• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Since this is Wrassle Gaf
I'll go with my favorite 5 wrestlers of this generation
1.Dolph Ziggler
2.Cesaro
3.Seth Rollins
4.Daniel Bryan
5.Dean Ambrose

Nice list. You'll fit in fine as we complain about some of these guys not getting the proper push or being used properly.

Alucard

Banned
I've been inspired to update my own current fave five.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Adam Cole
3. Ricochet
4. Katsuyori Shibata
5. KUSHIDA

Doberu

Yeah I'd rather complain here with you guys than on Tumblr... (not that I came here to only complain) those guys are something else.

NEW AND IMPROVED LITTLE DADDY PUMP SCOTT FRECKLESTEINER TOP 5

Current:
5- Dean Ambrose
4- Luke Harper
3- J&J Security
2- Daniel Bryan
1- Seth Rollins

ALL TIME:
5- X-Pac / 123 Kid
4- 90's Main event Chris Jericho
3- Macho Man
2- Daniel Bryan
1- Chris Benoit

Also, Dolph and Cesaro for 1 & 2 Doberu? You can definitely

vZ7XjG.gif

Doberu

Step 2: Which promotion(s) do you follow / are you familiar with?

Well the E for sure. I try to watch some ROH stuff and NJPW but I only watch a few matches every now and then. I know of PGW because it's not that far from where I live.
but I mostly check out wwe more than anything. I took a really long break from watching wwe after Wrestlemania 21. SO that gap from 2005 to 2012 I just stopped watching wrestling. I honestly can't remember what got me back into wrestling, But I'm enjoying it a lot more now.

XenoRaven

I don't think I've done one of these in awhile.

5. Sami Zayn
4. Luke Harper
3. Shinsuke Nakamura
2. Finn Balor
1. Minoru Suzuki

Doberu

NEW AND IMPROVED LITTLE DADDY PUMP SCOTT FRECKLESTEINER TOP 5

Current:
5- Dean Ambrose
4- Luke Harper
3- J&J Security
2- Daniel Bryan
1- Seth Rollins

ALL TIME:
5- X-Pac / 123 Kid
4- 90's Main event Chris Jericho
3- Macho Man
2- Daniel Bryan
1- Chris Benoit

Also, Dolph and Cesaro for 1 & 2 Doberu? You can definitely

vZ7XjG.gif

Yeah man. Dolph just sells like crazy which i'm something I enjoy. but sadly it makes the other guy look much stronger than him at times...
Cesaro became number 2 after watching him go up against cena when he was a Paul Heyman guy. He calls out cena! calling him a walking billboard and they end up having a amazing match!

Yeah man. Dolph just sells like crazy which i'm something I enjoy. but sadly it makes the other guy look much stronger than him at times...
Cesaro became number 2 after watching him go up against cena when he was a Paul Heyman guy. He calls out cena! calling him a walking billboard and they end up having a amazing match!

And that's Dolph's main issue, the fact that he sells like death, all his promos are the exact same thing (of course it's not his fault entirely for not having any mic time) but yeah, he needs to find a balance with his selling, everything looks like he just got assassinated.

Cesaro, on the other hand, is the product of being an amazing in-ring talent with a complete lack of common sense outside the ring. He's not even close to a place in his career where he could talk shit about the top two guys in the company and not expect any backlash from that. His blatant lack of respect is probably a Swiss thing.

Smh it's sad that in 2015, the only authentic wrestling game on pc is the pro wrestling revolution games :/.

I'd kill for the 2k series on PC just for modding. It'll probably never happen though

strobogo

Banned
This movie's pretty terrible, Connery looks like a tired hairy old ape. Jill St. John is maybe the only good part about it.

welcome

Generally, I think I like them the wackier and shittier they are. Like...Goldfinger and Licence To Kill are the two best movies in the series, but I'd rather rewatch a Moore movie with someone else.

¡HarlequinPanic!;145846321 said:
THAT'S the one that ended with the fucking chef trying to kill bond or some shit.

I knew it wasn't austin powers~

It's these two presumptuously gay lovers who kill everyone involved in the diamonds stuff, even though they aren't actually said or shown to be working for Blofeld or anyone else. They're just...there. A lot. Making puns and killing people. And at the end they pose as chefs and get killed.

Carnby

punk recognized the irony of being the ufc equivalent of a wwe part timer. but his excuse is equally hypocritical. he says its okay because he's giving someone else an opportunity. that's the same reasoning that ross and others used to defend Rock main eventing WM 28. Because casual viewers will watch Rock and the lower card will benefit from the exposure. i know it's not the same exact reason, but it's equally (what's the word for always having an excuse no matter how bogus the excuse is?)

Alucard

Banned
Based on the ME match I just watched, Charlotte is The One, friends. She just needs to stop wooing. Sasha's all right too, but her gimmick/look looked weird in a big setting.

Also, Titus O'Neal has a new finisher called...Clash of the Titus. (as per Cole)

Alucard

Banned
Alucism over here.

You know what I mean, Friendlstein. Her mannerisms, arm movements, and costume just look out of place in an arena environment. She looked pretty nervous walking down the ramp. Probably expected a bigger reaction, but no one knows who she is. Or it was ME and no one cares anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Based on the ME match I just watched, Charlotte is The One, friends. She just needs to stop wooing. Sasha's all right too, but her gimmick/look looked weird in a big setting.

Also, Titus O'Neal has a new finisher called...Clash of the Titus. (as per Cole)

old-ass finisher, he's always used that

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
You know what I mean, Friendlstein. Her mannerisms, arm movements, and costume just look out of place in an arena environment. She looked pretty nervous walking down the ramp. Probably expected a bigger reaction, but no one knows who she is. Or it was ME and no one cares anyway.

Most people didn't know who she was. They had played a video for Charlotte beforehand to let people know, hey, it's Flair's kid, but Sasha was just there.

RP912

Banned
A wrestling game with proper Steam Workshop support has the potential to be the best/dumbest stuff ever. Should've happened by now.

Indeed.

It's got to be a conspiracy for a friggin wrestling game not coming to pc and why Pro Wrestling X is taking a decade to reach it's brass ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom