• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

No, because they haven't made a ton of good games in general.

Bayo, Bayo 2, Mad World, Anarchy Reigns, Revengeance, Wonderful 101, Vanquish. Those are some damn good games in my opinion. Plus everything that's been shown of Nier so far looks fantastic.

Edit: And uh, top of the page I guess? Better put some russlin stuff in quick. Here's hoping for Senior Joe at the Rumble!

Wait, is TNA really still called TNA?

Even after getting bought out they decided to keep the name?

The name's mostly been phased out of everything in favor of Impact Wrestling, but they still own the trademark and Impact Wrestling was still born from TNA, and the company's stench of failure continues

It's really not something they'll ever be able to fully escape. The damage is done

Look at Blue trying to handle business

tumblr_nye7urzfys1ukyi98o1_400.gif

Just watched a half hour of TNA for the first time in a long time. Drew Galloway vs Moose for some sort of title where the match has 3 3-minute rounds? What the fuck did I just watch..?

Zach

Michaels/Angle was quite the match (WrestleMania 21).

Notable, though, was the terrible referee. I hate him. Randy Anderson must've been rolling over in his powder blue casket.

Anth0ny

vince probably signed omega already, and on top of that paid him double what new japan pays him just to no show their next show

How did they book him? I had no idea he ever worked there

There is literally a segment where he squirts whipped cream on himself while Rob Terry looks on bewildered, shortly after a post-match bit where Homicide creams Rob with a stiff chairshot that busts him open hardway and legit concusses him

I'm not linking it because it remains to this day one of the worst live things I've watched in wrestling. The perfect package of blatant homophobia (complete with uncomfortable commentary) and blatant disregard for safety (stiff chairshot immediately during a period where concussions were being acknowledged as serious and WWE started to ban shots to the head)

Pikma

Banned
There is literally a segment where he squirts whipped cream on himself while Rob Terry looks on bewildered, shortly after a post-match bit where Homicide creams Rob with a stiff chairshot that busts him open hardway and legit concusses him

I'm not linking it because it remains to this day one of the worst live things I've watched in wrestling. The perfect package of blatant homophobia (complete with uncomfortable commentary) and blatant disregard for safety (stiff chairshot immediately during a period where concussions were being acknowledged as serious and WWE started to ban shots to the head)

Ugh... why did I even ask...

Top Bottom