• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Online Boardgaming Megathread (Carcassonne, Everything Playdek, & Many More)

tm24

LC tourney update: Astro beats me 62-32. Funny that the one time i catch him is at 12:30 at night. Really, its prime IOS board gaming time

Re: lost cities tourney

I beat bigwinnerx in the friendly we had going, 77 to -13. I've issued a rematch request but don't know how long it will take for a response or a game to finish if its accepted. I'll leave it up to the organizer on how long you want to wait.

CzarTim

Re: lost cities tourney

I beat bigwinnerx in the friendly we had going, 77 to -13. I've issued a rematch request but don't know how long it will take for a response or a game to finish if its accepted. I'll leave it up to the organizer on how long you want to wait.

We're still waiting for another game, go ahead and rematch unless big is okay with that result.

Davidion

gg tm -- totally forgot it was our tourney game.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/732577/bleak-resurrection-way-too-powerful

:D

Davidion! Much as I enjoy Nightfall you should be playing us in even better games like Ascension and Summoner Wars.

:D :D

Hey Astro, long time! I love ascension, though I usually play it as a how-bad-can-you-smack-down-the-computer-on-hard game.

http://i.imgur.com/EKoCv.jpg

I'll add you and others tonight. Also, am I the only one who can't turn AI onto level 3? Mine only goes up to 2.

I can't get into summoners wars, though I do own it. I don't know what it is about it that turns me off.

Carcassonne tourney update:

Vard and I just finished our close game, where I came on top 101 - 94.

Now it's Astro and I in the (loser bracket) final!

Vard

Carcassonne tourney update:

Vard and I just finished our close game, where I came on top 101 - 94.

Now it's Astro and I in the (loser bracket) final!
Good game, Mike. Looking forward to seeing how this tourney ends.

Sorry I let you down, Gamecocks - Was really hoping for an official rematch. Here's hoping we meet again in the next Carc tourney.

Good game, Mike. Looking forward to seeing how this tourney ends.

Sorry I let you down, Gamecocks - Was really hoping for an official rematch. Here's hoping we meet again in the next Carc tourney.

Ah, too bad. I hadn't had much luck against you recently anyways! We'll have to do a few more 1v1s sometime.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can someone please tell me if my matchups for LC/SW are finally set? I haven't touched either game in like a week so I'll probably lose, but I wanna get it done at least :lol

tm24

If you havent bought the Everything SW bundle (seriously, why havent you?), its on sale this week for 5 bucks!

Playdek developing Tanto Cuore for iOS! (2013)
bgg-link
I've heard of it but never played it.
It's a dominionish anime style maid collecting card game.
Anyone?
More to the point will Mrs Robot let me buy this?

Smiley90

Playdek developing Tanto Cuore for iOS! (2013)
bgg-link
I've heard of it but never played it.
It's a dominionish anime style maid collecting card game.
Anyone?
More to the point will Mrs Robot let me buy this?

The fuck? It's Playdek, I'll probably buy it anyway.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
There was this guy at our game group that used to always bring it and try to get us all to play it. Yeah, that was awkward.

I'll definitely pick it up on iOS though. I heard it's a decent deckbuilder (one in a long line of Playdek's decent deckbuilders!) just not anything I'd want to play in public. :p

sladeums

errrrr...yeah, dunno
I might need more convincing on this one.

Tanto Cuore is a deck building card game for 2–4 players.
The players take the roles of "masters of the house”, employ a lot of cute maids, and are served by them while slowly filling out their house (card deck).
But take care. The maids can become sick, or get bad habits!
When the game ends, the player who has the best collection of maids and therefore the most victory points is the perfect master and winner of the game!
FCrIW.jpg1
pwAbP.jpg

(Instructions PDF: http://www.tantocuore.com/rule/tc1rulebook.pdf)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ahaha holy crap. I am now even more impressed by the guy who brought this to game night -- a game night that women attend btw. He had like every expansion too.

I don't feel dirty at all about wanting this day one

Edit - re: lost cities. Bigwinnerx just left the game we just started so.... I win?

Smiley90

Sent bonesquad an invite for our tourney game, didn't even have him on gc... :lol

Eat my Cathedral Ray [Caylus trash talk]

:*(

Playing caylus has gotten to be so sad for me, its impossible for me to catch up now unless you do something REALLY stupid for 2 turns.

I'm damn well gonna play this game till the bitter end though! Ive never finished an online game in it, so im gonna finish this one, and then im gonna start another if you are up to it sir!

its a fun game but it takes ages to play. Haha.

Smiley90

Randomly finally got the "5 wins in a row online" achievement a few days ago, feels good!

Smiley90

Ooooh!
From the "I read BGG so you don't have to department". Screenshots for Through The Ages.
bgg-TTA

Codito isn't optimal, but solid. As long as they do better on multiplayer than their other games, insta-buy for me. Oh who am I joking, insta-buy anyway.

Smiley90

just fyi, I'll be gone over Canadian thanksgiving, so no turns from me til monday!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Backed as well just for S&G's. Lack of online is waaaaaack but at least there's AI. Pass & play probably isn't half bad either for plane rides and stuff.

sladeums

They did indicate hopes to add Universal support in the first or second update, and would like to add Game Center integration "..hopefully by the end of the year..".

We'll see.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Hmm that's unfortunate. Game is a solid worker-placement game. Give the manual a quick read and you should be set.

Top Bottom