• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS 2 |OT| Think Twice

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Creamium said:
Finished it for the second time last night on evil, hard mode. The evil ending felt like ten times as satisfying as the good one, the finale was also a lot better.

That being said, I'm surprised at how little Sucker Punch added to the formula. They made it prettier yes, but there were little to no actual gameplay-improvements. I was sure that after I1 they'd do away with the lame binary good/evil structure, but they changed nothing there. Now I'm supposed to pick sides between two equally terrible characters. On that subject, the interaction between Nix and Kuo was laughable. 'I've known you for 5 minutes and..' Every scene with the entire 'team' together was cringeworthy. I much preferred I1, when there was only Zeke to be annoyed about.

About the Beast,
maybe it was because I finished I1 when it came out, but I completely forgot who John was. I had to read up on wikipedia. They maybe should've included him in the recap vid in the beginning somehow. 'John, you're alive!' Who?

Also disappointed about the powers. I expected them to give that a lot of thought and come up with a set that builded on the foundations of 1, but boy they didn't go overboard there. There's the ice jump. I liked that.

On the combat angle, as is stated numerous times : the camera, in combination with the screen going black/white, can be a real annoyance. When you find a power source, it's mostly a relief that your vision is clear again and not that you have your health back.

Also surprised they removed much of the traversal of I1. I was disappointed they didn't give you a huge building to climb this time around. I liked the bayou and flood town sections because there you had a good mix of combat/platforming there, wasn't enough of that in the majority of the game.

What Infamous still does really well is side missions. They're most ofen fun and varied enough that you want to do them all.

All in all this was just 'more Infamous', only with little to no improvements and even some additions/changes that made me like it less in comparison to the first game. Really disappointed since I liked I1 so much, but also saw some room for improvement. This sequel didn't bank in on that.

They did a lot of polishing though. I mean, traversal is a lot smoother, the combat scenarios are better, and the framerate isn't so herky jerky.

Some of the missions are very lame though. And the story is a little disappointing. Kind of metaphysical and stupid. And Flood Town is just an all around awful idea.

Is it as good as I was expecting? No, not really. The prerelease material made me think this was going to be like really superb. But I will settle for just a fun game with really tight controls and great graphics and music. But why is the world so quiet?

I really want more set pieces
like the Goliath fights
and more destructibility.

Also, the
ice guys
were a terrible idea. Hated every last one of them.

Y2Kev said:
I mean, I1 was good enough that a "bigger badder" sequel is okay...but if they do another one, they should mix it up.

If i3 happens then it should be a pretty big jump over this one since it would be a PS4 title. Sucker Punch is currently working on a new IP, so it's doubtful that they'll make another inFamous for the PS3.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
canadian crowe said:
I really want more set pieces
like the Goliath fights
and more destructibility.

Also, the
ice guys
were a terrible idea. Hated every last one of them.
They took so many bullets. I just couldn't understand the idea.

FLEABttn

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
If i3 happens then it should be a pretty big jump over this one since it would be a PS4 title. Sucker Punch is currently working on a new IP, so it's doubtful that they'll make another inFamous for the PS3.

They two endings are incompatible with one another and incompatible with further games with a morality system. If they do I3, the story will be far worse than I2's.

Terminas

Neo Member
Having finished up both story paths I have to say that I enjoyed the game, but thought it was a bit inferior to the first.

I always thought that the first game had an interesting story the whole way through. Decent-to-great villains and enough happening to keep you going. inFamous 2 felt like the story was there at the beginning and end, but was otherwise just going through the motions for the big 80% chunk in the middle. All you had during that middle portion was a villain with the most cliched background/ideology possible and a "collect the seven elemental orbs of power!" quest... (and I really disliked (ending spoilers)
what they did with making John the Beast and having him really just trying to save people!
).

Wholly agree with the sentiment that the evil ending was much more satisfying though. I also had a real hard time
shooting Zeke :(
even though I wasn't enjoying the whole story very much.

In the end though, the overall gameplay was more refined from the first, which made it a blast to play. Unfortunately, I found all of the 'big' enemies to be a pain to fight :\ Also, they should have worked something like Ice Launch into both karma paths...I found it really added a lot to the traversal and desperately missed it while playing through as evil.

Finally, playing through as an evil character with the
Kessler skin
made it even better :)

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Finally I can contribute! I've been lurking for ages! Hello, everybody!

Anyway, I finally completed my Evil/Hard playthrough (and didn't get the Trophy, unfortunately, because of some glitch or another, so I'll be playing it a third time), and I found the experience fantastic.

inFAMOUS is one of my favorite new IPs this generation (next to Uncharted), so I felt that inFAMOUS 2 did a great job of building on the elements of inFAMOUS that worked.

No, it's not a perfect experience, but what game is?

Sucker Punch has a knack for nailing fun game play mechanics, and I can't see how inFAMOUS 2 fell short in that regard. The improved traversal mechanics alone make it a worthy sequel, but the improvements to overall control, combat, and visuals put it above the original. 51 powers is pretty impressive, and the Amp is oddly satisfying.

Each enemy seems to be weak against a certain approach. The burrowing ravager things are surprisingly susceptible to the Amp (if you are low on rockets, wait until the ravager emerges from the earth close to you, then whack on him a few times with the Amp until he burrows again; it does quite a bit of damage). The ice dudes that shotgun you to the face, I just Punch Blast them away and lob a rocket or grenade at them (usually sticky rockets or double grenades).

The story is decent enough, and about on par with the original (which had a sparse story, when you really think about it; just some comic cutscenes, but nothing more).

I also enjoyed the two endings equally. I'm not too far away from platinuming the game. I'm usually not into Trophies, and I've only platinumed a few games (Uncharted 1 and 2, God of War 3, Ratchet and Clank Future: ACIT, and inFAMOUS), but I figure why not just polish off this one (I think I have 7 Trophies to go: Take over Island 2, Beat the game on Hard, Purchase all powers, and 3 UGC Trophies).

Anyway, great game, and I'm really looking forward to whatever Sucker Punch does next. And I certainly wouldn't mind seeing an inFAMOUS spin off series on the PSVita. That could be pretty awesome if it stars a new character and city (leaving the consoles for the core Cole games).

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Still waiting for my copy to ship :|

A few more questions:
1) Did they add the ability to save the game mid-mission?
2) Did they get rid of those terribad stealth sidequests from the first game?
3) Are Adler and Sasha mentioned in I2, given that they both seemingly survived the events in I1?
4) Can enemies still shoot you from five miles away like in I1?

Combichristoffersen said:

A few more questions:
3) Are Adler and Sasha mentioned in I2, given that they both seemingly survived the events in I1?
2. Yes as far as I know, you still track enemies but it's much more forgiving, honestly all you have to do is not shoot them and your fine, seriously.

3. I know they aren't mentioned in the main story or any side quests, I have 13 dead drops and no mention yet there either.

4. No that's fixed, your not shot at from blocks away anymore, watch out for accurate RPG carriers in combat though.

Hixx

upJTboogie said:
2. Yes as far as I know, you still track enemies but it's much more forgiving, honestly all you have to do is not shoot them and your fine, seriously.

3. I know they aren't mentioned in the main story or any side quests, I have 13 dead drops and no mention yet there either.

4. No that's fixed, your not shot at from blocks away anymore, watch out for accurate RPG carriers in combat though.

It really isn't. Numerous times I've been shot at by enemies so far away the game isn't even rendering them anymore.

HixxSAFC said:
It really isn't. Numerous times I've been shot at by enemies so far away the game isn't even rendering them anymore.
Hasn't happened to me, usually enemies only attack me when I climb on their roof, walk close to them mugging someone or move in the middle of them having a firefight with another gang.

A few more questions:
1) You can save mid-mission but if you are actually turning off your PS3 then you would start the mission over and keep whatever XP you got from before.

Donthizz#

A few more questions:

why wait, cancel your order and download the game from the PSN store!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
upJTboogie said:

K, thanks :)

ChocolateCupcakes said:
1) You can save mid-mission but if you are actually turning off your PS3 then you would start the mission over and keep whatever XP you got from before.

OK, so you can't save in the middle of a mission, turn off your PS3, and then start from the middle of the mission again next time you start the game? Bummer, I hoped they would've included that for the sequel. Oh well.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Donthizz# said:
To get the trophy you need to wait out all the closing credits..
I didn't and I got both my Hard and Evil trophies. I think the biggest problem with the Hard trophy is that you don't actually start the game on Hard. I read up on it before starting and did what they said.

Start a new game and change the difficulty to Hard.
After you're able to save for the first time save and then start another new game.
When you start that second new game the difficulty will already be set to Hard.

Fuzzy said:
I didn't and I got both my Hard and Evil trophies. I think the biggest problem with the Hard trophy is that you don't actually start the game on Hard. I read up on it before starting and did what they said.

Start a new game and change the difficulty to Hard.
After you're able to save for the first time save and then start another new game.
When you start that second new game the difficulty will already be set to Hard.

Wow that's confusing. I could that certainly annoying some people.

SykoTech

Currently playing side missions in the first game. They're enjoyable, but as repetitive as can be. I must have stopped polluted water and destroyed surveillance equipment 4 times each today alone.

Does inFamous 2 have a greater variety? I know there's always UGC to spice things up, but I hope the main side quests don't repeat themselves as much as the first.

Just finished my first 'good/hard' playthrough. I'll be replaying Mission 36 ('The Final Decision') and picking the evil route since I don't feel like replaying the whole game.

The first game was a solid 8 for me, but the second game is easily an 8.8 for me (so close to nine, somewhat past an 8.5). Everything wrong with the first game was fixed, the graphics are vastly better (the game would be truly mind blowing in 1080p/60 fps/4x AA, here's hoping for PS4 backwards compatibility), the mechanics are very polished and the game is just fun. Once you get to the second island it starts getting really awesome, and every time I got new powers with a Blast Core I was genuinely excited.

The story was really excellent this time around, but I feel like the good ending left a few things on the table (Warning: huge spoilers ahead, possible ideas for Infamous 3):
like, how the hell is a sequel even possible? Yes, I saw the lightning strike at the end of the epilogue, which supposedly means that Cole is still alive... but there's no other Conduits alive so what can they do now? Make more? Have Cole be alive and have the protagonist be a new Conduit that's freshly created? Doesn't make sense because they killed off everyone with a 'Conduit' gene...

UNLESS...

Infamous 3 is going to be set years in the future when more people are born with the Conduit gene? That could be REALLY interesting, having Infamous 3 set 20-50 years in the future with new technology and a totally 'clean' slate for the story to be told. The cityscapes would be pretty fantastic.

Really curious to see where they go with this.

neojubei said:
Just finished the good ending and man this game is awesome. Leaps and bounds over infamous 1 Sucker Punch really did great with this game. I love the cut scenes better than the ones in infamous one. The Zeke and Cole cut scene with the movie and beer, classic. Not many games would do that.

edit: the final dead drop, whoa.

This is a really good post, I feel like a lot of people have been skipping over that cutscene. Zeke and Cole sharing a beer was one of those cutscenes that made me stop and go 'whoa'. It was just a really great moment.

Oh, and before I forget... I feel like it has hardly been said at all.

The Soundtrack. Maybe I'm the only one that liked it, but Sucker Punch fuckin' NAILED it with the Infamous 2 soundtrack. The violin playing while exploring and the various songs for almost every single part of the game was just really good. I feel like they really captured the feeling of the action and desolation going on in the game. It was a really, really solid, high quality soundtrack. Loved the violin-led pieces especially.

I give the soundtrack alone an A.

I was really enjoying this game until the 1st mission of the Flood Town. I had to turn on the generators to give the place electricity. That mission was so hard and frustrating that I quit the game and looked up the ending of Infamous 2 on Youtube. That 1st Flood Town mission design was so laughably bad. I am glad to be done with it, as much as I initially enjoyed it.

Deadly Joker said:
I was really enjoying this game until the 1st mission of the Flood Town. I had to turn on the generators to give the place electricity. That mission was so hard and frustrating that I quit the game and looked up the ending of Infamous 2 on Youtube. That 1st Flood Town mission design was so laughably bad. I am glad to be done with it, as much as I initially enjoyed it.

You're kidding, right? This game isn't difficult at all, not even on the Hard setting.

BoobPhysics101 said:
You're kidding, right? This game isn't difficult at all, not even on the Hard setting.

I was just getting bombarded with ice enemies and died over and over again. There was nothing I could do.

There were so many enemies on the screen that my game was actually freezing up and it eventually locked up my PS3. I had to literally unplug my PS3 to turn it off.

Deadly Joker said:
I was just getting bombarded with ice enemies and died over and over again. There was nothing I could do.

There were so many enemies on the screen that my game was actually freezing up and it eventually locked up my PS3. I had to literally unplug my PS3 to turn it off.

Wow what a shame.I suggest you try it again. You can use the water to great effect to electrocute the ice men. Also you can spam L2 on the Generator to heal yourself through the sequences (not on Hard but mos def on easy / normal)

You can also drop down the difficulty just for that mission. Easy Peasy.

Seems kind of harsh to just drop a game because of one set-back. There are ways around it

Man, that platforming UGC mission with the barrel jumping in tandem is terrible and showcases the shortcomings of UGC. If you walk forward on the platforms, Cole makes a transition every few steps as though he's switching onto another object. I understand WHY he does it (the platform Cole is supposed to follow is nothing more than several barricades stitched together), but it makes for a horrible user experience. I had more problems with this "simple" UGC mission than I did the entire fucking game.

They really need(ed?) to make transitions onto other objects much smoother so that you can walk across stitched objects, and not have to jump and "attach" yourself to every single one.

Anyway, platinum'd the game and am therefore pretty much done with it. Overall I thought it was a solid game, but not what I was hoping for in an inFAMOUS sequel.

StevePharma said:
Wow what a shame.I suggest you try it again. You can use the water to great effect to electrocute the ice men. Also you can spam L2 on the Generator to heal yourself through the sequences (not on Hard but mos def on easy / normal)

You can also drop down the difficulty just for that mission. Easy Peasy.

Seems kind of harsh to just drop a game because of one set-back. There are ways around it

I quit mostly because the game was locking up my PS3 slim. The frame rate was constantly dropping because of the overwhelming amount of enemies on screen. The game freezing up my PS3 was honestly the last straw. I've got other games to play and I don't have the time to be wasting it on a game that is constantly frustrating me.

shawnlreed

Deadly Joker said:
I quit mostly because the game was locking up my PS3 slim. The frame rate was constantly dropping because of the overwhelming amount of enemies on screen. The game freezing up my PS3 was honestly the last straw. I've got other games to play and I don't have the time to be wasting it on a game that is constantly frustrating me.

You're not the only one with problems.
I have a PS3 slim as well, and it locked up a dozen times or so during my playthrough of Infamous 2.
I have ample harddrive space.
No other game has locked up my PS3.
Super frustrating.

Lince

Banned
Interactive Fiction said:
I have a PS3 slim as well, and it locked up a dozen times or so during my playthrough of Infamous 2.
Super frustrating.

a dozen times ???

that sounds like a hardware issue to me... I played through the game 3 times in a row without a single hiccup or freeze, on a 4+ year old PAL 60 GB launch (day 1) unit no less... are you guys keeping those Slims well ventilated and dust free? try deleting the install data, then perform a database rebuild from the recovery menu and let the game re-install the data.

edit: disc version (European C. Edition)

glaurung

Interactive Fiction said:
Super frustrating.
This is weird.

I have been able to successfully play through the game on my slim with no lockups. I have also messed around with the UGC side - a lot. No framerate drops either.

Disc version.

Lince said:
a dozen times ???

that sounds like a hardware issue to me... I played through the game 3 times in a row without a single hiccup or freeze, on a 4+ year old PAL 60 GB launch (day 1) unit no less... are you guys keeping those Slims well ventilated and dust free? try deleting the install data, then perform a database rebuild from the recovery menu and let the game re-install the data.

edit: disc version (European C. Edition)

I got my PS3 Slim only a couple of months ago. It is very well ventilated and has a lot of room to breathe.

Lince

Banned
Deadly Joker said:
I got my PS3 Slim only a couple of months ago. It is very well ventilated and has a lot of room to breathe.

then it's definitely a hardware issue, given how much the engine relies on a perfect sync between the Bluray drive and hard drive (2.34 GB installed cache file) streaming data I'd say it's pretty obvious one of them is not functioning properly causing the engine to stall... fuck I'm unboxing my 320 GB Slim today and letting you know later this afternoon if I had any issues with the game, but it seems unlikely since my sister is currently playing the game as we speak on her PS3 Slim unit (old 120 GB model) and she reached the third 'island' already with no issues so far.

still, freezing a dozen times is just unbelievable (pre-alpha code style), I would have sent my game disc and/or PS3 back to the store after the 4th lock-up.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
SykoTech said:
Currently playing side missions in the first game. They're enjoyable, but as repetitive as can be. I must have stopped polluted water and destroyed surveillance equipment 4 times each today alone.

Does inFamous 2 have a greater variety? I know there's always UGC to spice things up, but I hope the main side quests don't repeat themselves as much as the first.

inFAMOUS 2 definitely has greater variety in the side-quests compared to the original. There are 60 in all, although some of them are repeats (like the Overcharge) missions.

Overall, I found the side-quests in i2 to be way more enjoyable than the side-quests in inFAMOUS.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Finished this game and thought it was an excellent game.
It looks, play and controls very well for the most part except for some camera issues.

I loved the 2nd water flooded island. Together with the improved thrusters and the power lines, it made for an amazing traversal experience. You could literally cross that map section without stopping.

Wasn't a fan of the Ice gang in the 3rd island. Far too many Ice Titans which were very annoying grenade and rocket spam.

Recommend it to anyone who liked the first game. It starts slow as you have no cool powers but it picks up great on 2nd island onwards.

Figboy79 said:
inFAMOUS 2 definitely has greater variety in the side-quests compared to the original. There are 60 in all, although some of them are repeats (like the Overcharge) missions.

Overall, I found the side-quests in i2 to be way more enjoyable than the side-quests in inFAMOUS.

true that there are less repeated mission compared to infamous 1, but most side mission in infamous 2 boils down to combat. I wish they add more mission variety instead of combat scenarios, how about race side mission or something that really change how you play the game. just on top of my mind, speed run mission, or defend an object from rpg by blasting them away with alpha blast. or have lots of helicopter that you have to destroy by throwing cars or explosives etc.I haven't played UGC, but I'm sure there are a lot more variety there. the actual side mission in the game seems a bit too tame and not ambitious enough imo.

SykoTech

Figboy79 said:

Thanks, sounds good.

Lince

Banned
after playing Infamous 2 on my 2500 series PS3 Slim for 8 hours I'm glad to report that I had 0 freezings / bugs / hiccups, it's been running smooth all the way. I mostly played UGC missions, some of them with tons of enemies on screen. There's nothing more I can do to help those suffering from 'a dozen freezings' on their PS3 units, I'd suggest taking the game disc/PS3 back to the store and getting a new one since clearly you're running defective units there.

Oni Jazar

I'm getting close to the end of the game and I'm having such a blast with this game. I think the combat is phenomenal and enjoy every minute of it. Movement is so fluid, the action is so fast, the graphics are such a tremendous step up above the first game I couldn't be happier. It's pulling off near Uncharted 2 graphics in an open world game WITH some major destructibility to boot all within 30-60fps! I love the smoke effects when an RPG goes whizzing by your ear. I love the tornado of death.

I give tons of props to the developers because they aren't a mega dev studio with multiple locations world-wide helping them with complete sections for other open world games like Assassin's Creed. It's a shame that the audio is mixed poorly and lacks a lot of ambient sound. New Orleans is nothing without the Jazz, the live music pouring out the city streets, the festivals and parades. It would have been a mind blowing experience to have something like that in the game.

ukas

I got my first Plat today with Infamous 2. Screw that "buy all powers/upgrades" trophy. At least until I found the purchasing powers/upgrades in a UCG glitch.

Hazelhurst

The music is so good in this game. I love the soundtrack. I want this soundtrack. Anyone else impressed with it?

I'm on route to my plat. Got all my blast shards last night. I found 303 on my own, then chickened out and bought the blast shard finder to get the last two. I may regret that, but I couldn't resist.

I'm about 70% complete with my first run as good Cole. I've got 52% of the trophies so far.

My favorite power has to be the
ice jump
. That was a really cool idea to enhance the inFAMOUS gameplay.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
mclaren777 said:
What's the consensus on buying this game physically vs. digitally?
It all depends if you want to wait for a 15 GB download from PSN that you can't sell later if you wanted to. Although I guess you could save a bunch of money by gamesharing it if you're able to with this game.

mclaren777

Fuzzy said:
It all depends if you want to wait for a 15 GB download from PSN that you can't sell later if you wanted to. Although I guess you could save a bunch of money by gamesharing it if you're able to with this game.
I don't believe in selling/sharing games and I think PSN is plenty fast (typically at least 700 KB/s for me).

I was more curious if there was any performance or stability difference.

paparazzo

Just finished it (good ending). Hell of a game and I'm sure I enjoyed it more than the first. I think my only real complaint was the side missions as they had some tedious bosses that just were not fun to fight. In fact most of the bosses in the game sucked.

Oh well, incredible game nonetheless.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
DualShadow said:
Not sure if this has been discussed but I think the dead drop convo's change slightly if you have your Infamous 1 saves handy.

Yeah, they do.

There was a particular Dead Drop concerning inFAMOUS 1 spoiler ahead
whether or not you save the doctors or Trish in inFAMOUS 1
, and during my evil playthrough, the Dead Drop mentioned that I did the evil choice, while I remember my good playthrough mentioned the good choice. Pretty cool attention to detail there.

I'm about 82% of the way through the Trophies now (I just have to Beat the Game on Hard, purchase all powers, and do some UGC trophies), and I'll have my 6th platinum, and one to match my inFAMOUS 1 Plat. I'm generally not a Trophy whore, but in games like inFAMOUS and Uncharted, the games are so fun to play, and I replay them so much that I tend to unlock Trophies without looking to do so, so I just go, "The hell with it," and platinum them anyway.

I think i2 is a fantastic game. I don't expect perfection in my gaming, but Sucker Punch has a knack for making games that are just outright fun to play, and that's all that matters. As far as open world/sandbox games go, I don't think I've encountered one that felt as good to control and do stuff in as inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2 (although RDR trumps it in overall atmosphere; oh how I wish there was something like those thunderstorms in inFAMOUS 2...).

I have to play it a third time to unlock my Hard Trophy, but I certainly don't mind one bit. I just love tooling around New Marais, and I've gotten really good with the Lightning Tether, to the point that I don't use Ice Launch nearly as much as I used to (but I certainly do use it).

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Finished the game some time ago. Wanted to go for plat, like I did with 1 (that's the only plat I have), but decided to sell it since going through it 2 times in a row didn't seem so great.

All in all, story aside, I think it's much better than the first one. The exploration using Ice Jump is super fast and the side missions are much less repetitive than before. Also, I love the power for completing 60 side missions.

Kambing

I opened my Infamous 2 copy (that i bought at launch, lol) 2 days ago because of the Uncharted 2 beta. The demo they had on the PSN store really turned me off on the game, almost to the point that i was going to cancel/return my order. Really felt meh to me. I am glad i did not return it now.

I have played for about 4-5 hours now, with completion at around 20% and at this point, i feel that this game is definitely better than the first. These are my impressions, both PRO and CON, for anyone who did not like the demo, maybe this will change your mind.

PRO:

- The graphics are significantly better this time around, texture work has improved and the game just looks a ton better. I could not believe this was an open world game.
- The game is FUN. The controls feel good and combat is varied.
- Opening sequence was really cool. I wished they used that as part of the demo.
- Comic book cut-scenes are still in.
- Varied Missions.
- Traversing around the city is super fun.

CON:

- Jaggies are really really bad. I don't remember infamous 1 having this many jaggies. Maybe its because i just built a PC 2 months ago thanks to gaf, but damn IQ is not good.
- I see some people praising the music but in the 5 hours i have spent with infamous 2, and its not that i do not like the music, it just seems that there is never music in the background. It feels really weird going around the city and hearing no background music 70% of the time.
- Climbing animations look really bad. Cole looks like a monkey when climbing/jumping up buildings.

I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who enjoyed infamous 1. Really a step above the first game. I would give it a solid 8/10.

Top Bottom