• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Heroman

Banned
triple-h-tattoo-wwe-29289713-1475-1106.jpg
Imbask?

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's not the end of the world if AJ loses the belt, but he deserves a much better opponent at WM.

Fucking Shane McMahon? "Congrats for carrying our show for 4 months, you get a middle of the 2nd hour match against a dude that doesn't have a moveset."

It's Punk all over again, goodness.

somedevil

So Omega is going back to Japan in February to negotiate a one year deal and not a multi year one. So this is going to happen again next year as well.

Also Cena trolling on his instagram again:

Mentioning the almost heel turn in 2011.

Toki767

It's not the end of the world if AJ loses the belt, but he deserves a much better opponent at WM.

Fucking Shane McMahon? "Congrats for carrying our show for 4 months, you get a middle of the 2nd hour match against a dude that doesn't have a moveset."

It's Punk all over again, goodness.

And he gets to lose.

Anth0ny

honestly, I don't see the point of another 1 year deal if you're Omega. New Japan isn't going to push you that hard because you might be fucking gone in a year.

either do a long term thing and be serious about new japan or take the money and go to wwe. you ain't getting any younger.

Barrage

I hope Omega doesn't expect to be pushed as the top guy in NJPW while signing a one year deal and clearly thinking about bolting (maybe in the summer, when they go to Cali, but def not at WK12).

Also the sheen off that six star sham will be looooooooong gone by then.

Toki767

honestly, I don't see the point of another 1 year deal if you're Omega. New Japan isn't going to push you that hard because you might be fucking gone in a year.

either do a long term thing and be serious about new japan or take the money and go to wwe. you ain't getting any younger.

New Japan doesn't offer long term deals to non-Japanese folks I thought.

Sucks about Omega. It was the right time, and a big mistake to spend another year abusing your body. He will never be hotter than he is now, and there is always a chance of injury. Very bad move.

Mahonay

Banned
I hope Omega doesn't expect to be pushed as the top guy in NJPW while signing a one year deal and clearly thinking about bolting (maybe in the summer, when they go to Cali, but def not at WK12).

Also the sheen off that six star sham will be looooooooong gone by then.
Such edge.

Naw, he would have never been happy in the WWE. Also he would never have the matches in WWE.
He will never be hotter than he is at this moment. If WWe gave him the "you have an opportunity" line then yeah I understand. I'm just thinking about his longevity.

That Tatt of Sting Hogan etc is amazing.

Barrage

Also, apparently Road Dogg did not replace Ryan Ward as Head Writer, he got a "corporate" promotion but Heand Ward are Co-Head Writers as they have been.

Where was the guy who could "tell" that Smackdown was worse because Road Dogg was now in charge?

Also, apparently Road Dogg did not replace Ryan Ward as Head Writer, he got a "corporate" promotion but Heand Ward are Co-Head Writers as they have been.

Where was the guy who could "tell" that Smackdown was worse because Road Dogg was now in charge?
They worked themselves into a shoot

Sucks about Omega. It was the right time, and a big mistake to spend another year abusing your body. He will never be hotter than he is now, and there is always a chance of injury. Very bad move.

You pick your poison with that sort of thing though, you either work a hard-hitting style but with time to recouperate, or you work a safer style but you're working constantly. Plus the WWE style has got more risky as of late anyway.

Top Bottom