• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Zach

I live in California and pretty much vote d down the line, I feel like my vote is always worth nothing because it's among an ocean of other d votes in California. But I sure as shit ain't moving to the south to vote d there

I live in Oklahoma. I don't wanna hear about worthless voting. At least you get to be on the winning side where you are. Always vote!

(I should move to a swing state.)

Old school Scott Hall looked more bad ass than WWE/nWo Hall

You're lucky Data West died of natural causes.

I live in Oklahoma. I don't wanna hear about worthless voting. At least you get to be on the winning side where you are. Always vote!

(I should move to a swing state.)

You're lucky Data West died of natural causes.
Dato knows I'm an Ultimo Dragon fan.

I will post the full list after I confirm everyone on Friday, but you're on the list maaaaaaaaaan.

macho-vince-high-five.gif

Kaladin

18 posters have announced their entry into the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery.

PM me by Friday at 5pm EST to get a spot. We have unlimited spots, if we get more than 30, more than 1 person will have some numbers.

You can only enter once.

No lurkers allowed.

What jobber will you get?

Zach

18 posters have announced their entry into the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery.

PM me by Friday at 5pm EST to get a spot. We have unlimited spots, if we get more than 30, more than 1 person will have some numbers.

You can only enter once.

No lurkers allowed.

What jobber will you get?

These posts suck, Kaladin! You need a bold and eye-catching poster!

Nekofrog

Banned
Wrasslegaf can't even afford me, I'm going to rspw, that territory has the most prestige and I will be its CHAMPION and then weasslegaf will offer me millions to come back for its little boy rumble. Rspw, where the big boys play

Question for those who follow STARDOM, how have Kay Lee Ray and Viper done over there? I know KLR is meant to be defending the ICW Women's Title there too, but just wondering how they've been overall.

justjim89

Asuka really ought to debut on the main roster undefeated at this point. Maybe Raw after Mania, bring her out as the Queen of PPV's next opponent. She's such a monster, it's absurd at this point to imagine even Ember Moon going over her.

Asuka really ought to debut on the main roster undefeated at this point. Maybe Raw after Mania, bring her out as the Queen of PPV's next opponent. She's such a monster, it's absurd at this point to imagine even Ember Moon going over her.

To go against who? No one currently on the main roster can match her skill and hold a match.

justjim89

To go against who? No one currently on the main roster can match her skill and hold a match.

It'd still be forward progress. And I'd rather see her selling a beating from Charlotte, Nia, or Sasha than Billie Kay or Liv Morgan. Her remaining in NXT kinda puts up a ceiling for the rest of the NXT women's roster. Unless Ember Moon is her next opponent and that's what they're building towards, it just feels like they're stalling.

Top Bottom