• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Strider

For those that have never ordered from Amazon before.. if it says you'll get it the 21st.. you will.

I've bought many games from them with "2 day" release date delivery and they don't usually ship until the night before release date. I've gotten every single game on release day.

I can't say much, but I know an editor whose given Second Son a 9.5 and that's the highest score he ever gives games. He says its his personal best game this gen so far. Gonna be a good day for reviews :).

Wonderful....SuckerPunch deserves it. Hope there are not many 8s or lower. But haters gonna hate.

For those that have never ordered from Amazon before.. if it says you'll get it the 21st.. you will.

I've bought many games from them with "2 day" release date delivery and they don't usually ship until the night before release date. I've gotten every single game on release day.

How about 1 day shipping? It still says 21st

lmbotiva

c480x270_43.jpg

One of ussss

oww how cute

I can't say much, but I know an editor whose given Second Son a 9.5 and that's the highest score he ever gives games. He says its his personal best game this gen so far. Gonna be a good day for reviews :).
So which websites use a .1 or .5 scale?

IGN, Gametrailers, GI, Polygon?

I'd rule out GI and IGN having an editor who has never given a 9.5

Teddified

Honestly my only problems with the game are...
I wish they had more side-missions like infamous 2(with more story moments), maybe that changes with the DLC and Paper Trail.
And I just want more, it was such a good game that it sucks that it ended.

I would also rule out Polygon for obvious reasons.

I wish they had more side-missions like infamous 2(with more story moments), maybe that changes with the DLC and Paper Trail.

Not a bad problem to have! But as far as side-quests go, that was my concern since the announcement. Fortunately, leveling up powers is enough exciting content on its own, for me.

85+ rating chances increasing.

I'd love if they could take the series to different cities with new characters and powers each time. A bit like Assassin's Creed, but with way better gameplay.

Hey Sucker Punch, Wellington New Zealand is small enough to recreate 1:1 for an open world superhero game. Just saying.

Good news...this is the only game I have for my new ps4!

-griffy-

Banned

Doesn't say he's never given a 9.5, says the highest score he personally gives is 9.5. Meaning he really likes the game as he is giving it his highest score.

gibration

Is the Limited Edition only available to those who pre-order or is every first copy a Limited Edition? Curious because I plan to pick up the game on Friday without a pre-order.

sjay1994

God I really want these reviews to be good.

I know I am going to have fun with infamous irregardless, but I want sucker punch to hit a home run.

krioto

1 more day - this has been the hardest week and I secretly hate all of you who got the game early - but it did give me the kick to platinum infamous 2, so swings/roundabouts.

Also, could a kind soul beanie-fy AG systems logo?

ANDS

King of Gaslighting

Except when you don't. As has been mentioned more than a few times in this thread. If you are paying taxes on your purchase from Amazon, there really isn't any reason to order from Amazon.

Top Bottom