• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Here's my guess as to who picked who:

Sunflower = Batista
Bootaaay = Big Fat Dave Mastiff
Ubertag = Christian
Perspisicity = Mike Quackenbush
Laser Frog = Lou Thesz
Professor Beef = John Cena
DMczaf = Roman Reigns
Plywood = JTG
Aiii = AJ Lee
Ithil = AJ Lee
G-fex = AJ Lee
Spindashing = AJ Lee
Alucard = Jeff Hardy
Bionic Arm = Bo
Serpentine = Brodus Clay
Slightconfuse = #BadNewsBarrett
Strobogo = Kofi Kingston
Jobber = Sting
Net_Wrecker = Jack Swagger
SoulPlaya = Glen Jacobs
Nocturnowl = Davey Boy Smith
Heavy = Sheamus
RafaFedTennis = Daniel Wyatt
Sandman = CM Punk
Enigma = Big Show
BronsonLee = Cassius Ohno
Jmdajr = HHH
FallingEdge = Blonde Young Buck
Dragonzord = Shigeru Miyamoto
TM24 = Chavo Guerrero
Reneledarker = Konnan
Heel = Ken Shamrock
Frankman = Xavier Woods

But it will actually be my ??? that wins!

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
You can save hack to change someone's gender. My experience with WWE '13 was people in online matches would constantly brag about how they had hacked their female characters and changed their clothes so you could see their breasts. Great community.

Yeah I figured as much. I thought it was pretty weird when Chyna entered the rumble.

Speaking of which, everyone assumed Daniel Bryan would get nominated for the Avatar Rumble last year and he was bypassed.
So I suspect a lot of supposed "first choices" are actually unclaimed as of right now.

Yeah, I'm guessing that's the case, but I'm fine with who I submitted. I just hope his CAW has his theme song.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Lawler was vomiting and experiencing chest pains this afternoon and it quickly became clear he needed urgent medical attention.

The news comes from a reliable source who is backstage at RAW right now.

welp

UberTag

Jerry needs to stay home and look after himself better.
There's nothing he provides to RAW each week that can't be provided by Cole and JBL (with Vince in their headsets).
Hopefully he'll get checked out and this turns out to be nothing serious for his long-term health.
Lawler should get to enjoy retirement.

Zep

Banned
Raw's final script is never turned in

KissVibes

Banned
Make sure to buy your LONG LONG LIVE THE KING shirts on WWEShop.com and don't forget to use coupon code 'JERRY' to get free shipping on orders worth $75 or more.

Jamie OD

Bryan Alvarez is doing a live radio show on F4W right now and he just read this report in regards to Lawler.

http://memphisport.com/2014/01/upda...ing-fine-after-visiting-a-baltimore-hospital/

Wrestling legend Jerry “The King” Lawler was sent to the hospital today by WWE after he began throwing up and showing other signs of illness. According to sources, The King had blood work done at the hospital and is now doing “fine.”

Lawler is in Baltimore, Md. today for tonight’s “Old School RAW” on the USA Network. No word yet if The King will still appear on the show.

More details as we get it.

Xater

I hope Jerry Lawler is okay.

Also, for those people who thought the Chris Hero Shoot interview was to PC. Don't worry the AJ Styles one from the preview looks like the complete opposite. Love his reaction when the interviewer brought up Claire Lynch. Also, Kurt Angle when he came in 2006 calling Sabin Pig Pen. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CANJqyzk-vY#t=131

Oh yeah that definitely looks way more juicy. Guess he really doesn't expect to get back to TNA.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
As previously reported, WWE Hall Of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler was hospitalized on Monday in Baltimore.

According to an article on MemphisPort.com, Lawler had some blood work done and is now doing fine. The report claims that Lawler is still in a Baltimore hospital and there is no word as to whether or not he will be at Old School RAW tonight as originally scheduled.

For more information, check out the article at MemphisPort.com.

he might work

I'm half-way across the world right now and it's running late, so I can't catch RAW live with you guys ;_;

Since it's old school tonight, I heard Joker Sting will be there. You guys have fun without me!

Pizoxuat

Maybe the fear of him keeling over mid-sentence will keep Trips and Vince from letting him on the show. It may have been only for a brief moment, but I get real attached to any hint I get of Lawler-free shows.

mrboo001

Banned
OK guys, on behalf of WrassleGAF COO Sunny McFlower, I'm now taking submissions for the 2014 WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble!!!

This is seperate from the Rumble Lottery that is run during the Royal Rumble PPV, instead Vince will simulate a Royal Rumble on WWE 14 using the first 30 entrants submitted to me, which will then be streamed live at some point before the Rumble itself. Everyone who enters agrees that, for one calendar month, they have to change their avatar to a picture of the eventual 2014 WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble winner!

. Submit your chosen entrant to me via PM
. Keep your submission a secret, so as to not spoil the surprise
. Try to pick someone moderately famous/infamous, to make it easier to find a pre-made version of the wrestler in community creations
. The cut off limit is 30, but duplicate entries will be accepted so more people can join in on the fun
. NO VGCW CHARACTERS!

So, who's up for it? Should be good for a laugh, if last year's was any indication. We got stuck with Big Show avatars in 2013. Who will it be this year?

Sent.

Hopefully the Network is launching this week, I miss "weekly live background noise" know as RAW

somedevil

Supposedly from PWInsider:

Regarding Daniel Bryan turning and joining The Wyatt Family, word is that it's all Vince McMahon's doing. There is no clear picture as to where the storyline is going but it's all Vince's ideas.

If true this angle takes a step back and looks like Vince's Revenge for Seattle. Though its his idea but I doubt he writing the whole angle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder how seriously one should take those rumors though. Because the internet is full on 'DANIEL BRYAN IS A VICTIM' mode nowadays.

Top Bottom