• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Online Boardgaming Megathread (Carcassonne, Everything Playdek, & Many More)

Slacker

Are we really not even going to see a screenshot of Agricola before it goes live in the app store? Isn't this a little odd?

Heel

Thats was funny - I think we dealt more damage to our own minions and exiled cards that we just bought.

Yeah at one point I think I played cards that exiled from my discard pile...and there were only 2 cards there, that I had just bought. I gather that was some kind of mistake...lol d'oh.

Did dealing damage to the card in my own hand win me the game? lol

gg superrobot. Was that a tiebreaker or something? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I just dragged around the glowy cards...lol

jbj1CWxWAvexoQ.jpg

You dealt 1 more damage which made the difference.
It was much closer than my matches against the AI (which the AI usually wins)

Slacker

NS Hex: Slacker defeats Astrolad 18-14. Was able to seal the deal when Astro bad-lucked into a couple useless draws at the end of the match. Great game as usual!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Do we know what card decks are being included for Agricola? Or is that going to be IAP fodder?

There are a couple cards in the top corner of the first screenshot.

gg of NH -- damn the timing in that game sometimes! Seems like at a high level it really comes down to the timing of your draws, but like and CDG that's also what makes it fun.

There are a couple cards in the top corner of the first screenshot.

gg of NH -- damn the timing in that game sometimes! Seems like at a high level it really comes down to the timing of your draws, but like and CDG that's also what makes it fun.

Stop being cagey and spill the beans!! haha

Ok Round 3 Fight!

NeoGAF Neuroshima Hex Tournament 2

Link

HERE ARE YOUR ARMY MATCHUPS

Round 3:

K - Moloch vs Borgo
L - Vegas vs NeoJungle
M - NeoJungle vs Borgo
N - Hegemony vs Smart
O - Borgo vs Hegemony

Fuck, Slacker got handed Borgo, haha. Luckily Hegemony is an awesome army. Should be fun.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I get to play Borgo again? Not bad. Against eznark though, with NeoJungle... this should be interesting.

What happened in that last turn Heel? You should have been able to make a much better combo than just 1 card :(

GG before that though!

Ray 20 v Heel 11

Score might be wrong, I forgot the exacts.

Heel

No idea, only had 3 cards in hand and one was a wound. Still really not sure how the hand progression works in the game to have a good block ready, haha. I'm pretty sure I was going to lose to all those unblockable cards in your last chain anyway.

19-10 I think? Not sure either. GG.

No idea, only had 3 cards in hand and one was a wound. Still really not sure how the hand progression works in the game to have a good block ready, haha. I'm pretty sure I was going to lose to all those unblockable cards in your last chain anyway.

19-10 I think? Not sure either. GG.

Weird. You should have had a full hand of cards, unless a bunch were wounds or something.

I kind of fucked myself early on only going for those 2 cards, and a couple times I had no cards to draw because they were all (or most) on the field already. Haha. Whoops!

Heel

Well, at the very least I'm now interested to actually learn how the game works and play some more. So thanks for pushing me to play, haha. :)

Well, at the very least I'm now interested to actually learn how the game works and play some more. So thanks for pushing me to play, haha. :)

Thats awesome and it seems you already have a decent grasp on it too, so that's good.

This really should have been more like the NH league, so people would get more than 1 or 3 games. Haha. Oh well, there is always next time!

Smiley90

Smiley beats eznark 10-0. See Ray, that title is rightfully mine! :p

The matchup started off roughly even, and then a few turns before the end turned brutally in my favour. Gg.

Smiley beats eznark 10-0. See Ray, that title is rightfully mine! :p

The matchup started off roughly even, and then a few turns before the end turned brutally in my favour. Gg.

How can it be rightfully yours, when you still got hit 10 times with the army eznark hates the most :p

EZNARK IS THE KING! BOW DOWN ! haha

edit: Did you guys play your Nightfall match as well?

Smiley90

How can it be rightfully yours, when you still got hit 10 times with the army eznark hates the most :p

:lol, the ending was going to be obvious, the last few turns both of us just BS'd around and wanted to end it fast.

I WILL NOT BOW DOWN UNTIL I GET A FAIR MATCHUP IN THE ELIMINATION ROUNDS

EDIT:

We have a Nightfall match? Oh snap! :D Can you repost all of that tourney for the new page?

eznark

Banned

edit: Did you guys play your Nightfall match as well?

Only reason I got so many hits is because I poisoned him in the first battle. I had all of my army units come out first, then the last few hands were all the modifiers. Fucked from the jump. That's why I hate those guys so much, they are 100% at lucks mercy.

Smiley90

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but given we talked about SolForge before, I felt like it's appropriate:

HEX MMO Trading Card game just added Tablet (iOS & Android) support to its stretch goal, so it'll come to iOS! And it looks pretty damn amazing. It's a trading card game with customizable cards (equpiment & slots), basically. I pledged, we'll see what it brings. :p It looks extremely polished already, if you take a look at the gameplay video. Even Duels of the Planeswalker (the MTG "casual" online game) doesn't look as polished, not to mention MTGO, which looks... like crap.

Also, sent you a Nightfall invite eznark, didn't know we were up.

:lol, the ending was going to be obvious, the last few turns both of us just BS'd around and wanted to end it fast.

I WILL NOT BOW DOWN UNTIL I GET A FAIR MATCHUP IN THE ELIMINATION ROUNDS

EDIT:

We have a Nightfall match? Oh snap! :D Can you repost all of that tourney for the new page?

Fair matchup? Youve been delt Borgo 2 times so far :p and in the last Finals you had top pick for army choice!

Plus your 2 losses in the last League were to eznark who won the tournament, and Justjeff who then beat you again in the finals! heh

Youve been watching too many Canuck games, too many excuses and no results :p hahaha

Heres the info!

NeoGAF Nightfall Tournament 1

Link

- Seeds were shuffled.
- Base game only, No Martial Law, and no Promo Cards.
- Draft
- Show Wounds
- Single Match

NeoGAF Neuroshima Hex Tournament 2

Link

HERE ARE YOUR ARMY MATCHUPS

Round 3:

K - Moloch vs Borgo
L - Vegas vs NeoJungle
M - NeoJungle vs Borgo
N - Hegemony vs Smart
O - Borgo vs Hegemony

Yay! Suck it Borgo! GG Slacker. I never let you get settled in with your net guys, which always helps so much. I love Hegemony, great army.

Ray 14 v Slacker 9

Top Bottom