• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Sure thang.

9jfyiOk.png
Thanks man.

The wait for end of the day Friday at work...will be my greatest test.

And then I still have to go to Best Buy

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
It's a good thing I have MGS:GZ to hold me over from playing the evil side, because I realllly want to.

Blastoise

Banned
Uh I feel like an idiot....

I thought the main characters name was DESlin and after watching an unboxing video found out it's actually DELsin.

I liked Deslin better.

OsirisBlack

Banned
So the entire soundtrack for this game is pretty amazing as a junior not sure if we are allowed to share things like that here but if you want a link to it you can just PM me.

Lol. Is that what they're doing? I've never played an Infamous game but I'm grabbing this one on Friday. I have no idea what they're talking about.
Seems like it. Why the hell are they talking about it here? And theyre posting pictures about it.

Edit: someone cleared it up for me already. Thanks. Didnt knew there was some kind of quiz for the game

Are ppl spoiling the unknown powers? Really?

Where do you see that? If you're referring to the ARG only
of the powers I've seen from that are actually in the game. Don't worry you're not getting spoiled.

So the entire soundtrack for this game is pretty amazing as a junior not sure if we are allowed to share things like that here but if you want a link to it you can just PM me.

You can post links as a junior! You just can't post threads.

thuway

I can't say much, but I know an editor whose given Second Son a 9.5 and that's the highest score he ever gives games. He says its his personal best game this gen so far. Gonna be a good day for reviews :).

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Just got the confirmation that my copy arrives at my home tomorrow and GUESS WHERE I'M NOT GOING TO BE FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND. Fuck sake.

taoofjord

From the looks of it, infamous seems to be using the same or similar lighting tech that Killzone used. Anyone know if that's the case? It was really impressive!

Loudninja

I can't say much, but I know an editor whose given Second Son a 9.5 and that's the highest score he ever gives games. He says its his personal best game this gen so far. Gonna be a good day for reviews :).
The vastly positive impressions from GAF convinced it was something special.

The game hasn't shipped yet but it still says Estimated Delivery Time: March 21st

I have the shipping as 1 Day Shipping. Will it be at my house on the 21st?

Damn I was expecting the high for this game to be a 9.0. This is good to hear

tanod

when is my burrito
No worries, i've already discussed names with the misses.

She suggested 'Ellie' and I just smirked and agreed with her. Little does she know I only approve because of TloU, evillaugh.

Not sure why the kids would make me go digital though?

In order of least to most serious
Fingerprints
Scratches
Jammed disc / broken disc drive

I've seen a few unmarked power spoilers in this thread :x Damn it GAF.

Also: When is the embargo up?
Edit: nvm

For the last time, the vast majority of these powers aren't in the game!!

No one is getting spoiled from people posting them!

Lol sorry people keep saying they are unmarked spoilers but that isn't true.

IMACOMPUTA

Haven't preordered this anywhere, in hopes of finding it before Friday..
I guess it's time to accept my fate and preorder..

Where should I preorder from?

I preordered the CE a long while ago my brother was looking for one also but its sold out at Gamestop and Amazon to my knowledge.

Yep. Should have preordered it this morning (or earlier). Might just preorder the Limited Edition and call it a day. I signed up to be notified on Amazon if more stock becomes available.

dreamfall

Singing some Nirvana, top of my lungs!

I saw some great inFAMOUS trailer tonight during the NBA game. Friday is quickly approaching!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod

ibkK2UjYsGcAO9.gif

Who wants to take the 6,000th post?

Top Bottom