• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Pikma

Banned
When your definitive example of what a babyface should be is a giant orange roided up coke addicted crazed nationalist egotistical politicking hot-dogging moment-stealing girlfriend stealing racist shithead, then all your faces are gonna end up asshats.
Man I didn't know John Cena did coke

Guys, RE7 is the first game to have left me legit shook...if you ever play it do it in vr if possible. I yelled 3 different times already within the first hour...I can't.

Guys, RE7 is the first game to have left me legit shook...if you ever play it do it in vr if possible. I yelled 3 different times already within the first hour...I can't.

I played the first hour or so
just after meeting the family and having your leg chopped off
and fuck me, it's insane. Everything is scary.

I played the first hour or so
just after meeting the family and having your leg chopped off
and fuck me, it's insane. Everything is scary.
It was your hand
but still fucking terrible. Then I was doing the part after meeting the family, I tried to run away from
jack while he was chasing me and the motherfucker just went through the wall and I said nope!

Browny

Banned
I know we make fun of wrasslin for being carny (WWE in particular), but hell, reading OT at the moment is just some crazy shit in the US. Kinda brings things into perspective. To our American brethren - I do hope it doesn't get as fucked up over there as Trumpy is promising.

Also, to reiterate just how British this thread really is - I now possess a packet of pork scratchings.

klonere

Banned
Get da fookin tans oudda Eire and oudda da tread lads.

That Cockpit main event was fucking crazy. More promotions need to run Dragon Gate style 6 mans if they can afford to, they really bring something extra to any show.

Hex

Banned
On a side note I love this community and you guys a lot. It's nice to talk wrestling with folks again. I had to leave the last wrestling community I was part of because they were toxic and transphobic to me at an obscene level. Like they'd just insult me in threads I had nothing to do with. I'd log back in and search my name every once and a while and even 5-6 years after I left they still would be vruel transphobic jokes about me.

Wrestling is a huge part of my life and you guys make it so much more for me. <3

AJG0fvj.gif

53Z7YSs.gif

klonere

Banned
Yeah splitting the thread would be a terrible idea, no way we have enough people to make non-WWE related wrestling work as a regular thread. I'm glad I'm asleep during Raw though, that is WrassleGAF at its worst.

A pikelet is a thin crumpet - not to be confused with a scotch pancake (or drop scone), which is similar in size, but not in texture or consistency!

I see, I guess pikelets are different here in Australia.

Indeed, after looking it up Australian pikelets are a different thing all together. They are much airier than a normal pancake, but are cooked on each side, unlike a crumpet. The texture is different than a crumpet too. It looks like we refer to pikelets as Scotch pancakes. They are usually served with berry compote or jam and cream.

I lived in Machester for about a year when I was younger and spent a bit of time traveling rural areas in the UK. I miss traditional flap jacks.

The more you know!

ReiGun

I know we make fun of wrasslin for being carny (WWE in particular), but hell, reading OT at the moment is just some crazy shit in the US. Kinda brings things into perspective. To our American brethren - I do hope it doesn't get as fucked up over there as Trumpy is promising.

Also, to reiterate just how British this thread really is - I now possess a packet of pork scratchings.
Well it's...yeah it's pretty fucked over here.

On a side note I love this community and you guys a lot. It's nice to talk wrestling with folks again. I had to leave the last wrestling community I was part of because they were toxic and transphobic to me at an obscene level. Like they'd just insult me in threads I had nothing to do with. I'd log back in and search my name every once and a while and even 5-6 years after I left they still would be vruel transphobic jokes about me.

Wrestling is a huge part of my life and you guys make it so much more for me. <3

Glad to hear it!

I27Z42s.gif

Zach

Yeah splitting the thread would be a terrible idea, no way we have enough people to make non-WWE related wrestling work as a regular thread. I'm glad I'm asleep during Raw though, that is WrassleGAF at its worst.
It's pretty bad. I sometimes pop in unaware and I'm like "who are these people and why are they all creep-posting about lady wrasslers?"

DMczaf

This community was built by the Kliq to support everyone brother ! You're our family, brother!

*Bret Hart reverses the normal speed count.*

<3!

Interesting question do male wrestlers or other female wrestlers for that matter call female wrestlers sister or brother?

....brother?!!

1485%20-%20hulk_hogan%20michael_buffer%20wcw.png

You mean one of the Top 10 Wrestlers in the world

People who are better then Reigns:

Styles
Rollins
Cena
Asuka
Johnny Gargano
Tomasso Ciampa
Dalton Castle
Io Shirai
Suzuki
Mickie James
Shibata
Chris Hero
Miz
Cesaro
Neville
Samoa Joe
Okada
Naito
Jeff Cobb
Kairi Hojo
Omega
Goto
Marafuji
Jay Lethal
Kushida
Bobby Lashley
Kamaitachi

etc
etc
etc

He may make top 100 I guess? Don't watch enough promotions to be sure.

Sephzilla

3hiFG9w.gif

People who are better then Reigns:

Styles
Rollins
Cena
Asuka
Johnny Gargano
Tomasso Ciampa
Dalton Castle
Io Shirai
Suzuki
Mickie James
Shibata
Chris Hero
Miz
Cesaro
Neville
Samoa Joe
Okada
Naito
Jeff Cobb
Kairi Hojo
Omega
Goto
Marafuji
Jay Lethal
Kushida
Bobby Lashley
Kamaitachi

etc
etc
etc

He may make top 100 I guess? Don't watch enough promotions to be sure.

Jesse will knock most of them off because they work an "indie wrestling" style.

Anth0ny

People who are better than Reigns:

everyone because fuck the roman reigns that talentless hack is boring and stale as fuck I don't care about anything he does ever

klonere

Banned
Roman is in fact a very good wrestler and has demonstrated that on many occassions but is the ultimate poster boy for the systematic failings of WWE in the modern era and a fine example of Vince just trying to make his top star in the mould of the old one
because he is creatively bankrupt and has been for years now

Top Bottom