• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet |OT| of shadowy space spelunking

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
So I've been playing this on PC and I'm at the part where the gamebreaking tractor beam/power cable bugs happen. The first time I encountered the bug, I backtracked as far as I could, as people suggested, and it worked. Now it's happened again with a different power cable and I can't leave the area I'm in far enough to fix the bug. Am I fucked?

Fabrik

Banned
I think I broke the demo lol.
Isn't the demo supposed to end at the boss?
I died at the same time I killed it and respawned at the beginning except this time I can pass the boss area and explore further. I can see a lot of an unfinished map.

Vlad

Well, let's see if anybody's still into this game enough to throw me a bone. I normally don't care about 100%ing a game, but since I seem to only have one more item left to collect, this one's bugging me:

It seems like it's on the far left section of the ice area, after where the boss was. However, I can't get back there. The top route is blocked off, and every time I try to take the bottom route, the cave-in triggers again and I die. Is there any way to get back up there?

Well, let's see if anybody's still into this game enough to throw me a bone. I normally don't care about 100%ing a game, but since I seem to only have one more item left to collect, this one's bugging me:

It seems like it's on the far left section of the ice area, after where the boss was. However, I can't get back there. The top route is blocked off, and every time I try to take the bottom route, the cave-in triggers again and I die. Is there any way to get back up there?
I haven't played this game since it came out. I'd like to help but I can't quite place what you're looking for. There's a few guides here, not sure how helpful they are.
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/insanely-twisted-shadow-planet/guide/

Top Bottom