• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
when was the last time Bryan wrestled in a heel manner? The week before Mania 28?

Even when he was feuding with Punk, the crowd was nerfing him.

gurudyne

He's having one hell of a WWE-year. Wonder what's in store to finish things off before the RAW-After-Mania calendar reset.

Seriously though the concussion had nothing to do with him getting demoted down the card, it was his awful attitude on social media and the fact that he's terrible on promos.

To be fair, the Twitter bitching got out of hand due to all the time he had on his hands from the first concussion. If it hadn't have happened, he...probably would have wound up where he is now, but it would have taken longer and happened after getting a legitimate run with the big gold belt.

strobogo

Banned
No way. GOATS CAN FLY will be the next shirt. Or YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD GOAT DOWN. Possibly BAH BAH BLACK SHEEP with a cartoon of D-Bryne giving and evil grin.

strobogo

Banned
Actually, I don't think Jake could look better. That's the best he's looked in 20 years. Maybe his hair cut will inspire HBK. Most dudes who are bald, but still hanging on to the long hair, look better when they cut what's left. Jake has been bald for years. He looks much better with out a ratty ponytail.

Sad at the lack of Kanyon Cutters tonight.

Oh shit I missed Raw. Was it good?

It had its moments

tumblr_mz0kgfDr0i1srbyoyo3_400.gif

Also Scotty 2 hotly looeked good. Striations!!

Just getting caught-up on Raw, did they seriously book the guy dancing around in a diaper two fucking weeks ago as a threat to Lesnar?

Actually, I don't think Jake could look better. That's the best he's looked in 20 years.
No doubt, I just meant weight wise. He's still late 50s mean he could go hard on his diet but I don't think he has a reason to. He's always had a rough look to him.

Still, very happy for him. Great story. Great wrassler. Maybe WWE will stop being pussies and un-outlaw the DDT now.

DMczaf

Jake is also one of the last of the "wrestler hair" era to cut his hair and look like an adult.

Shawn really is the final hold out. KEEP HOLDING ON SHAWN! Don't listen to the haters!

gurudyne

Actually, I don't think Jake could look better. That's the best he's looked in 20 years. Maybe his hair cut will inspire HBK. Most dudes who are bald, but still hanging on to the long hair, look better when they cut what's left. Jake has been bald for years. He looks much better with out a ratty ponytail.

Jake cutting his hair isn't the same as HBK. Shawn's still clinging to his youthful persona as "sexy boy" Heart Break Kid and I don't think he'd give it up until he knew he'd never be seen on camera again.

Just getting caught-up on Raw, did they seriously book the guy dancing around in a diaper two fucking weeks ago as a threat to Lesnar?

Gonna win that Rumble, just like he did in 2000 (main eventer for 13 years!) and make up for the loss at WM 16.

Big Show vs HHH vs Rock vs a Mick-Foley-managed Roman Reigns. Book it!

Oh, that was the other part of RAW that was atrocious. It was the perfect time for them to do something along the lines of Big E vs Brock in a curve ball where you can have the story of Brock wanting to take every championship where the young talent that is Big E simply wants to protect his friend and would get a huge brush if he came on top. But no, let's fuck everything up with the giant diaper baby again (and by having Brock lose to HHH for no reason beyond ego.)

strobogo

Banned
I have a full on phobia of snakes. Like hardcore. Seeing pictures of snakes send me into panic attacks and I regularly have snake related dreams. Somehow, Jake related snakes on TV is pretty much the only time snakes don't bother me at all. Him dropping 10 feet long snakes on someone's face doesn't bother me, but snakes in MGS3 almost made me not even play the game. It's the weirdest thing.

Mengetsu

I have a full on phobia of snakes. Like hardcore. Seeing pictures of snakes send me into panic attacks and I regularly have snake related dreams. Somehow, Jake related snakes on TV is pretty much the only time snakes don't bother me at all. Him dropping 10 feet long snakes on someone's face doesn't bother me, but snakes in MGS3 almost made me not even play the game. It's the weirdest thing.

Your love for wrestling relatedness is stronger than any fear brother man. I hate spiders almost as much. Playing Resident Evil Remake with those giant real looking spiders almost made me stop playing the game :(

strobogo

Banned
It's true. I feel like wrasslin supercedes everything and anything I fear/hate gets a pass on a wrestling show. Except for Konnan. And the Young Bucks. And The Miz.

is that a beer pong table?

I'm positive that Jerry Jarrett's dad made that table and spray painted it blue.

strobogo

Banned
I'd watch a rebooted XFL and I don't even like football. Everyone seems to forget that the NFL stole a number of production ideas from the XFL. I'd be down to see an XBA or XBL.

Top Bottom