• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything worth watching from Smackdown this week? Wife and daughter are asleep n I'm catching up on my DVR library.

Doesn't really seem like there was anything outside of Roman's sunset flip

new paige

8e75c0aaa6b0612d9d78c73b81402a7c.jpg

TL21xx

Banned
Went to try to order WK9 on U-Verse, but unfortunately they aren't doing it live due to the UFC replay... Will have to do Primetime, gotta have that JR commentary. Next time NJPW World; 私の日本語は良くなります!!

Alucard

Banned
Wait, why the hell are Rowan and Bray wrestling against each other on Smackdown? Because Rowan is now randomly a face? They've really fucked up this Wyatt family separation. Could have been awesome.

Wait, why the hell are Rowan and Bray wrestling against each other on Smackdown? Because Rowan is now randomly a face? They've really fucked up this Wyatt family separation. Could have been awesome.

Yeah.

In the end the Wyatt family was the easiest and nicest cult you could possibly join, as you can just leave and they don't really care. You can't just leave a cult without it's leader sending people after you.

I know; I've tried.

Sou Da

Indeed.

It's got to be a conspiracy for a friggin wrestling game not coming to pc and why Pro Wrestling X is taking a decade to reach it's brass ring.

Don't worry, Baz is just biding his time. He'll make that VGCW game.
;-;

Stro should watch jackie chan movies afterward. I've been on a bender lately. Legend of the Drunken Master is dope

Also, Jay Briscoe has a tragic case of WRESTLER TATTOOS

Alucard

Banned
Wait, so Big Show is cool just walking past Rusev to the back now after beating Ryback? I know he joined The Authority at Survivor Series, but come on.

Carnby

OP in the "going out with 5 girls" thread is posting pics of a woman in her underwear without her consent. this place can get fucking weird.

Alucard

Banned
So, how long until we see Cesaro and Kidd on Raw? Seems like they've worked a bit on implementing double team moves into their matches.

Alucard

Banned
Cesaro and Kidd really are what the Bro Mans should be in 2015. And Nattie being in there just adds to it. Think of the skits they could get from this. Kidd comes home late and says he was out partying with Cesaro...or they were just playing video games on his couch. Or working out. Whatever. Lots of possibilities.

The tag breakup has to have Cesaro turning on Kidd by having an affair with Nattie, but there's no feud because Tyson never realizes what's going on because he does give a shit.

those two would be great in The Authority. Imagine Kidd and Rollins yucking it up. Nattie always being like "Tyson, I don't know about these people..." and Tyson just being like "SHUT UP do you want to go back down in Florida to wrestle in front of 30 people!?" Then Nattie just stares off into the distance thinking about the women's division down there and sheds a tear.

Alucard

Banned
So, did The Ascension have the Egyptian/Eye of Ra part to their act in NXT? Watching them take on two actual jobbers on Smackdown. Literally. No names or anything. It's like I'm watching Superstars from the 90s.

Actually wait, is that Rhett fucking Titus? LOL. *checks again* YEP!

Cole: "The Ascension mowing over these men here!" (literally no names given)

Vylash

So, did The Ascension have the Egyptian/Eye of Ra part to their act in NXT? Watching them take on two actual jobbers on Smackdown. Literally. No names or anything. It's like I'm watching Superstars from the 90s.

Actually wait, is that Rhett fucking Titus? LOL. *checks again* YEP!

nope

i thought we agreed that the tyson/cesaro tag team would break up with cole telling us about a tweet saying the split earlier today on amicable terms

those two would be great in The Authority. Imagine Kidd and Rollins yucking it up. Nattie always being like "Tyson, I don't know about these people..." and Tyson just being like "SHUT UP do you want to go back down in Florida to wrestle in front of 30 people!?" Then Nattie just stares off into the distance thinking about the women's division down there and sheds a tear.

YO. Tyson, Seth, Joey and Jamie? Can't get much more hype than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom