• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

imBask

Banned
Imbask I'm very sorry to hear your uncle used to bully you, have you ever tried looking for help?

One time, my uncle and I were playing and he swung me under him, and my head hit a chair and it bled a lot

I missed a fun school trip to one of those cool places with ball pits and stuff

i'm dead inside man

Caderfix

One time, my uncle and I were playing and he swung me under him, and my head hit a chair and it bled a lot

i'm dead inside man

Is your uncle young or is he way older than you are? I can see a teenager uncle doing stupid things with a younger relative.

imBask

Banned
Is your uncle young or is he way older than you are? I can see a teenager uncle doing stupid things with a younger relative.

idk he was in his 30s I guess, it was an accident i'm kidding

i'm waiting for him in the parking lot with a bunch of foreign objects

Caderfix

idk he was in his 30s I guess, it was an accident i'm kidding

i'm waiting for him in the parking lot with a bunch of foreign objects

Take this
b23m5ok.0.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE's putting the Rumble back in Philly next year. Gotta make sure Roman gets his "pop."

Hasney

The only way Roman gets a pop in Philly is if he manages to turn himself into Magnitude during the match.

Or a wellness policy pop.

Pikma

Banned

i'm dead inside man
I'm sure there are worse uncles out there, no doubt, but that's still pretty bad

I think it's kind of sad I'm ready for Mania just for the habitual lying of Hulk Hogan when he talks about slamming the 700lbs andre. Then the look down and head shake that he always does.

Toki767

As soon as Cena made that indie burn at AJ on Smackdown I did think maybe Joe would cost Cena the match.

Especially since they can mention how they both trained in the same place.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kenny's thing is up, but all I notice is that he says he's not in the Rumble. Sounds like he signed with NJPW short term? Not sure.

Omega said he is/was not trolling people for the past few weeks. Not working people. Wants people to not expect him at Rumble as he will not be there. Think he might ruin things for people if he did not say today he would 100% not be there. Renegotiating with NJPW in mid February. Will stay with them for one more year if that deal goes through - which it very likely will according to him.

Angry Grimace

Interesting that he's only interested in a 1 year deal with NJPW. Almost sounds like he felt guilty about leaving.

As soon as Cena made that indie burn at AJ on Smackdown I did think maybe Joe would cost Cena the match.

If they feud I really hope the promos isn't stuff like 'we used to be friends, Joe', 'we trained together', 'we trained with each other when we had nothing'.

And please, please, please do not have the feud be about how Joe is mad Cena became a huge WWE superstar adored by the nation while he had to work the bingo halls.

Toki767

If they feud I really hope the promos isn't stuff like 'we used to be friends, Joe', 'we trained together', 'we trained with each other when we had nothing'.

And please, please, please do not have the feud be about how Joe is mad Cena became a huge WWE superstar adored by the nation while he had to work the bingo halls.

This is literally every feud with Cena and someone from another organization. Vince doesn't know anything else.

This is my thinking as well, along with them really not pushing the 16th title win prospect that hard in the last couple weeks.

This is literally every feud with Cena and someone from another organization. Vince doesn't know anything else.
I know but with Joe I feel it can be a lot worse because the two trained together very early in their careers so WWE will try to spin it as Joe being mad Cena got the chance while he didn't.

I liked that Omega called Jim Cornette "poisonous" "cancerous" "bitter" "negative" and said he is "invisible" to him. He also called him "sad and pathetic"

Top Bottom