• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm24

I hope I see at least fifty Negro Casas matches on my 1000/1 list. It's been a lot of fun so far, writing down what I watch. I've already watched a lot I usually wouldn't have, and enjoyed it.

I love that you've slowly turned into a Negro Casas mark, and it's mostly because i made you a Titan mark.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
glad to see you guys enjoying my twitter account #RejectReigns #FreeRiley

Quit duckin' my question, CureVylash.

Cure, help me understand what people like about the personalities in Senran Kagura.

Hibari is the most disgusting human being I've ever known of. Everything anyone could possibly hate is in that vessel. Nobody actually legitimately likes her, right? Daidouji is dope, though, and I wish I could see more of her.

Sephzilla

Hey Vince, I kind of have a feeling that the Billy Crystal thread is going to approach "bail out" levels quickly. Especially when there's a mod in there already openly questioning anyone who doesn't agree with what he or she is thinking. I dunno, I have a feeling that's a ban bait thread waiting to happen. Getting out of there might be best for business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Vince, I kind of have a feeling that the Billy Crystal thread is going to approach "bail out" levels quickly. Especially when there's a mod in there already openly questioning anyone who doesn't agree with what he's thinking. I dunno, I have a feeling that's a ban bait thread waiting to happen. Getting out of there might be best for business.

Nope, I'm a ride or die bitch and I'm gonna keep playing with the band as it sinks. I'm not afraid, I'm no homophobe and I do nothing wrong on NeoGAF.

Sephzilla

Nope, I'm a ride or die bitch and I'm gonna keep playing with the band as it sinks. I'm not afraid, I'm no homophobe and I do nothing wrong on NeoGAF.

*Salutes*

Also, your post about there being too much sexuality on the hetero side of things is spot on as well I think (see: Game of Thrones).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
*Salutes*

Also, your post about there being too much sexuality on the hetero side of things is spot on as well I think (see: Game of Thrones).

I get a little irritated with movie trailers splicing in scenes of people kissing for no good goddamn reason. "GOTTA MAKE IT SEXY. PUT SOME SEX IN THAT EXPLOSION" etc.

strobogo

Banned
Godammit, so I resubscribe to the Network ready for the Rumble and Wrestlepalooza '97 still isn't on there.

inf2EXL1w2Lwz.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
motherfucker get that Hibari hate out of here, she's not mega popular tho, mid tier at best, daidouji is trash and nobody knows why she's still around
Too old? She's a senior in high school

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cure, help me understand what people like about the personalities in Senran Kagura.

Hibari is the most disgusting human being I've ever known of. Everything anyone could possibly hate is in that vessel. Nobody actually legitimately likes her, right? Daidouji is dope, though, and I wish I could see more of her.

How do you know their names? Oh god damnit.

RP912

Banned
Wife keeps asking me if I'm going to watch Raw tonight. Why don't she believe me when I said I'm on a WWE strike this year?

RP912

Banned
A WWE strike is the easiest strike possible. It's really easy not to watch garbage that you don't like watching anyway.

and this is true.

Yet I said I'm through with the company every week last year. So its kind of understandable if she thinks I'm full of shit.

Too old? She's a senior in high school

Senior in high school? Too old to host a 1000 year old demon then.

Unfairly or not, I group the Senran Kagura and Akiba's Trip games with the other anime games that have 1000 year old demons infesting prepubescent girls in the mental "Nope. Ugh." folder.

somedevil

NXT call up rumor:

On a related note, there's a rumor going around NXT that Kalisto may be getting called up to the main roster soon.

Makes sense with the recent nxt spoilers

RP912

Banned
How much is this HBO GO and do they have those godtier documentaries on it or just shows I don't really care about...

like The Wire

Jeeze, I thought I'd seen it all with wrestlers trying to get fans to buy stuff for them, but starting a gofundme to pay off 100k student loans has to take the cake.

Hasney

Jeeze, I thought I'd seen it all with wrestlers trying to get fans to buy stuff for them, but starting a gofundme to pay off 100k student loans has to take the cake.

Well as long as he's making full use of the education with his profession, that's a-OK

strobogo

Banned
How much is this HBO GO and do they have those godtier documentaries on it or just shows I don't really care about...

like The Wire

HBO Go has: The Sopranos, The Wire, East Bound And Down, Game of Thrones, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Boardwalk Empire, Six Feet Under, Oz, among other top shows 24/7 on demand. In addition to godtier documentaries and sports specials, plus the latest movies you may or may not want to watch. Currently they have a bunch of Bond stuff up.

WWE Network has a bunch of garbage original programming, a ton of PPVs that are much shittier in retrospect, and lack of anything you really want to watch.

It's an easy choice, friends. Although perhaps you could go with Amazon Prime, which also has the HBO shows in addition to a bunch of other dope stuff like Twin Peaks and The X-Files, plus a lot of Pam Grier movies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Who did this? A nobody?

RP912

Banned
HBO Go has: The Sopranos, The Wire, East Bound And Down, Game of Thrones, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Boardwalk Empire, Six Feet Under, Oz, among other top shows 24/7 on demand. In addition to godtier documentaries and sports specials, plus the latest movies you may or may not want to watch. Currently they have a bunch of Bond stuff up.

WWE Network has a bunch of garbage original programming, a ton of PPVs that are much shittier in retrospect, and lack of anything you really want to watch.

It's an easy choice, friends. Although perhaps you could go with Amazon Prime, which also has the HBO shows in addition to a bunch of other dope stuff like Twin Peaks and The X-Files, plus a lot of Pam Grier movies.

I don't have cable for HBO Go. I picked Netflix over Prime for some strange reason. I'm a sucker for foreign and shitty ass C- movies that netflix steady pumping out to the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom