• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Fine, I'll take my pro dabbing ways away from this thread that clearly does not appreciate the latest and greatest pop culture trends sweeping the nation. Typical wrestling fans, sad!

The dab was fine until it got ruined by pop culture, much like any trend. That being said, nerds hate what they don't understand.

Heroman

Banned
People who complained at dabbing are
old.jpg

Caderfix

Fine, I'll take my pro dabbing ways away from this thread that clearly does not appreciate the latest and greatest pop culture trends sweeping the nation. Typical wrestling fans, sad!

I read "pro dab days" and for a second I thought that somehow it was possible to do it professionally

Fox318

It's fiiiinneeeeeee

Gagne, Dusty and HHH, the triumvirate of wrestlers turned bookers obsessed with putting themselves over contrary to common sense.

I just don't get it with them.

Unless their goal is to devalue talent so they don't have to pay them.

They are fucking missing out on making money and making stars that fucking draw money.

Say what you want about Vince at least he booked himself to be embarrassed by the top babyface and lose.

And even he did dumb shit like the Lion's den match with Shamrock.

Sephzilla

Speaking of Trump... the shit he's already done or is trying to do in just his first week as President already scares the living shit out of me.

This is why we don't support the heel authority figure gimmick anymore.

Mahonay

Banned
Speaking of Trump... the shit he's already done or is trying to do in just his first week as President already scares the living shit out of me.

Feels like we're living in the Twilight Zone.

Zach

Mahonay?

more like

Jabronay

I can't believe I haven't seen OwensIsNow post this before.

It's insanity. Like, I'm dying for it to be 2020. I hope hope hope we elect someone else at that time.

Kaladin

Content for "Wrestlemania Monday" blu-ray and DVD set:

Documentary:

New Year’s Day
The Mania After Mania Begins
Taking Over The Show
Miz and Mrs.
The Arrival of Apollo Crews
No Better Way to Debut
In The Club
The Craziest Crowd
Dream Come True
Must See Return
Realest Moment
Hijacking The Show
Home
Undefeated

Deleted scenes:
Still to be confirmed!

Extended scenes:
Still to be confirmed!

WWE Women’s Championship Match
Alundra Blayze vs. Bull Nakano
RAW • April 3, 1995

Sid Betrays Shawn Michaels
RAW • April 3, 1995

Mankind vs. Bob “Spark Plugg” Holly
RAW • April 3, 1996

The Easy Way or The Hard Way
RAW • March 30, 1998

X-Pac Returns to WWE and Joins D-X
RAW • March 30, 1998

WWE European Championship Match
Chris Jericho vs. Eddie Guerrero
RAW • April 3, 2000

The nWo Betrays Hulk Hogan
RAW • March 18, 2002

The Next Big Thing!
RAW • March 18, 2002

Eric Bischoff Fires Stone Cold Steve Austin… Again!
RAW • March 31, 2003

Triple Threat Match for the World Tag Team Championship Match
Lance Storm & Sean Morley vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Rob Van Dam & Kane
RAW • March 31, 2003

Goldberg Debuts in WWE
RAW • March 31, 2003

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian
RAW • April 4, 2005

10-Team Battle Royal for the World Tag Team Championship
John Cena & Shawn Michaels vs. Chavo Guerrero & Gregory Helms vs. The Hardy’s vs. Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs. The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Val Venis & Viscera vs. Kevin Thorn & Marcus Cor Von vs. Dave Taylor & William Regal vs. Johnny Nitro & The Miz
RAW • April 2, 2007

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
what are they doing with apollo crews on smackdown? Seems to be nothing as of now I kniw Ziggler faced kalisto last night, did Crews come out after I was watching hockey as well

Sephzilla

Apollo Crews and Nia Jax were called up way too early. Neither person was ready. Crews, even in NXT, had absolutely no personality or character and really needed to develop that side of his craft. Nia Jax is so green that Braun Strowman looks like a Hall of Famer in comparison.

Mahonay

Banned
Apollo Crews and Nia Jax were called up way too early. Neither person was ready. Crews, even in NXT, had absolutely no personality or character and really needed to develop that side of his craft. Nia Jax is so green that Braun Strowman looks like a Hall of Famer in comparison.
No lies detected.

Kaladin

While I do agree, they've done much better with Nia Jax than Apollo. At least they can emphasize her strengths on Raw. Apollo is kinda just there.

jaDIg08.gif

Bless the few moments where Roman's just a bit of an asshole babyface. Much better then the happy go lucky babyface.

It's odd, I remember thinking this is where his character was heading permanently. Like he/Vince were just gonna lean into the crowd's reaction and make him - if not a straight-up heel - more of a cocky babyface (sort of like his later SHIELD days).

Kaladin

I want more wrestling like what we got out of Orton vs Harper last night. Great match, good story telling, actual heel vs heel action, actual stakes, though it was hard to tell if Harper was out or if that was tough love.....anyone else, I'd say he's out, but this is the Wyatt family.

Whatever, it was good wrestling that told a good story and furthered a plot line. Feed me more.

Nekofrog

Banned

I live in California and pretty much vote d down the line, I feel like my vote is always worth nothing because it's among an ocean of other d votes in California. But I sure as shit ain't moving to the south to vote d there

Kaladin

I live in California and pretty much vote d down the line, I feel like my vote is always worth nothing because it's among an ocean of other d votes in California. But I sure as shit ain't moving to the south to vote d there

Don't, your vote would be even more meaningless down here.

Didn't get that three-free-months offer for resubbing to the Network, but I've been holding out, and just got a first-month-back-is-free email.
undertaker-sitting-up1.gif

Top Bottom