• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you mark out if Sami Zayn won the Royal Rumble and elected to face AJ Styles for the WWE Championship?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you mark out if Sami Zayn won the Royal Rumble and elected to face AJ Styles for the WWE Championship?
That would amazing, and I think has a pretty decent chance of happening.

Though if Balor actually gets cleared to compete, he is winning the Rumble. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Fox318

Honestly I hope they do something different in the main event.

They need to make a new star and I think doing a match people don't expect would go over great at mania.

Sephzilla

AVATAR RUMBLE START TIME ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to some real life stuff on my end that must be attended to on Friday, the Avatar Rumble start time has been moved to Saturday, January 28th at 4:00pm Eastern on twitch.tv/sephzilla

Hopefully this new start time is convenient for everyone as well as allowing our UK WrassleGAF friends to view it live. This time should also not conflict with NXT TakeOver later that night. If this time is inconvenient for many I can consider moving it once more. But for now this is going to be the confirmed start time.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

8. 10 being Mankind winning the belt on Raw. I think you really only get to mark that hard once in your life. Zayn winning and challenging AJ would be pretty damn close.

Zach

AVATAR RUMBLE START TIME ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to some real life stuff on my end that must be attended to on Friday, the Avatar Rumble start time has been moved to Saturday, January 28th at 4:00pm on twitch.tv/sephzilla

Hopefully this new start time is convenient for everyone as well as allowing our UK WrassleGAF friends to view it live. This time should also not conflict with NXT TakeOver later that night. If this time is inconvenient for many I can consider moving it once more. But for now this is going to be the confirmed start time.

>: |

I'll update the poster when I'm back at work tomorrow.

>: |

Ithil

I don't know if this was posted or not:

W12912.jpg

Ugliest shirt that doesn't have the name Cena on it.

13848184473828is2e.jpg

I want to say "I don't know how E&C are over" but I fully understand it, I just don't know why. Their jokes remind me of someone who just discovered Sorpanos and that era of TV. Their in-ring work is atrocious.

Nekofrog

Banned
Y'all acting like you didn't mark out for Enzo when he said he was gonna put dvons lazy eye to work on raw early on (might have been their first night on raw). I was here, y'all went nuts for it

klonere

Banned
I shouted NOOOOOO at my computer screen when Cyber Kong hit Big R with the box and Lindaman pinned him.

Dragon Gate is the best promotion

Ithil

Y'all acting like you didn't mark out for Enzo when he said he was gonna put dvons lazy eye to work on raw early on (might have been their first night on raw). I was here, y'all went nuts for it

Everyone did, because it was a great promo. That t-shirt is still appalling.

I'd mark out so much if Sami won.

is nxt Takeover card announced yet?
Nakamura vs Roode for the NXT Title, DIY vs Authors of Pain for the tag titles, Dillinger vs Young, Cien vs Strong and Asuka vs Nikki Cross vs Peyton Royce vs Billie Kay for the women's title.

I'm not particularly excited for any match on this card. Which is disappointing since Takeover always has at least one match I'm excited for.

Goddamn... Too many pages to go through.

Did Naomi just threaten to scalp Alexa?
I was waiting for Alexa to come back with a dig at her weave but it never came... Maybe if their roles were reversed.

Crazy how much weight Show has lost and it's a shame he wasn't so motivated to do so a long time ago, I imagine he'd gotten stronger pushes if it weren't for the weight issues. Also like that they're making to having him stand up straight instead of hunching over to make Braun look taller. Not liking that they continue to have every heels back down including ones that are supposed to be "monsters" or "beasts".

Barrage

6. I like Sami, but he's not over enough to main event WM and he would pretty much kill off casual interest through his look and lack of character. Bryan was over enough to make up for that.

Not to mention Zayn not choosing to face Owens would be weird for both of their characters.

I'm on the Balor train (leading to Balor-Styles) with a Goldberg win (leading to Goldberg-Roman) right behind it.

Top Bottom