• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

yuraya

Wait so...
Undertaker
wins the Rumble and faces Roman at Mania for the title? Is this what Vince going with for real? I can't even. How do they always fuck up so badly this time of the year?

Seriously Reigns has now ruined both RR and Wrestlemania for the past 3 out of 4 years. For how much longer are they gonna be pushing this clown?

Heroman

Banned
Soon
minoru-suzuki-se-burla-de-tetsuya-naito.gif

Wait so...
Undertaker
wins the Rumble and faces Roman at Mania for the title? Is this what Vince going with for real? I can't even. How do they always fuck up so badly this time of the year?

Seriously Reigns has now ruined both RR and Wrestlemania for the past 3 out of 4 years. For how much longer are they gonna be pushing this clown?

Orton
will supposedly win the Rumble. The Big DAWG will just step into Da YARD and challenge the Old DAWG.

Nekofrog

Banned
Wait so...
Undertaker

Until he's about 40 and it's time to start looking for the next one, if vince is still alive

Mahonay

Banned
Wait so...
Undertaker

giphy.gif

So like every Triple H feud not involving Daniel Bryan then? Gotcha.

Hey now, his stuff with The Rock was....okay I think? I mean Backlash and Judgement Day 2000 make for a nice combo.

Remember when they teased Rock/Trips about two years ago? I'd have taken that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nope, but he's likely out of the rumble now because he probably suffered a concussion.

Dr. WrassleGAF is always right, having diagnosed Sami Zayn with a career ending injury on Raw before WrestleMania, AJ Styles with a broken ankle, and that Daniel Bryan was actually having a seizure. Almost as good of a record as his mortal enemy Dr. Wreddit.

Rumble betting odds

The Undertaker +200
Goldberg +250
Braun Strowman +350
Randy Orton +400
Finn Balor +500
Samoa Joe +575
Chris Jericho +1000
Brock Lesnar +1000
Sami Zayn +1700
John Cena +1800
The Miz +2000
Baron Corbin +2400
Bray Wyatt +2500
Shinsuke Nakamura +2800
AJ Styles +3000
Seth Rollins +3300
Roman Reigns +3300
Dean Amborse +3300
Triple H +4000
Kevin Owens +4400
Kenny Omega +4500
Mojo Rawley +5000
Kurt Angle +5000
Cesaro +5000
Dolph Ziggler +8000
Big Show +8000
Big Cass +8000
Rusev +8000
Austin Aries +8000
Shawn Michaels +8000
Jason Jordan +10000
Kane +10000
Karl Anderson +10000
Rich Swann +10000
Enzo Amore +10000
Hideo Itami +10000
Sheamus +10000
Bobby Roode +10000
CM Punk +10000
Chad Gable +10000
Doc Gallows +10000
Kofi Kingston +15000
Luke Harper +15000
The Rock +15000
Kalisto +20000
Erick Rowan 20000
Big E +20000
Neville +20000
Batista +20000
Brian Kendrick +20000
Shane McMahon +22500
TJ Perkins +25000
Zack Ryder +25000
Xavier Woods +25000
Apollo Crews +25000
Curtis Axel +25000
Daniel Bryan +25000
Darren Young +25000
Fandango +25000
Goldust +25000
Heath Slater +25000
Jack Swagger+25000
Jimmy Uso +25000
Mark Henry +25000
R-Truth +25000
Ryback +25000
Tyler Breeze +25000
Shaquille O'Neal +25000
Shelton Benjamin +25000
Sin Cara +25000
Sting +25000
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin +25000
Bo Dallas +25000
Rhyno +25000
Hulk Hogan +25000
Conor McGregor +25000
Titus O'Neil +25000

+20000 for the feel good moment of the year with Big E winning.
Fuck Finn Balor.

I know its an expression, I mean I wish Kenny was coming to WWE, to liven things up.

I mean, he would definitely change the landscape of wwe and I'd like to see him there someday. But he's probably peaking as far as I'm ring ability and I'd prefer to see his talent ina promotion that emphasizes in ring ability.

Fantomex

I went to the Raw at Honda Center last year. I sat in 412 and had good seats. The only time ive sat close was for a house show at Staples Center. I was on the aisle by the ramp.

If I got floor seats again I would pick the side where the camera is so I could see the action like on TV. I dont need seats opposite of it I dont need to be on TV.

Thanks brother. I'm leaning toward RAW at staples because I only like AJ on smackdown. But that traffic is gonna be difficult.

I know its an expression lol, I mean I wish Kenny was coming to WWE, to liven things up.

AJ will not Job to Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The WWE Roster is STACKED the old guys just wont let them get their spotlight and Steph keeps emasculating all of them weekly. Watch Smackdown for a decent WWE product.

yuraya

Mania card should have been.

Lesnar vs Rollins vs Owens (for the title)
Goldberg vs Undertaker
Reigns vs Strowman
AJ vs Cena (for the title)

Orton
will supposedly win the Rumble. The Big DAWG will just step into Da YARD and challenge the Old DAWG.

Orton
vs AJ is actually a feud I wouldn't mind seeing. Long overdue as far as SmackDown goes.

Why not just watch NJPW ?

I know, I do. IM just thinking for him, I look at AJ, and I thought they would treat him like Dolph the entire time, but I was happy that he would be getting paid, and have a chance to work in the US again which is what he wanted. He ended up being the man for a long time. I just think it s a nice cap on his career.

And to be honest, the WWE needs him more than he needs them. Teh product is at an all time low.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Orton
vs AJ is actually a feud I wouldn't mind seeing. Long overdue as far as SmackDown goes.

except it wont be a feud, it will be Orton taking the belt at EC so he cant have it during mania and AJ can fuck off down the card

Heroman

Banned
I know, I do. IM just thinking for him, I look at AJ, and I thought they would treat him like Dolph the entire time, but I was happy that he would be getting paid, and have a chance to work in the US again which is what he wanted. He ended up being the man for a long time. I just think it s a nice cap on his career.

And to be honest, the WWE needs him more than he needs them. Teh product is at an all time low.

just because this book AJ good doesn't mean they'll book Kenny good, I mean they have a roster of indy guys or guys with talent doing nothing. They don't need anymore talent, they need good booking.
I just don't think Kenny would be a right fix for WWE.

Nekofrog

Banned
AJ looked way better when he debuted. His hair is garbo now.

I used to have hair thicker and fuller then his, and I would grow it down to my mid back and then chop it all off and donate it to cancer kids. I did this like 5 or 6 times. Then I hit 28 and it started to go.

Come on nature, give me my fucking hair back, for the fucking kids. Do you hate kids, nature? DO YOU?

So I haven't been paying close attention to raw but is there any clear front runners for the rumble?

I was talking to my cousin and both of us couldn't pin down a clear favourite to win I'm excited for Sunday but ready to be let down

I've never gotten the "happy they're off to get paid" argument

If my favorite actor kept doing what he loved, I'd like it far more than if he agreed to do a shitty Zack Snyder or M Night film, regardless of how much money it'd make. And yes, BVS sucked and Split was filth

Dr. WrassleGAF is always right, having diagnosed Sami Zayn with a career ending injury on Raw before WrestleMania, AJ Styles with a broken ankle, and that Daniel Bryan was actually having a seizure. Almost as good of a record as his mortal enemy Dr. Wreddit.
I was joking.

I will say though that people on reddit thinking Barrett recognized the signs of a seizure in Bryan and hit him to stop it is still hilarious.

Thanks brother. I'm leaning toward RAW at staples because I only like AJ on smackdown. But that traffic is gonna be difficult.

Yeah traffic at the time is bad no matter what cause the show starts at 430pm. When I go to the Honda Center I have to get off work early just to make it on time. For staples I can leave an hour early from work since I work around DTLA.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I've never gotten the "happy they're off to get paid" argument

If my favorite actor kept doing what he loved, I'd like it far more than if he agreed to do a shitty Zack Snyder or M Night film, regardless of how much money it'd make. And yes, BVS sucked and Split was filth
I mean, money matters. Assuming we're talking about Kenny here, even if, as he said on the podcast, what he wants to do is build a brand, he can do that far better in WWE than he can in Japan because you know, the fanbase speaks the same language he does. WWE's actual roster of wrestlers is also better than it ever has been so it isn't like going there would strip him of opportunities for great matches.

Honestly, his reasoning sounded a lot more like feeling guilty about leaving (especially if he wasn't leaving with the Bucks).

Or, as Karl Anderson just tweeted:

Karl Anderson ‏@KarlAndersonWWE 3h ago "You guys LITERALLY made up a rumor. Not everyone cares about money. Unlike @LukeGallowsWWE n I who LITERALLY care only about money ��"

Striker

The WWE Roster is STACKED the old guys just wont let them get their spotlight and Steph keeps emasculating all of them weekly. Watch Smackdown for a decent WWE product.
Only time it was stacked was when they bought out WCW and ECW folded. But they kept guys down then too, or should I say someone

rhao6.gif

Top Bottom