes me want to convert my Steam Machine from mATX to ITX and bring it out of hiding from behind the TV.

Ok I put the money in my pre-paid card and I just have to pull the trigger:
Code:
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00A1572TQ/?tag="]7870 sapphire[/URL] 163€ (+6 for shipping)
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B007N9YKDO/?tag="]OCZ PSU 500W[/URL] 39,92€, they are probably clearing their stock and it's considerably cheaper than other 450W PSUs
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B008M6THIU/?tag="]CM Elite 120 advanced[/URL] 42,47€
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00EF1G8XI/?tag="]i54440[/URL] 158,30€, actually cheaper than the 4430, for some reason
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00CXOMKIQ/?tag="]MSI B85M-P33[/URL] 56,33€, the only part I'm not entirely sure about
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B0037TO5C0/?tag="]Kingston RAM 8GB 1600[/URL] 74,24€
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00A1ZTZOG/?tag="]Kingston 120GB SSD[/URL] 76,85€, slightly cheaper than the samsung (82,68€), is it worth the extra 6€?

I missed some sweet deals on 7870s, but w/e, it's still much better than the garbage a local vendor tried to sell me
edit: forgot to add my iMac's HDD, a 500GB caviar.

TheZjman

Banned
Well hey, i was just looking at getting a PC this morning and have no idea where to start and this thread shows up on the front page, excellent!

EDIT: There was a build here but deleted, because this has been solved and it looked very messy...

EDIT: It won't help but my only computer at the minute is a Dell Inspiron 1545 which, at the time, was pretty powerful. You can probably see why i'm completely out of the loop now.

I guess i should have used the code in the OP huh?

Your Current Specs: Dell Inspiron 1545
Budget: Roughly £600.
Main Use: 4. Will be used for lots of gaming and possibly video editing, if i ever get back into it.
Monitor Resolution: Buying a new monitor.
List SPECIFIC games or applications that you MUST be able to run well: Titanfall, Football Manager, Old Republic.
Looking to reuse any parts?:No.
When will you build?: Titanfall release, but sooner is better.
Will you be overclocking?: No.

Seanspeed

Banned
That graphics card is extremely low end.

For £630, I don't think its a good deal at all. Here's a much more powerful system with better quality parts, too:

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiUy
Price breakdown by merchant: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiUy/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiUy/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220T 2.8GHz Dual-Core Processor (£93.00 @ Amazon UK)
Motherboard: MSI B75A-G43 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard (£61.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£56.50 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£43.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card (£136.39 @ Scan.co.uk)
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£38.65 @ Scan.co.uk)
Power Supply: XFX 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (£34.99 @ Maplin Electronics)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit) (£78.50 @ Ebuyer)
Total: £544.01

This would involve you either putting it together yourself(super doable), or taking it to a place for them to do it for you(which would still be a much better deal than your proposal).

An even more powerful system that would be considered an adequate 'midrange' rig:

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiZc
Price breakdown by merchant: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiZc/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiZc/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Core i5-3350P 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor (£127.19 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£43.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card (£179.98 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: XFX 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (£34.99 @ Maplin Electronics)
Total: £621.79

TheZjman

Banned

For £630, I don't think its a good deal at all. Here's a much more powerful system with better quality parts, too:

This would involve you either putting it together yourself(super doable), or taking it to a place for them to do it for you(which would still be a much better deal than your proposal).

Wow, thanks. I'll have a look see how difficult it would be to put it together, if not, sure i could find someone.

Not only is that better, but way cheaper too! Appreciate your help.

Dolken

Neo Member

#the120fpercent

Nah, I do the same.

Seanspeed

Banned
Wow, thanks. I'll have a look see how difficult it would be to put it together, if not, sure i could find someone.

Not only is that better, but way cheaper too! Appreciate your help.
It really isn't hard to put together. Especially that rig, which is pretty basic and doesn't even include an aftermarket CPU cooler. Watch a couple Youtube vids and you're basically good to go. Seriously, its way easier than you probably think.

I've also put up another system build there for you that takes you from a 2-core i3 CPU to a quad-core i5 CPU and from a GTX660 to a GTX760 graphics card for a mere £80, which I would fully recommend doing if its in your budget, which it sounds like it would be.

Don't be afraid to ask more questions here. Even ones you think might be stupid!

MisterM

Seanspeed is right, it might seem daunting at first but it is easy stuff.

Speaking from experience, the hardest part is probably connecting the case LEDs/switches to the motherboard but with patience, a manual and a YT vid you'll be fine.

Ok I put the money in my pre-paid card and I just have to pull the trigger:
Code:
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00A1572TQ/?tag="]7870 sapphire[/URL] 163€ (+6 for shipping)
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B007N9YKDO/?tag="]OCZ PSU 500W[/URL] 39,92€, they are probably clearing their stock and it's considerably cheaper than other 450W PSUs
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B008M6THIU/?tag="]CM Elite 120 advanced[/URL] 42,47€
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00EF1G8XI/?tag="]i54440[/URL] 158,30€, actually cheaper than the 4430, for some reason
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00CXOMKIQ/?tag="]MSI B85M-P33[/URL] 56,33€, the only part I'm not entirely sure about
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B0037TO5C0/?tag="]Kingston RAM 8GB 1600[/URL] 74,24€
[URL="http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00A1ZTZOG/?tag="]Kingston 120GB SSD[/URL] 76,85€, slightly cheaper than the samsung (82,68€), is it worth the extra 6€?

I missed some sweet deals on 7870s, but w/e, it's still much better than the garbage a local vendor tried to sell me
edit: forgot to add my iMac's HDD, a 500GB caviar.
Someone pointed out that the CM 120 would not work for that motherboard, so I would go with the fractal design 1000 instead : http://www.amazon.it/dp/B004ZH18G4/

#the120fpercent

I do the same. It comes from having less powerful computers and older windows versions that weren't as good as resource management as windows 7 and 8/8.1 are these days. I find myself closing browser tabs even though I have a 2600k and 16GB of ram lol. I don't really have to, but the habit is there.

kharma45

An even more powerful system that would be considered an adequate 'midrange' rig:

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiZc
Price breakdown by merchant: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiZc/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2yiZc/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Core i5-3350P 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor (£127.19 @ Ebuyer)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card (£179.98 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £621.79

strange choice of i3 there.

I5 2k sandy Bridge unlocked
4gb Ram upgrading to 8gb corsair
2.25 tb hdd adding 128gb Scandisk SSD
Gtx 560ti upgrading to a gtx 770
500w corsair psu
MSI P67A-GD53

Everything was fine until I installed Windows to the SSD and the installer restarted the machine. Since then I've been stuck in a boot loop. All the fans and 6 lights on the board come one for 15 seconds and then it resets. Nothing comes up on my display, tried DVI and hdmi to connect my display. I've tried spamming DEL, F8, etc. Replaced my old parts and tried and still nothing. Tried reseting the Heat sink on the CPU and tried taking the mobo battery out.

Quoting this as i'm still stuck.

I thought a video of whats happening might help someone solve my issue.

I have completely taken my PC apart and rebuilt it. Its still having this issue. I will buy anyone who can help solve this problem a beer.

riflen

Quoting this as i'm still stuck.

I thought a video of whats happening might help someone solve my issue.

I have completely taken my PC apart and rebuilt it. Its still having this issue. I will buy anyone who can help solve this problem a beer.

Is it possible this is shorting issue? Given all you've tried so far, I'd be inclined to remove the components from the case and run the computer up. Try installing just one stick of RAM, the CPU and GPU in the motherboard and nothing more. We need to get the system to POST.
You can power the thing on by bridging the header pins for the power switch on the motherboard with a paperclip or something else conductive.

Did Samsung or Crucial or the like announce anything new for SSDs at CES this year? I know their new products usually hit around summer in the past.

After another price drop (process shrink), I would love to get a 512GB/1TB drive to use as an external. Problem is the interface at this point. If I'm getting something big for the next 3-4 years, I don't want SATA3 anymore.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking I'm going to just get 2 x 4GB in case I wanted to add more in the future.

Newegg has G.SKILL AEGIS, Value, and NS - all the same price and all DDR3/1600/1.5V. Should I just get the best looking one? Mainly going to be playing modded Skyrim and probably BF4.

IAnd if you're not in a hurry I'd wait a little. Newegg regularly runs promos on RAM, there's some 1333 8GB kits in their current promo email. One is $60 and the quality probably wouldn't be any lower than value-tier RAM you're looking at right now, but bandwidth is lower.

Speaking of RAM promos, 10% off.

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...0C-_-MEMORY&et_cid=4314&et_rid=1406235#MEMORY

Some other decent stuff with promo codes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom