• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Oh, ROH...

http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2017/01...ct-update-roh-free-agency-wradicans-analysis/

"Keith Lee announced on Twitter this past weekend that he has signed with EVOLVE. Lee had been under a non-exclusive deal that recently expired. EVOLVE quickly announced that he will face Chris Hero in one of his final EVOLVE matches on Jan. 27 in San Antonio during Royal Rumble weekend."

"ROH management reportedly dragged their feet when it came to moving negotiations towards a close. One source noted that ROH booker Hunter Johnston expects things to fall into place and is never proactive when it comes to negotiating new deals. According to sources, Johnston was advised not to put over Taylor & Lee strong at the ROH TV tapings given Lee’s tenuous status with the company, but he did anyway."

"EVOLVE management was thrilled to sign Lee, who they see as a potential star on the indie scene in 2017. ROH management wasn’t as high on Lee as EVOLVE is. According to sources familiar with ROH managements thinking, they see Shane Taylor as more “TV ready” than Keith Lee."

fucking lol. Also, article confirms ROH's deals now ban talent from working for FloSlam promotions, even Beyond who only had one event streaming on FloSlam and don't have an ongoing deal with them. Meanwhile, as many of the best talents on the US scene sign with EVOLVE, ROH are mainly signing guys who they can sucker into paying for a $300 seminar with Brutal Bob. So, no one of note particularly. I guess they can always plug the gap with talent from Europe, once WWE, ITV, WCPW & 5* have had their pick of the crop.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
....I wouldn't mind that AJ, he put on some of his best work their. Plus the bullet club werent little bitches

I love what Smackdown has become, but we don't need another authority verses top star angle. I don't want to see Shane wrestle ever again, much less at Wrestlemania.

kirblar

I love what Smackdown has become, but we don't need another authority verses top star angle. I don't want to see Shane wrestle ever again, much less at Wrestlemania.
That's not really what this is, it's just AJ being a whiny heel who doesn't want to do what a billion other champs had to.

UberTag

if only....sigh the turn that'll never happen
John+cena+s+heel+turn_af29ed_4541852.gif

Damn if EC is after RR then Cena is likely champ right?

Are we expecting Cena to win?
Yes. Why wouldn't we? It's Mania season.

Top Bottom