• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Man the salt from Bryan fans could fill an ocean . Calm down guys

Authority are good in their roles

I'm really trying not to be salty. I'm just expressing my opinions about the Authority storyline. I feel it's run its course and needs to end. As good as their performances are, I don't think it's helping the product in the long run.

Barrett's really out for the year?

Fuck! Jerry's curse finally kicked in :\

KMGJBnt.gif

I'm really trying not to be salty. I'm just expressing my opinions about the Authority storyline. I feel it's run its course and needs to end. As good as their performances are, I don't think it's helping the product in the long run.

You cool say that about EVERY heel authority figure .

There's an updated Real World Mod availabe, so I've started again with GFW. All those released WWE Talents! Taking a slower approach to hiring workers now too, I want a 'good mix'.

This whole Emma thing just reminds me of that one Modern Family where one of the moms put on a jacket from the apparel section cause the frozen food aisle made her cold. Then she checked out without knowing she still had the jacket.

It's just a crazy misunderstanding for clumsy Ms. Dashwood!

You cool say that about EVERY heel authority figure .

How bout no more authority figures?

Sephzilla

Cena vs The Authority will be interesting only because it will be a battle of who will ultimately bury who. It's the long awaited confrontation between the top two talent squashers in history.

somedevil

Up a little bit but not a huge increase or anything. Coming off a PPV where they promised a NEW CHAMPION, I would have expected higher.

Really? This is up 376,000 viewers compared to last year. Also, compare to last year viewership is up, people are actually staying for the 3rd hour and the third hour viewership was the highest done compared to last year during this summer time.

This whole Emma thing just reminds me of that one Modern Family where one of the moms put on a jacket from the apparel section cause the frozen food aisle made her cold. Then she checked out without knowing she still had the jacket.

It's just a crazy misunderstanding for clumsy Ms. Dashwood!

How bout no more authority figures?

but vince mcman did big business back in the 90s. once.

Really? This is up 376,000 viewers compared to last year. Also, compare to last year viewership is up, people are actually staying for the 3rd hour and the third hour viewership was the highest done compared to last year during this summer time.

Last year is moot because PPV schedules change every year and they affect ratings. It wasn't up a ton from last week. They promised A NEW CHAMPION which usually means big business for the next few shows. I personally would have expected more.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In Gaming-Side today, someone has ants infesting his dual shock 4. why you can afford a console but not cleaning is beyond me. jeezus.gif

Also:

**The WWE sent out a survey this past week about the WWE Network for residents of Canada and gauging interest in the network. It was interesting that one of the questions is whether you subscribe to the network already to try and get an idea of how many people are using IP blocking mechanisms to get the network outside of the U.S. They also asked for your interest level in a bunch of different promotions including libraries they own such as Smoky Mountain Wrestling, Championship Wrestling from Florida, Georgia Championship Wrestling and UPW out of California to Canadian based promotions such as Grand Prix out of Quebec, ECCW out of B.C., Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling (Emile Dupree’s promotion), All Star Wrestling out of B.C., Border City Wrestling, Maximum Pro Wrestling, Northern Championship Wrestling and All Star Wrestling out of Quebec. They also asked what other online streaming services you subscribe to and among the options for UFC Fight Pass.

jred2k

These last two Raws have been phenomenal. That's where the ratings are coming from.

Next week they are in Montreal so hopefully they can keep some momentum. I'd like to see if they take the step to announce a date for the launch of the WWE Network in Canada.

^Edit: Maybe I'm not crazy to except some sort of announcement.

somedevil

Last year is moot because PPV schedules change every year and they affect ratings. It wasn't up a ton from last week. They promised A NEW CHAMPION which usually means big business for the next few shows. I personally would have expected more.

How much did you want because doing close to 4.5 million one hour during the summer months is big for them?

I do enjoy how I'm not allowed to criticize the product at all though or I'm just a "jaded Daniel Bryan fan". How about I have opinions.

Why did Swagger not even get a slap on the wrist? Instead he got pushed?

Yet Ziggles has been on the doghouse for months and months.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I do enjoy how I'm not allowed to criticize the product at all though or I'm just a "jaded Daniel Bryan fan". How about I have opinions.

whatever man this isn't a Naughty Dog thread, feel free to be negative with no bannings! It's safe in here to not be a fan of what people are talking about

Marvel

could never
Bo-ner was lame as fuck but it's nice to see him smiling. He looked happy to be back even for just a few minutes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
One more thing, please don't waste Ric Flair on the Miz. Please. If done right he could be a legit Manager.

They used him really well with Charlotte on Takeover. He was never the focus. It was done really smart and really well.

I actually got my second ban because I had a negative opinion in an ND thread. Fucking ridiculous.

I'm not surprised, the ND fanbase are a bunch of insane fucks.

whatever man this isn't a Naughty Dog thread, feel free to be negative with no bannings! It's safe in here to not be a fan of what people are talking about

I just talked about the Authority and how I wasn't a fan and the response from many was "lmao salty d-bry fans" I never even mentioned the guy. Good lord.

When was the last time there was a good divas match?
Natalya's had like three women's MOTY candidates already. Main Event, NXT Takeover, etc. The Takeover match with Charlotte got me legit hyped by the middle of it. Really, really spectacular.

I just talked about the Authority and how I wasn't a fan and the response from many was "lmao salty d-bry fans" I never even mentioned the guy. Good lord.
I think what happened here is you took the bait.

Oh no, stock was down 1.5% today i guess sina not what investors like after all poopy doo overreaction gimmick joke.

I'm going to leave the house now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reminds me, here's some Shook Stats:

X7E71xd.png

Top Bottom