• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

slabrock

Banned
Yikes. I still find that other one from a few weeks ago to be their worst and probably the worst shirt WWE are currently selling.

It's like the only idea was getting all the catchphrases on the shirt.

He going to be jobbing to Shane

tumblr_l8vk2zdTLD1qzlpzc.gif

I hope Balor only comes back to give the Big Dawg his win back at FastLane and fucks off to the Mania Pre-Show with the other vanilla midgets at 205 Live.

Cena would get beat up or at least get a gun pulled on him backstage back in the day for dismissing AJ and not protecting the business on the Today Show.

Kaladin

We are 8 spots away from a full field of 30 in the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery.

8 spots left if you want to be in the first field of 30 before we go into over flow. Anyone who posts here will be accepted. My only rule is no lurkers. You have to post here to play.

PM me by Friday 5pm EST to enter.

What do I win you ask? NOTHING! Actually that's not true, you win the satisfaction of having another method of enjoying the highly enjoyable event of the Royal Rumble!

Who will come out at your number? It could be Triple H. It could be Sami Zayn. It could be Braun Strowman. It could be The Miz. Hell, it could even be the ECW Zombie!

PM me to sign up and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Zach

I like Carlito and you guys are just gonna have to deal with it.

Daaang. This Vengeance 2005 business has a 9.2 on cagematch.net. Wasn't expecting that.

Pikma

Banned
Cedric vs Neville being really good last night but getting booed by that stupid crowd proves that, even though 205 could definitely be a lot better, it's just not the right product for that kind of crowd. Like, I hate to say this but even Full Sail would be better than that shit.

And the show has been slowly improving too, now they just need to get rid of all those stupid rest holds...

Zach

But going back to AWA for a minute, I'm pretty excited about this Madusa vs. Sherri match. They're both looking great at SuperClash II. Fun stuff.

AVATAR RUMBLE START TIME ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to some real life stuff on my end that must be attended to on Friday, the Avatar Rumble start time has been moved to Saturday, January 28th at 4:00pm on twitch.tv/sephzilla

Hopefully this new start time is convenient for everyone as well as allowing our UK WrassleGAF friends to view it live. This time should also not conflict with NXT TakeOver later that night. If this time is inconvenient for many I can consider moving it once more. But for now this is going to be the confirmed start time.
Time zone, friend Seph?

Lothar

Banned
We are 8 spots away from a full field of 30 in the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery.

8 spots left if you want to be in the first field of 30 before we go into over flow. Anyone who posts here will be accepted. My only rule is no lurkers. You have to post here to play.

What do I win you ask? NOTHING! Actually that's not true, you win the satisfaction of having another method of enjoying the highly enjoyable event of the Royal Rumble!

Who will come out at your number? It could be Triple H. It could be Sami Zayn. It could be Braun Strowman. It could be The Miz. Hell, it could even be the ECW Zombie!

Nothing? Not ban immunity for a few months? Not even everyone has to watch a PPV of the winner's choosing?

Mahonay

Banned
Lol I didn't realize Mount & Blade Warband came out for PS4. I got in on PSN on sale today for 10 bucks. I remember enjoying this silly game.

Linkified

Yo yo I better be on the list I'm the strong silent type.

Top Bottom