• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

JavyOO7

I edited the post but him coming back leads to this fear in this topic of this possible Royal Rumble scenario:

Sheamus eliminates Bryan and they have a Wrestlemania match

I'm telling you, breh, that's exactly what's going to happen! Let's all enjoy the Roman Reigns dynasty beginning in Summer Slam. XD

Fox318

QtNfAYP.jpg

ok maybe this game's alright.

Robocop needs to be in the avatar rumble

Sheamus better have grown out that beard, fact. He can look like his Immortals counterpart, fact, and start talking about his Gaelic ancestry again, fact. I also miss the beginning lines of his theme music, fact.

Speaking of which, why does WWE take out the intros to theme entrances? BnB's intro went from certified Englishman to I-am-Tazz, fact.

XXfctPd.jpg

Did they ever add back all the shit they took out of the PS4 version of 2k15?

My last game was 2k11 and I had more fun filling the game with downloaded wrestlers than actually playing it. I had multiple profiles to get around the 50 DL limit and I added real themes for a lot of them too. My friends were impressed that 1 day we played it Kappa

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I enjoyed Dangan Yankees(Masato Tanaka & Takashi Sugiura) vs Dangan Yankees Jr. (Fujita Hayato & Ikuto Hidaka) Hayato looked really stronk by knocking Sugiura and Tanaka on their asses multiple times. Sometimes I think Sugiura gives his opponents a little too much. Hayato is the perfect little shit young lion type though, and he's really compelling getting the piss beat out of him. He is so over with the crowd too. He hasn't even been a regular in Zero-1 for that long and he's already more over than Tanaka who's been there forever. That's the sign of a star if I've ever seen one.

There's a few too many forearm strike spots, but it's Japanese wrestling. It's especially noticeable because Sugiura does forearm strikes better than anybody else. He's got those Misawa looking forearm strikes. Tanaka's not amazing, but he's such a solid all arounder. It's weird to say, but I think him being an old dude is him at his prime because his look fits his style.
SA5464f.gif

edmgFbs.gif

UavgA2V.gif

3kUttGq.gif

Zero-1 might be the promotion to watch in 2015.
rOt9zXI.jpg

Xater

The Berzerker would have gotten over so huge had this been his gimmick.
Suplexing and piledriving his opponents into vehicles.

Is there a bit where customers come in for test drives and he goes HUSS HUSS at them when they're asking about things like the transmission?

I thought so too, unfortunately Vince isn't creative enough for that.

UberTag

That just answered my question on whether I should watch Raw tonight
Tonight, the founding fathers of the Kliq reunite and bring the entirety of D-Generation X and the New World Order under one majestic umbrella.
Hopefully Sting shows up with a baseball bat to lay them all out.

Sephzilla

Tonight, the founding fathers of the Kliq reunite and bring the entirety of D-Generation X and the New World Order under one majestic umbrella.
Hopefully Sting show up with a baseball bat to lay them all out.
Honestly that lineup warrants a Sting appearance

MC Safety

The Berzerker would have gotten over so huge had this been his gimmick.
Suplexing and piledriving his opponents into vehicles.

Is there a bit where customers come in for test drives and he goes HUSS HUSS at them when they're asking about things like the transmission?

I always liked the Berserker tossing guys outside the ring and winning via count out.

I think Mr. Fuji was the wrong manager for the guy.

UberTag

Oh god, Cesaro is gonna get murdered by DegeneratioNWO tonight isn't he?
Do they even have time to squeeze Cesaro into tonight's show with so many old farts showing up to chant catchphrases at each other?

I mean, he'll probably be there at the end when the ring predictably fills with a bunch of guys from the back and they start throwing each other over the top rope for some reason. But otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom