• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, Cesaro is gonna get murdered by DegeneratioNWO tonight isn't he?

tumblr_inline_nhqej5E7gX1qmmmq7.gif

tumblr_nhscoqpvmS1qevcs2o1_400.gif

Fox318

Tonight, the founding fathers of the Kliq reunite and bring the entirety of D-Generation X and the New World Order under one majestic umbrella.
Hopefully Sting shows up with a baseball bat to lay them all out.

Honestly that would make for a fucking amazing go home.

Or just show him in the rafters.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fuck you Hulk Hogan fuck your sister fuck your mother fuck your father fuck your brother fuck your ass fuck your mother ass go fuck yourself

Thorakai

this will be the perfect opportunity to drag reigns to the ring to talk about how much he idolized hulk hogan and friends growing up

UberTag

It really sucks that Nakamura is stuck in the charisma blackhole of New Japan Wrestling, he would make a great Superstar
Nak has more charisma in his baby finger than the entire locker rooms of most of the wrestling companies on this planet.
He's a Superstar on the planet Earth no matter where he performs. We're all just breathing his air.

Nash is probably not all that long ago compare to the others

Yeah. Also, Shawn Michaels probably won't age for another 5 years or so.

That said, everyone except for Nash (probably) looks senile and mad. Also, I'm still astounded that Flair could ever even tolerate Hogan. I wouldn't be surprised if he still hated his guts.

DMczaf

As of right now, Miz and Mizdow are not scheduled to be in the Rumble according to Alvarez. 2 more spots for old dudes. #2015

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Too bad Punk's not in the WWE still. So we can't have that confrontation.
'Hey Nash, I'm not your son. I'll hit back'
88.gif

#cmpunkcmpunk#promooftheyear#wewantwrestling#boxingwithgod

RP912

Banned
Shit while we at it...lets throw in the Midnight Express :D

fuck it they need to do a Coachella and have a Hollographic Wahoo Mcdaniels wrestling Dick Murdoch for old times sake.

I would actually want the second option though :/

zomaha

i'm blazing through last week's DVR of raw that i missed.

couple questions for you guys...seen Ambrose fighting Rusev. is that a new feud that's started?

if yes: what are they doing with bray?

TIA

somedevil

i'm blazing through last week's DVR of raw that i missed.

couple questions for you guys...seen Ambrose fighting Rusev. is that a new feud that's started?

TIA

With Ambrose and Rusev it seems to be a one time thing and not a new feud. As for Bray the rumor right now is his possible opponent for Wrestlemania is
the Undertaker

UberTag

They're still waiting for that call from Old Man Taker's nursing home. McCool hasn't been picking up the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom