• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why saddle the golden dude with Show and then run a long program of dqs. Truly the mind does boggle. Oh well I'm sure they know what they are doing.

Phatmac

R3a0ZTw.jpg
NOOOOOOO

Don't justify awful, inconsistent writing breh. The heel commentator burying the heel team for beating jobbers and claiming superiority over the previous generation makes no sense.
To my memory while JBL favours heels, there's always been heels he didn't like. Its stupid imho to have the heel commentator unilaterally big up all the heels. JBL respects position and experience above all else. He isn't inconstant imho.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The booking for reigns has been fucking weird.

His booking has honestly been pretty shit for a guy they supposedly want to strap the rocket to. Yeah, he never loses matches but they've given the fans zero reason to care about him. They can't be shocked when half the audience turns on him.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Why saddle the golden dude with Show and then run a long program of dqs. Truly the mind does boggle. Oh well I'm sure they know what they are doing.

Why saddle anyone with Big Show, he sucks and can't carry someone as green as Reigns. Why not work Roman with Mizark? You get the same effect and Henry is a far better performer.

Ithil

His booking has honestly been pretty shit for a guy they supposedly want to strap the rocket to. Yeah, he never loses matches but they've given the fans zero reason to care about him. They can't be shocked when half the audience turns on him.

They seem to think putting him all over the shows and constantly talking about him is enough.

UberTag

You'd think that... and yet they'll find a way to be shocked. Have no doubt about that.

Why saddle anyone with Big Show, he sucks and can't carry someone as green as Reigns. Why not work Roman with Mizark? You get the same effect and Henry is a far better performer.

I would understand if he just beat him up easily, they could at least spam him squashing the largest human to ever live. The 50/50 stuff is nonsense.

The real answer? Because they live in a nowhere town like Corpus Christi. Bryan's coming back in a major city like New Orleans next week.
Hush! They're desperate and trying to hold out hope! They need something to live for if they're going to survive the final 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom