• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Tall4Life

I didnt think the Zayn/Rollins match was that good, it was pretty much a standard WWE tv match with some more flippy shit.

Guys I'd be OK with winning the Rumble:

Rusev
Wyatt
Jericho
Rollins
Miz
Goldberg

Guys who I expect to have the only real chance to win the Rumble:

Cena
Reigns
Strowman
Lesnar
I highly doubt Cena or Reigns are in the Rumble as they're both in world title matches.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Guys I'd be OK with winning the Rumble:

Rusev
Wyatt
Jericho
Rollins
Miz
Goldberg

Guys who I expect to have the only real chance to win the Rumble:

Cena
Reigns
Strowman
Lesnar

jmdajr

Scorpio isn't the one brother!

I'll probably still buy

edit: God Bless JohnCEna Instagram.

919c5fe7_o.png

sora87

Surprised they didn't make this rumble 40 man considering the size of the venue and build up to it, hardly any spots left for surprises.

With no basis whatsoever, my thought/prediction for the Rumble is Big E winning - with some help from Kofi and Xavier throughout.

I'm surprised it took this long for people to realize JonTron is a giant piece of shit

Yeah same. I mean, not to judge people by their looks, but he's one fedora away from being the "neckbeard" stereotype to a tee.

Sephzilla

Surprised they didn't make this rumble 40 man considering the size of the venue and build up to it, hardly any spots left for surprises.

yeah, i'm in the same boat. this should be a 40 man rumble

I knew he'd been a douche for a while but this latest Twitter meltdown is something else.

Yeah same. I mean, not to judge people by their looks, but he's one fedora away from being the "neckbeard" stereotype to a tee.

I mean, he's spouted vaguely racist and sexist shit since his days on GameGrumps. That's probably the real reason he's gone from that show now.

I wonder how "officially" entering the rumble works seeing how much it's been used across WWE this month.
Are the wrestlers assumed to have made an agreement backstage or do they just head out and say "I'm in the rumble because I said so"?
This is important to know as it may change future avatar rumble rules, no one should PM anyone, you just announce your official entry see in a random wrasslegaf post.

yeah, i'm in the same boat. this should be a 40 man rumble

I mean, he's spouted vaguely racist and sexist shit since his days on GameGrumps. That's probably the real reason he's gone from that show now.

That wouldn't surprise me actually, Arin seemed like a cool guy at least in that regard. He doesn't strike me as the type to put up with that shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
I wonder how "officially" entering the rumble works seeing how much it's been used across WWE this month.
Are the wrestlers assumed to have made an agreement backstage or do they just head out and say "I'm in the rumble because I said so"?
This is important to know as it may change future avatar rumble rules, no one should PM anyone, you just announce your official entry see in a random wrasslegaf post.

Brazzers teaming up with Hunter and Stephanie McMahon for a WWE joint on how wrestlers get Rumble spots? They do love their crossovers.

Can't believe R-Truth is gonna get a spot.

And people seriously think they have enough people for 10 more spots.

Sephzilla

Linda McMahon being appointed by the Trump administration is one of the picks that bugs me the most because it's basically the perfect definition of buying your way into office. The people actively chose to not want Linda twice and yet she bought her way into Washington.

Linda McMahon being appointed by the Trump administration is one of the picks that bugs me the most because it's basically the perfect definition of buying your way into office. The people actively chose to not want Linda twice and yet she bought her way into Washington.

Spent $90 mil on her own campaigns when all she needed was $5 mil on someone else's

And yeah, pay for play has never been more real or blatant

klonere

Banned

She played THE GAME.

Now, now, can anyone really criticize one Linda McMahon for trying to buy her way out from one carny business to a slightly less carny business? she just made use of the monetary means available to her to distance herself from pro wrestling.

Now, now, can anyone really criticize one Linda McMahon for trying to buy her way out from one carny business to a slightly less carny business? she just made use of the monetary means available to her to distance herself from pro wrestling.

*DM smirks, points to sign saying "Don't Forget, You're Here Forever"*

Top Bottom