• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Grimløck;105048971 said:
wow. my amazon pre-order got pushed back to tuesday (25th) estimated delivery. and yes, i'm a prime member. i'm a little disappointed b/c i always get games on release day from them.

......WHAT......I have it preordered from Amazon but it still says the 21st is my Estimated Delivery......oh no. This could reaaaaaaaalllly suck.

U2NUMB

......WHAT......I have it preordered from Amazon but it still says the 21st is my Estimated Delivery......oh no. This could reaaaaaaaalllly suck.

Yea I am worried now.. if Amazon screws me over I may bail on prime. It has been very bad for me recently.

Mine still says 21st...

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Yeah, I've seen cool stuff. The "after a while" part is what made me quit. :p

But I don't want to derail because I think this game is really good.

You get improved Static Thrusters a few hours into the game, and that improves traversal significantly, even before you get the ice launch. The improved Static Thrusters increases Cole's speed while grinding on power lines, and hovering, and also gives him increased height when hovering, so you can go further and faster when moving across the city. It may not seem like a lot, but it's a huge improvement, and you really get a satisfying sense of speed afterwards.

Both i1 and i2 rewarded the player with more powers as they progressed. It never just handed everything out to the player from the start. inFAMOUS 2 keeps giving you new abilities all the way up until pretty much the end of the game. It's a shame that so many people in this thread kept writing it off after a short time (some guy stopped playing 30 minutes in!). It's a slow burn series, but SS looks like it speeds up the pace in comparison.

Yea I am worried now.. if Amazon screws me over I may bail on prime. It has been very bad for me recently.

Mine still says 21st...

Has yours shipped yet? Mine is "Not Yet Shipped". I'm extremely nervous because me and friends have planned a whole weekend based off of iNFAMOUS.......oh no.

Atlas157

I'm craving for some more screenshots right now...

I can't even order the game yet because I get paid on the 21st and I'm broke right now.

EiBBpUG.png

Grimløck;105048971 said:
wow. my amazon pre-order got pushed back to tuesday (25th) estimated delivery. and yes, i'm a prime member. i'm a little disappointed b/c i always get games on release day from them.

Same happened to my order as well. I'm just a little upset.

Shadownet

Banned
I hate y'all for playing the game right now. I feel like I'm the only one on Neogaf without it!
*writing everyone's name in my Deathnote*

/BitterSarcasm

Aesthet1c

Seriously they are waiting until midnight PST when every other major release in PSN is at midnight ET?

That sucks, I hope it at least downloads it for me automatically so it can be ready when I wake up.

Mine says shipping now, can't wait for friday. Got a 20 page term paper due tuesday and this game is gonna be sitting next to my PS4 staring at me.

What can I say, I like to live dangerously.

Strider

Mine hasn't shipped but the games I order from Amazon never ship until the night before release.

Always get them on the day of release though.

taco543

I just checked mine still says not yet shipped and estimated delivery is on 3/25 I'm kinda sad. I'm fresno,ca which is in the center of California.

Top Bottom