• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Noooooo...:(
Yoshino was my boy in Dragon Gate. Lightning Spiral and Speed Muscle were the shit man.

It's come at the worst possible time as well, as all signs pointed towards Doi & Yoshino forming a new unit together.

7mTvtqu.gif

So close to that Speed Muscle reunion :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
6. I like Sami, but he's not over enough to main event WM and he would pretty much kill off casual interest through his look and lack of character. Bryan was over enough to make up for that.

Not to mention Zayn not choosing to face Owens would be weird for both of their characters.

I'm on the Balor train (leading to Balor-Styles) with a Goldberg win (leading to Goldberg-Roman) right behind it.
The problem is that this is how you make a star. Given that PPV buys are basically gone, the sound strategy is probably putting guys you want to build in the spot, not Lesnar, Goldberg or Undertaker, who will get high profile matches anyways.

*Person gets over with crowds during a time when getting positive reactions is a precious commodity, then immediately gets labeled with demeaning statements like "vanilla midget" and "meme wrestler"*

Some of ya'll are sick.

Does anyone think OT is out of hand with the Trump threads? There's like 15 threads on the first page. I want to talk about other things. I'm fairly new to GAF, but its all trump all day everyday.

Anth0ny

Does anyone think OT is out of hand with the Trump threads? There's like 15 threads on the first page. I want to talk about other things. I'm fairly new to GAF, but its all trump all day everyday.

I mean... it's his first week in office and he's fucking going HAM. the threads are kinda warranted...

Zach

I would love it if Trump would stop making new news. Until then: new news = new thread.

The problem is that this is how you make a star. Given that PPV buys are basically gone, the sound strategy is probably putting guys you want to build in the spot, not Lesnar, Goldberg or Undertaker, who will get high profile matches anyways.

You're pretty much getting at why the WWE can not find their next big star. It's either full-gas or lame ass story telling.

Pikma

Banned
Yeah I mean, why should this need it's own thread http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1337792

Right?

I mean, maybe you're not american so you don't really care but this shit is relevant for hundreds of millions of people and needs to be communicated.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I have a greasemonkey script that hides all Trump threads.

Menome

JEEZUS that was a lot of posts to read through.

Hello to new people and long-time lurkers. Tell me your Top 5 Drifter matches.

Foggy

Cant they be combined? That's all I meant. I wasn't downplaying anything. I know its serious.

Threads like "Is Donald Trump mentally ill?" probably don't deserve to exist. But the hailstorm of bullshit should be granularly recognized. It's an added layer of perspective to see so many instances laid out in a row.

Angry Grimace

It's funny to me that the Undertaker is still wrestling in 2017.

Kurita

Oh my god I've never actually watched the Royal Rumble 2015 until today

What the hell were they thinking???????? Crowd is SHITTING on it

Bizazedo

It's a pretty strange time in the country, so honestly? No. He's going in, hard, and also appears to legit have mental issues. It's warranted.

That and it's easier to bitch about here than to actually do something ;).

Philly got fucked and we responded with FIRE

It was amazing being there live.

Top Bottom