• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Heroman

Banned

-jumps off a roof-
I guess you got a job as a hardcore wrestler.
imaged-1067266.gif

I just found out next week's Smackdown/205 Live is coming from Corpus Christi... Should be a hot, lively crowd and a great place to debut someone.

Do I really need the /s?

somedevil

Resident evil 7 could use some Wyatt family dlc. Bray in his Cracker Barrel rocking chair reminds me of the grandma.

Lucky that your playing it. I'm still waiting for Capcom to acknowledge about the problem with the PC version they knew about for a month.

Why do Liv Morgan and Carmella both exist with their current gimmicks at the same time.

They are similiar. One is from New Jersey and the other is from Staten Island.

Lucky that your playing it. I'm still waiting for Capcom to acknowledge about the problem with the PC version they knew about for a month.

They are similiar. One is from New Jersey and the other is from Staten Island.

I mean I know thats's why they are similar but doesn't mean they should actively basically have the same gimmick.

Lol. One week Damo is called Damo. Next week.he's Killian Dain with zero explanation.

I'm guessing it's the gap in tv tapings but it's pretty funny.

Tall4Life

I kind of doubt that was building for AJ/Shane, Shane was like "eh whatever" when asked about the poster. Didn't egg him on or anything.

I kind of doubt that was building for AJ/Shane, Shane was like "eh whatever" when asked about the poster. Didn't egg him on or anything.
Cause you gotta build for EC where AJ loses the strap blames Shane, eggs him on til he accepts the match, and loses to Vince's not-son at Mania.

Top Bottom