• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

The Daniel Wyatt story is an easy one to follow through and resolve if they build to him wrestling Undertaker at Wrestlemania where he loses, is attacked by the Wyatts then Taker makes the save. Something a bit different for the build to the Wrestlemania streak match at least. Next night he's back to being Daniel Bryan.

I hope Christian comes back soon so he can get a match against Orton. So we can finally get the payoff of him losing the World Title a few days after winning it. Boy that has been such a slow burn storyline its so good.

Kaladin

Lawler is sick?

anal-bleeding-michael-cole.jpg

I have been away from this thread since October, and I am already being taunted by Maryse but hours after I return. No matter how radiant and lovely she is, I cannot take this!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Supposedly from PWInsider:

If true this angle takes a step back and looks like Vince's Revenge for Seattle. Though its his idea but I doubt he writing the whole angle.

i broke this news yesterday right on this very board...and it's not just his doing. Someone was in his ear...a certain man with multicolored shirts.

Is Maryse Old School?

OMG.... Maryse Return!!!

Pourquoi es-tu si belle?
Pourquoi tu bouges comme ça?
Pourquoi tu me fais mal?
Oh je me sens tout nu

Ooh Ooh, Ooh Oui

Pourquoi tu fais tout ça?
Pourquoi tu dis tout ça?
Pourquoi tu me fais mal?

Ooh Oui, Ooh Oui
Ooh Oui, Ooh Ouii

Kaladin

Highspots filmed an AJ Styles shoot interview, to be released next week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CANJqyzk-vY

The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles has been the face of TNA for the past 11 years, but that all changed on December 15th 2013 when his contract expired. Highspots caught up with AJ in his man-cave in Gainesville, GA on Jan 2, 2014 and he opens up about what led to those negotiations breaking down, his relationship with Dixie, what it feels like to be a free agent after all these years, returning to the indies and would he ever go to work for Vince. AJ also reflects on his classic matches and angles during his time in TNA and shoots on the "money" guys that didn't care about the product. You don't want to miss this over two hour interview with the Phenomenal AJ Styles.

As a bonus disc, we're also including the interview we did with AJ Styles in Feb 2006 in Birmingham, AL. Between the two interviews, we cover his entire career.

Also, as a special for people that preorder only, we're going to include an out of circulation DVD called "Dream Team" featuring matches that AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels did at live events circa 2007.

UberTag

Supposedly from PWInsider:
Regarding Daniel Bryan turning and joining The Wyatt Family, word is that it's all Vince McMahon's doing. There is no clear picture as to where the storyline is going but it's all Vince's ideas.
If true this angle takes a step back and looks like Vince's Revenge for Seattle. Though its his idea but I doubt he writing the whole angle.
I hope D.Brine continues to show up at TV tapings dressed like Duke "The Dumpster" Droese while feigning to be a despondent deaf mute who can only communicate with the words "yes" and "no".
Just like he did at that house show taping.

It would also be hilarious if fans in smart markets continue to chant and revere him despite this latest effort to undermine his support base.

Are you going to put a list of the entries or will it be a surprise?
Having the list be a surprise is part of the fun. I hope The Big Show draws #30 again.

Kaladin

Highspots filmed an AJ Styles shoot interview, to be released next week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CANJqyzk-vY

The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles has been the face of TNA for the past 11 years, but that all changed on December 15th 2013 when his contract expired. Highspots caught up with AJ in his man-cave in Gainesville, GA on Jan 2, 2014 and he opens up about what led to those negotiations breaking down, his relationship with Dixie, what it feels like to be a free agent after all these years, returning to the indies and would he ever go to work for Vince. AJ also reflects on his classic matches and angles during his time in TNA and shoots on the "money" guys that didn't care about the product. You don't want to miss this over two hour interview with the Phenomenal AJ Styles.

As a bonus disc, we're also including the interview we did with AJ Styles in Feb 2006 in Birmingham, AL. Between the two interviews, we cover his entire career.

Also, as a special for people that preorder only, we're going to include an out of circulation DVD called "Dream Team" featuring matches that AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels did at live events circa 2007.

You want a shoot with pipebombs? This has your pipebombs.

I hope Jerry Lawler is okay.

Also, for those people who thought the Chris Hero Shoot interview was to PC. Don't worry the AJ Styles one from the preview looks like the complete opposite. Love his reaction when the interviewer brought up Claire Lynch. Also, Kurt Angle when he came in 2006 calling Sabin Pig Pen. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CANJqyzk-vY#t=131

This sounds hilarious I will watch the whole thing. The only bad thing about TNA possibly shutting down would be these great TNA moments disappearing

The deal with Daniel Bryan is it accomplishes two things. It gets Daniel Bryan set up as a heel for Undertaker to face, plus it elevates Bray Wyatt as he will be involved in the feud and ringside at Mania. I

strobogo

Banned
The deal with Daniel Bryan is it accomplishes two things. It gets Daniel Bryan set up as a heel for Undertaker to face, plus it elevates Bray Wyatt as he will be involved in the feud and ringside at Mania. I

Punk working with Taker at WM buried him so hard he should have changed his name to Colt Cabana. Bryan is going to have to chance his name to Samoa Joe after WM.

Punk working with Taker at WM buried him so hard he should have changed his name to Colt Cabana. Bryan is going to have to chance his name to Samoa Joe after WM.

I didn't watch any wrestling during that timeframe, but I was reading how he was using Pringle's death in the storyline. You can't control shitty booking though, but in theory a feud with Undertaker at Mania should elevate his opponent and anyone associated.

spent all day yesterday driving around town looking for a shovel. After like 4 or 5 stores I finally found one and had to pay $20 for a shitty one. Used it for the first time about an hour ago and it instantly snapped in half. FUCK

Props HHH burying isn't as easy as it looks

PIssed as hell, only to come inside to find all my fucking pipes are frozen.

If raw could be even a little good tonight I would really appreciate it

VINCE PLZ!

Top Bottom