• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

J-Stars Victory VS + |OT| - Subs only, no dubs

Shizzlee

i can't seem to find info about this so i'll ask here.

is it possible to import save data from the PS3 version to the PS4 version? the PS4 version is on sale for $20 right now and it'd be nice for me if this was possible since i could get rid of my old PS3 version.

Yes you can. The game has a cross-save feature. Please note that the region of the games must match.

Options > Cross-Save > Upload Save Data

On the PS4 version you would do: Options > Cross-Save > Download Save Data

Also it's nice to see a bunch of new people due to the recent sale, but I get booted from lobbies due to my high rank. :/

eizarus

Banned
Saw this game mentioned in another thread where the combat got referred to as "clunky".

Is it worth getting? (£24.99)
Still any online community?

Anyone up for some matches on ps4?

If anyone's interested, my review is up.

Honestly its an okay review for specifically the single player modes. But this is a 2v2 fighting game, kind of meaningless if you don't spend more time focusing on the gameplay or playing others. AI being weak or abusable is nothing new to any game. As for why the games looks the way it does, well it was originally made for PS3 and ported to the PS4. The bright side of the port is that they manage to get rid of the frame drops that existed in the original ps3 version when porting over to PS4. Were you expecting a fleshed out story mode like maybe the Naruto, DBZ, and I guess Mortal Kombat games? Then I guess I can see why you would be disappointed. But this is no different from Arcade modes from some of the more traditional fighters. It honestly seem like fighting games aren't your cup of tea.

ugoo18

Quick question, i'm not fully familiar with the PS4 but it's region free right?

I have an Australian PS4 and want to buy this game, i've found American copies for reasonable prices and am wondering if they would work on my Australian PS4.

Quick question, i'm not fully familiar with the PS4 but it's region free right?

I have an Australian PS4 and want to buy this game, i've found American copies for reasonable prices and am wondering if they would work on my Australian PS4.

yes the PS4 is region free

Top Bottom