• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have this weird feeling that once KO loses the Universal Championship, it's gonna be a long time before he has another world title run.

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are the only people allowed to never leave the title scene ever

joker3782

Neo Member
Man Joker is so young.

I feel old with all this dabbing shit that looks dumb and new music that I don't listen to.

What's your opinion of ECW, new young poster who was 4 years old when I graduated high school?

Loool. Yeah never really watched ECW other than the shit fest that was the WWE ECW. Not got a lot of opinions on it other than while I like seeing blood in my wrestling, I don't like seeing too much of it (such as seeing a pool of someone's blood in the ring. The end to the Orton Lesnar match at Summer Slam disgusted me for this reason.). So I fear that ECW may be a bit much for me in that department. Any suggestions as to what's the best PPV from ECW to watch? I think Heatwave 1998 is considered to be their best PPV (or at least from what I remember from the OSW review on it).

Zach

Loool. Yeah never really watched ECW other than the shit fest that was the WWE ECW. Not got a lot of opinions on it other than while I like seeing blood in my wrestling, I don't like seeing too much of it (such as seeing a pool of someone's blood in the ring. The end to the Orton Lesnar match at Summer Slam disgusted me for this reason.). So I fear that ECW may be a bit much for me in that department. Any suggestions as to what's the best PPV from ECW to watch? I think Heatwave 1998 is considered to be their best PPV (or at least from what I remember from the OSW review on it).

Definitely watch Heat Wave '98 if you want to see some ECW. And then maybe November to Remember '99. I wouldn't recommend anything else unless you really loved those shows.

joker3782

Neo Member
It's a good thing there isn't any wrestler ten years older then you who loves a good dab.

Wait.

Damn TJ Perkins. Thought he was good in the cruiserweight classic but then he got really annoying really quickly. Which sucks because his entrance song is amazing. Its being wasted on him.

Definitely watch Heat Wave '98 if you want to see some ECW. And then maybe November to Remember '99. I wouldn't recommend anything else unless you really loved those shows.

Thanks for the suggestion

Damn TJ Perkins

You've made a powerful enemy today, PositiveGamer.

84DEUMf.gif

Kaladin

We now have 16 entrants in the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery.

How does it work?

PM me to enter then after Friday January 27th at 5pm EST I will assign numbers. No lurkers allowed.

What jobber will you cheer on to eventual elimination?

Enter and find out.

Fox318

Lapsed fan's AWA Super Sunday show really painted a picture of Gagne.

Man he is basically HHH with shit like booking himself as the main event.

klonere

Banned
Dabbing has been way more long lasting than planking. It's just overwhelmingly lame.

It's fiiiinneeeeeee

Gagne, Dusty and HHH, the triumvirate of wrestlers turned bookers obsessed with putting themselves over contrary to common sense.

Zach

Why hasn't Zach updated his spreadsheet post 2001?

The grades could still be interesting

Why do you need a mediator, Fox318? Why can't you address me directly? What happened to us?

And pretty much everything post-WrestleMania X-7 has been a D.

Hex

Banned
Hey guys, Avatar Rumble related question

So, unfortunately some personal stuff came up on my end and I'm not sure if I'll be available to run the Rumble on Friday. Would anyone object to moving it to Saturday before NXT Takeover or perhaps to tomorrow night?

SOunds good to me

Lothar

Banned

I recommend starting in 1999 and watching all the PPV shows. I'm not a big fan of lots of blood and cutting each other with real objects type of matches, but I was still a big fan of ECW. Tajiri/Super Crazy and RVD/Storm from Guilty as Charged 99 are worth seeing. And any blood from those guys would be accidental. Tajiri/Super Crazy and RVD/Lynn from Living Dangerously 99. Those two matches best sum up what I love about ECW. There's a Doring/Roadkill vs Chetti/Nova match in the opening of Heatwave 99 that is pure fun. Good wrestling and humor.

Zach

I've watched two AWA shows (Super Sunday and WrestleRock (haha)) and I'm already tired of seeing that old bastard hogging the spotlight.

klonere

Banned
Fine, I'll take my pro dabbing ways away from this thread that clearly does not appreciate the latest and greatest pop culture trends sweeping the nation. Typical wrestling fans, sad!

Top Bottom