• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Zach

x7CNWzV.png

reporting you to OT

I can't believe you're a Trump supporter

Barrage

In a world where Betsy De Vos might potentially stunt a generation of children, Linda aint my hill to die on.

God, I hope a few Republicans grow a spine and dont let De Vos embarass america.

Kaladin

Raw actually gave us good wrasslin' last night. I enjoyed the main KO/Jericho/Reigns angle and Zayn vs Rollins was good stuff, even with the finish.

The last segment was odd with Goldberg busting himself open before he came out, but the showdown with Lesnar, Goldberg and Taker was hype.

Hell, I even enjoyed the showdown with Show and Strowman. Show has lost a lot of weight and is looking good.

Looking forward to this Rumble.....but fuck them tacking on 2 extra hours.

Sephzilla

I know we complain about old timers in WWE alot, but man, that Goldberg/Lesnar/Undertaker thing at the end of Raw last night was pretty hype. I'm kind of a sucker for the progressively escalating "shit getting real" thing, though.

> Oh cool, Goldberg's here doing his cool entrance and shit.
> Oh damn, Heyman's here to talk shit
> Oh fuck, Brock's actually here?
> *Bell toll* OH FUCK IT'S TAKER

Tagyhag

https://mobile.twitter.com/pwstream/status/821680270302707712

@pwstream
If Reigns doesn't win next Sunday we'll delete this Twitter account. That's how sure we are. #RoyalRumble

I don't understand why you'd have this confidence, this is a company that can change its mind 30 minutes before a match.

I know we complain about old timers in WWE alot, but man, that Goldberg/Lesnar/Undertaker thing at the end of Raw last night was pretty hype. I'm kind of a sucker for the progressively escalating "shit getting real" thing, though.

> Oh cool, Goldberg's here doing his cool entrance and shit.
> Oh damn, Heyman's here to talk shit
> Oh fuck, Brock's actually here?
> *Bell toll* OH FUCK IT'S TAKER

Too bad they have no sense and ended it as soon as possible.

jmdajr

Linda getting informed about Net Neutrality.

edit: oh oh Climate change question.
basically. "I want to learn more and help."

edit: lol. "Your daughter is far more fierce than your son-in-law"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So if Reigns is winning the title, are we getting a heel RAW person winning the Rumble?

i'm the guy that wasn't booked
I don't understand why you'd have this confidence, this is a company that can change its mind 30 minutes before a match.
Zach is so sure that Titus O'Neil is gonna #MakeItAWin that he's putting his GAF account on the line.
A few people in that thread were saying you don't see teabagging taunts in UFC or boxing because they're professionals. I guffaw'd
:lol

Caderfix

I hope someone tells this to Vince after explaining what twitter, internet and computers are, leading to Vince making a "swerve" just to get that smark account banned.

Kaladin

PWTees just sent this e-mail:

Kenny Omega could be making his WWE debut like AJ Styles did last year at this time. If he does, then his shirts would be pulled next week.

Do they know something? Or are they selling shirts.....

Caderfix

By the way, I heard positive things about RAW so I gave it a shot. Braun Strowman backed out for The Big Show and according to online reviews, he backed out last week when facing Lesnar as well.

You know, I'm not too happy with that. I like the idea of a monster ready for anyone.

Zach

Linda getting informed about Net Neutrality.

edit: oh oh Climate change question.
basically. "I want to learn more and help."

edit: lol. "Your daughter is far more fierce than your son-in-law"

If you're going to be our political correspondent, jmdajr, I'm gonna need better reporting! This is a confusing mess!

Zach is so sure that Titus O'Neil is gonna #MakeItAWin that he's putting his GAF account on the line.

:lol

I only put my account on the line for The Steiner Bros.

Sephzilla

By the way, I heard positive things about RAW so I gave it a shot. Braun Strowman backed out for The Big Show and according to online reviews, he backed out last week when facing Lesnar as well.

You know, I'm not too happy with that. I like the idea of a monster ready for anyone.

Yeah, they're already starting to put chickenshit heel traits in Braun

klonere

Banned
Braun should have come from under the ring in the final segment and killed Taker. Just straight murder him.

Make a fucking star you fucking hacks.

Kaladin

They're clearly putting Braun over with vanilla midgets while prepping him for larger battles to come.

I think we'll see Braun vs Show somewhere down the line, maybe at Mania if Shaq doesn't work out.

Sephzilla

If you want to make Braun a star monster heel you have Big Show come out to confront him, have the announcers make it a big deal how in shape Show looks, and then you have Braun just immediately destroy him like he's nothing.

Nah man, Big show looked like the last few years just smaller. I'm legit worried that Taker is going to get messed up if he tries to work another long match.

Big Show's arms looked like they had no mass to them (compared to the rest of him at least) and his face looked like he hadn't gotten sleep in a week.

Caderfix

Braun should have come from under the ring in the final segment and killed Taker. Just straight murder him.

Make a fucking star you fucking hacks.

But how is he going to kill someone who's already dead? The closest thing they can do is to give him a ghost buster gimmick.

imBask

Banned
Omega takes a break from NJPW a month before the rumble
he's red hot right now
he's friend with a ton of guys in WWE

yet you guys still thinks he won't take the massive paycheck because he said so like 4 years ago

CMON smarks

Kaladin

Biggest rumors for the Rumble surprises:

Finn Balor return

Samoa Joe Call Up

Kenny Omega debut

Do we get any or all three of these?

I think most likely are Balor return and Joe call up. Those guys would get the crowd hype if their music hits. Kenny Omega is a long shot, but I don't see it happening as much as the others.

Joe is kinda telegraphed because he's not on the Takeover show.

Heroman

Banned
he's red hot right now

yet you guys still thinks he won't take the massive paycheck because he said so like 4 years ago

CMON smarks
If he hasn't already resigned , His contract ends on Jan 31 he can't appear on the rumble.
Also he seem to be in it not for the money.

klonere

Banned
But how is he going to kill someone who's already dead? The closest thing they can do is to give him a ghost buster gimmick.

I'm glad Taker is fully committing to the gimmick by actually looking like a reanimated corpse.

he's red hot right now

CMON smarks

you are getting reverse worked mark

Sephzilla

he's red hot right now

CMON smarks

Omega's NJPW contract doesnt expire until January 31st.

Top Bottom