• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Permanently A

Keep going, DavidPro. You're doing god's work.

a09.gif

Just found this one

c23.gif

Very cool

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The victory felt like a bit of an ass pull but it was a good episode. Also, I find these stands a million time more interesting than the ones in the previous part.

Ascheroth

JoJo #4 #4

Worse Company, ahahaha.
This is so beautiful. We are not worthy. It also helps that I've completely forgotten about most things, which makes it almost feel like going into it blind!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Worst Company sounds phonetically better than Worse Company too, I can't believe they actually went with the latter. It's going to sound so awkward in the eventual dub.

Matsukaze

Bad Company was even better animated than I thought. Such a neat Stand. I couldn't remember whether there was a name change for BC in All Star Battle; for real, though, Worse Company had me laughing.

I completely forgot about the egg thing. I just sat there thinking "Oh right, that."

All in all, another good episode; I'm impressed by how well DavidPro has been presenting the battles, because I'd say Bad Company is one of the less exciting fights in the arc (not a bad fight, mind you, but outranked) and they did a superb job with it.

So pumped for next week.

I really have to wonder why they're bothering to change Bad Company to Worse Company if you can clearly hear the voice actor saying the former, same thing with Crazy/Shining Diamond.

I mean, wouldn't the copyright status be the same either way? Or is there something I'm missing here?

Worse Company is the best worst stand renaming. I'd actually be cool with them doing the other names in similar synonym engrish... At least it'll be funny

Sou Da

I really have to wonder why they're bothering to change Bad Company to Worse Company if you can clearly hear the voice actor saying the former, same thing with Crazy/Shining Diamond.

I mean, wouldn't the copyright status be the same either way? Or is there something I'm missing here?

The name changes are just more to cover the officially translated manga yeah?

This is just parity.

'Worse' over 'Worst' is clearly just them fucking around.

Ascheroth

Worse Company is the best. I have no idea how the Stands are 'officially' called in english, so I hope there is more fuckery like this to come.

Jaxec

This show continues to look amazing. Bad company was a fight I really enjoyed in the manga and seeing it animated was really cool. David Production is doing such an amazing job with this part and it just oozes style. Im also really loving the detail in some shots and this episode continues to hype me up for what's to come.

PK Gaming

I didn't like this fight all that much in the manga, but it was great in the anime. Just seeing everything animated does a world of difference, and the music, voice acting, and visuals go a long way towards making the fight tense as hell

Another win for the anime

The victory felt like a bit of an ass pull but it was a good episode. Also, I find these stands a million time more interesting than the ones in the previous part.

I'm not sure how you watched all of part 3 and the first 3 episodes of part 4 and called this win an asspull.

Top Bottom