• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Online Boardgaming Megathread (Carcassonne, Everything Playdek, & Many More)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
astrolad - blahness lost cities tournament
Game 1: 41 - 14
Game 2: 88 - 44
Game 3: 71 - 45

Total: astrolad 200 - blahness 103

ggs blahness! very high scoring. had some good cards there in the last two games

really dig the new format. you're definitely never out of it

blahness

astrolad - blahness lost cities tournament
Game 1: 41 - 14
Game 2: 88 - 44
Game 3: 71 - 45

Total: astrolad 200 - blahness 103

ggs blahness! very high scoring. had some good cards there in the last two games

really dig the new format. you're definitely never out of it

Yeah I knew I would be crushed. The last game I played green way too late but only because I got the high cards right at the end. Ggs!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So is it best out of 3, or do you play all 3 games no matter what (even if one player wins the first two)?

It's not best of 3, it's 3 games, overall score determines the winner. You can win 2 games and still lose by overall score.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
It's not best of 3, it's 3 games, overall score determines the winner. You can win 2 games and still lose by overall score.
Which has already happened!

But yes. This is even what's suggested by the official rules (would be nice if the game had a mode for it).

Mike Works - Squirrel Killer

Mike Works: 38
Squirrel Killer: -11

Mike Works: 16
Squirrel Killer: -33

Mike Works: 47
Squirrel Killer: 2

Final tally:

Mike Works: 101
Squirrel Killer: -42

Smiley90

To keep track:

Smiley - RaySpencer

Game 1: 21-34
Game 2: 58-16
Game 3: 30-37

Overall: 109-87

Smiley90

I must be having the worst card draws imaginable in our third game. So many cards I have to throw away, so much nothing I'm drawing.

Now you see the "roll for damage" in Racer Feud, when cars get close. Does anyone know what roll or range means you lose points.
I can't see it in the help?

Heel

Slacker / Gatekeeper
mercviper / jessecuster

Have you guys started your Lost Cities games yet?

Let's not let this thing drag for months. It would be great if we could get done in a few weeks and keep a steady flow of new tournaments coming.

mercviper

Slacker / Gatekeeper
mercviper / jessecuster

Have you guys started your Lost Cities games yet?

Let's not let this thing drag for months. It would be great if we could get done in a few weeks and keep a steady flow of new tournaments coming.

Haven't yet. Didn't really touch my iPad last night but I'll work on setting up/accepting the invite to get my game done this weekend.

I've been playing a TON of Ascension since the IAP dropped to 99 cents each.

Add me on Game Center (NorrenRadd) if you want to play. I'll play multiple turns a day.

Slacker

Slacker wins against Gatekeeper

Game 1: 40 to -2
Game 2: 12 to 2
Game 3: 48 to 40

Total Slacker 100 vs Gatekeeper 40. The games were much closer than that score would indicate. GGs Gatekeeper!

pilonv1 (winner) vs mediapulp_wes

26 - 29
49 - 27
22 - 32

97 - 88

Had I not drawn 5 coins cards in my last 6 draws, I think I'd have made up for that 2nd game. That's the luck of the draw sometimes. Well played pilonv1

pilonv1

pilonv1 (winner) vs mediapulp_wes

26 - 29
49 - 27
22 - 32

97 - 88

Had I not drawn 5 coins cards in my last 6 draws, I think I'd have made up for that 2nd game. That's the luck of the draw sometimes. Well played pilonv1

Thanks, well played too. I had blue + yellow 10s so I knew I had a chance, but I thought you'd get me with that green lane. One of the last cards I picked was a green 7.

Heel

Figured out how to link a live bracket image. Can you switch it out for the one in the OP, Astro?

neogafboardgames-gaflostcities2.png

Will send you an invite in a bit, pilonv1.

Slacker

Slacker vs Mike Works:

Brutal destruction at the hands of Mike. My children and my children's children will feel the sting.

Game 1: -2 to 12
Game 2: 11 to 35
Game 3: 25 to 75

Total 34 for me, 122 for him. :( GGs though. :)

Heel

Game 1
Heel: 46
pilonv1: 43

Game 2
Heel: 15
pilonv1: 68

Game 3
Heel: 105
pilonv1: 42

Total
Heel: 166
pilonv1: 153

Slacker vs Mike Works:

Brutal destruction at the hands of Mike. My children and my children's children will feel the sting.

Game 1: -2 to 12
Game 2: 11 to 35
Game 3: 25 to 75

Total 34 for me, 122 for him. :( GGs though. :)
Those first two games were quite close. I think you got that 10 on your last draw in the first game that would've been worth 20 or 30.

AirBrian

AirBrian vs. GTS

Game 1: 06 - (12)
Game 2: 44 - 08
Game 3: 61 - (08)

Total: 111 - (12)
Good games, Got the Shakes! I took some big gambles in the third game and got some lucky cards towards the end. Although I was on the fence about playing blue (had a coin, 3, and 8 or something like that) and then you played blue and I just held them for defensive purposes.

Good games, Got the Shakes! I took some big gambles in the third game and got some lucky cards towards the end. Although I was on the fence about playing blue (had a coin, 3, and 8 or something like that) and then you played blue and I just held them for defensive purposes.

Good games for sure. It seemed like every time I'd pull the score close that my cards would dry up. I got served in the last game for sure, though.

Heel

Game 1
Heel: 46
pilonv1: 43

Game 2
Heel: 15
pilonv1: 68

Game 3
Heel: 105
pilonv1: 42

Total
Heel: 166
pilonv1: 153

Good games. Looks like I have good 3rd rounds...hah.

RyanDG

I know PlayDek was looking for playtesters late December, but has anyone heard anything new on the status of Agricola for iOS lately?

Smiley90

I know PlayDek was looking for playtesters late December, but has anyone heard anything new on the status of Agricola for iOS lately?

First round of accepted beta invitees went out like... 2 weeks ago? They said there'll be a second round of beta invitations towards end of february, so I'm speculating on an april release...

Top Bottom