• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Of all the days for news to break, it's when I need to watch Sadako vs Kayako

Ghost girl from the Grudge is gonna kick Ghost girl from the Ring's ass

Silent_Z

Didn't we just have HHH and Kenny Omega interviews last week from the Observer?

Looking forward to Alvarez wasting more time asking about old DX segments.

Menome

I spend ages trying to do the stupid 3D-model thing on Ubisoft's website to get a For Honor closed beta code and by the time it actually bloody works properly, all the codes have gone.

What if they are not doing a Triple H interview and a Omega interview.

What if its the same interview!

B6B36dI.gif

Kane needs another brother confrontation with Taker. Get him in the rumble.

Also if I squint hard enough, I can imagine Bayley in that drawing giving us the middle finger. What a heel turn.

What if guys, Kane eliminates Taker (or vice versa...I guess) from the rumble and we build to the much needed Kane vs Taker Third times the charm at Mania throwdown?

I mean come on, Reigns is the alternative so we can only go up.

Mahonay

Banned
What if guys, Kane eliminates Taker (or vice versa...I guess) from the rumble and we build to the much needed Kane vs Taker Third times the charm at Mania throwdown?

I mean come on, Reigns is the alternative so we can only go up.
Kane vs Undertaker. I expect brainbusters and sunset flips.

It's Mania season Mahonay, Kane will be busting out his big moves like a running corner clothesline into side slam for a two count, get hyped!

Kane and Taker should have a Hell In A Cell match then Roman comes down and rips the cage door off its hinges

reCzt.gif

Though deep down I kinda want to see how any of this Reigns/Taker fiasco plays out.

Have Kane and Undertaker ever had an actual good match against each other?

I'm a fan of both but every time they are in the ring against each other it fucking blows.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think Iron Man Match might be my least favorite stipulation of all time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Way too much filler and rest spots for me to 100 percent enjoy any Iron Man Match.

It's like watching regular season NBA games; nothing matters but the last 5 minutes. Not to mention half the time they break the suspension of disbelief with shit like Sasha tapping out 3 seconds before the bell where she'd win.

Top Bottom