• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Ultratech

20 minutes until the return of Batista!

yotistatista.gif

Ultratech

Funny enough, I was looking through the local bookstore today and surprisingly found a copy of this:

deathofwcwlowres.jpg

Read some chunks of it, and it was sorta interesting I suppose.
(Partly because a lot of stuff in there I either knew from other articles or from Stro's coverage of WCW.)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, legitshook.com is doing double the traffic it usually does. Over 400 hits today! :O

Ok Why did no-one mention how incredible WWE Payback 2013 was? Ok sure it had a wacky main event but holy shit Del Rio vs. Ziggler was outstanding. Just watched it and it told its story to perfection.

The AJ Lee match was really good as was the opening 3 way, and according to event reviews CM Punk vs. Jericho was a great showing too.

I was wondering why the best PPV matches of 2013 set had so many matches from the event on it, I watched the triple threat match and the divas match and was incredibly surprised in a good way, both were really fun matches.

which is funny because I do remember watching the PPV live, I just don't remember the matches being so solid.

Ithil

Pretty sure Alvarez wants to update the book and add TNA to it.

He has already finished writing the updated version I believe, it's in the editing stage. The WCW section is heavily updated, and it now covers stuff from 2004-present, including a chapter on the worst of TNA.
Last he said on it, it's due out sometime this year.

Batigol

Banned
I'm watching NXT before Raw starts and the main event is Kofi vs Rusev

Rusev is just one of those fat muscle guys. He's so terrible. Motherfucker isn't even wearing shoes.

This is the first time I've seen him and I already hate him

was considering watching tonight's RAW but First Blood Part 2 is on. Rambo > Brass Body. just send up the beacon if Lesnar shows up and smashes someone.

Xater

He has already finished writing the updated version I believe, it's in the editing stage. The WCW section is heavily updated, and it now covers stuff from 2004-present, including a chapter on the worst of TNA.
Last he said on it, it's due out sometime this year.

I didn't quite remember the details of the update. I never read the book and because WCW went by me I might get this updated version.

Top Bottom