• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

https://twitter.com/Sting/status/486509776629530624

BsBuEAQCYAENp18.jpg

Looks like promo artwork for WWE 2K15.

kiguel182

He'd have to do something else first. No way he should be going over Wyatt and he'd have to pick up some WWE wins before then.

Wyatt would go over.

Just do some promos to get people who don't know who he is know him and do some cool entrances and stare downs.

The visuals alone would sell that match.

I want mixed wrestling back in wwe games

I remember in here comes the pain that I would have mixed wrestling matches all the time. It was amusing to see Stacey Keibler beat up the big show or seeing brock lesnar owning an old lady that I created. You can't do that in the latest games anymore and it's sucks! For a company that's "PC", I find this to be sexist tbh. It's only a game,so I can't see why can't we have divas or our female CaW's go toe to toe with the male wrestlers. Am I wrong for thinking this?

Hasney

I remember having Kane win the Womens Title in No Mercy. Was hilarious for him to come out in a bikini contest when I was a kid.

XenoRaven

Sting should be the guy that inexplicably gets booking power and keeps his job even though he consistently does the exact opposite of what the Authority wants him to do despite the fact that they are his boss.

Toki767

Sting should be the guy that inexplicably gets booking power and keeps his job even though he consistently does the exact opposite of what the Authority wants him to do despite the fact that they are his boss.

They could easily just say Sting is appointed by the Board of Directors. Until Vince fires him because apparently he can do that with no input by the Board.

So Cena is now the greatest champion of all time?

Is WWE trollin us or what?

I felt sick hearing that last night. there is no way he is even a top 20.

Gonzalez

Banned
Holy shit, the Ross Report was a $1.49 per minute back in 95. Fuck I don't even think a gallon of regular was as expensive as the Ross Report back in 95.

Top Bottom