• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Fox318

It's FAR easier to type #cancelwwenetwork than it is to go without your favorite wrestling shows.

I went without wrestling for a long time.

Its not that hard with the bullshit pushing of guys like Cena and Reigns.

It isn't 1998 where the last 2 in the rumble were The Rock and Steven Austin.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
But the Ascension? They're the best thing in NXT.

I'm right before the second live event and the Ascension really haven't been on much. The only shitty wrestler who gets constant squash matches so far is Mojo, who is basically on every week. The Ascension meanwhile have only had maybe 2 matches.

Ithil

I'm right before the second live event and the Ascension really haven't been on much. The only shitty wrestler who gets constant squash matches so far is Mojo, who is basically on every week. The Ascension meanwhile have only had maybe 2 matches.

Heh. Don't worry about Mojo.

Hasney

I did cancel the Network (and was unsubscribed between Summerslam and the Rumble), but they do have a month to win me back. Just in my head, a card of a Sting/HHH, Brock/Reigns & Rusev/Cena doesn't excite me at all and hopefully there's no Taker match on top of that. Wrestlemania 28 and 29 both soured me on the idea of watching Wrestlemania for Wrestlemanias sake, so give me a good card dammit!

Hell, I'll resubscribe if they put on a Cesaro/Bryan iron man match. I don't card for the storyline reasons, just do it for a fun midcard match.

I did cancel the Network (and was unsubscribed between Summerslam and the Rumble), but they do have a month to win me back. Just in my head, a card of a Sting/HHH, Brock/Reigns & Rusev/Cena doesn't excite me at all and hopefully there's no Taker match on top of that. Wrestlemania 28 and 29 both soured me on the idea of watching Wrestlemania for Wrestlemanias sake, so give me a good card dammit!

Hell, I'll resubscribe if they put on a Cesaro/Bryan iron man match. I don't card for the storyline reasons, just do it for a fun midcard match.

Reigns winning is a relief in that it's confirmation this show is not for me. But the treatment of everyone else in the Rumble is just frustrating, and I could never look myself in the mirra if I ever gave this company money again.

DMczaf

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=149373557&highlight=#post149373557

"the real world"

tumblr_nitifxRP3l1rtja03o1_500.gif

Hasney

Watching that Rivalries made me realize how bad Edge was an original forced face when he was away from Heyman writing for him. Interesting...

Meltzer, Alvarez and Keller all trace the sub explosion to Roman winking that one time. They also agree that it's all up in the air at the moment and things could change rapidly over the next few days so don't be surprised if something or nothing happens.

Guardian's of the Galaxy was pretty average with a meandering, meaningless pace to the dull middle portion. I'd put it on par with Chronicles of Riddick. Fun film, though entirely undeserving of the messianic zeal that surrounds it. Much like most Marvel pictures. It's nice that people enjoy them, I just wish the community didn't exist in an echo chamber.

You can't say the same about WrassleGAF, we're always shouting at each other for having different opinions.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guardian's of the Galaxy was pretty average with a meandering, meaningless pace in the middle portion. I'd put it on par with Chronicles of Riddick. Fun film, though entirely undeserving of the messianic zeal that surrounds it. Much like most Marvel pictures. It's nice that people enjoy them, I just wish the community didn't exist in an echo chamber.

You can't say the same about WrassleGAF, we're always shouting at each other for having different opinions.
Drew Gulak put me to sleep. Come at me, Hansen.

DMczaf

Guardian's of the Galaxy was pretty average with a meandering, meaningless pace to the dull middle portion. I'd put it on par with Chronicles of Riddick. Fun film, though entirely undeserving of the messianic zeal that surrounds it. Much like most Marvel pictures. It's nice that people enjoy them, I just wish the community didn't exist in an echo chamber.

The only opinion that is fact is FUCK ZANDIG.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man, those Marvel guys are giving me the creeps

ib028uZT3ZQxo6.gif

They react the same way when a movie is a success like the last two X-Men movies that they do when the movies are colossal failures like AMS 2 or most likely Fantastic Four.

In other words, they are like this thread, a bunch of marks.

jmdajr

Marvel films are great. I don't give a fuck about discussing every detail about them though. I just move on to the next one, like most movies.

Love us or hate us, we all get a reaction, and you've gotta respect that.

Not an echo chamber

Except when you insult Nakamura

I think that was more of an incredulous sort of disbelief, because the no.1 thing people watching New Japan for the first time say is "holy shit, this Nakamura guy is awesome" and it was pretty amazing to find someone who though the exact opposite.

somedevil

Though you could only do one thread of people yelling at each other. I can't do this thread and the doctor who one. It would drive me mad.

JavyOO7

Well, 1m subscribers is nice. But that's world wide. WWE needs to aim for 1m subscribers in North America only.

And fix the video player
And give me a chance to change the resolution
And maybe even show me a message that says the video is buffering?

Fak, if I had to do a heuristic evaluation of the network page / video player, I'd rage pretty hard. =/

Top Bottom