• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

A day after Sting's date.

C'mon guys it's pretty obvious.

NEW STING:
tumblr_n6x6n46rPD1s1uj0qo1_250.gif

Carnby

WWE should sell Network subscriptions at their merch stands. 3 month and 6 month vouchers would sell better, and people could sign up without providing a credit card.

Mengetsu

WWE should sell Network subscriptions at their merch stands. 3 month and 6 month vouchers would sell better, and people could sign up without providing a credit card.
I like this idea. Like Hulu Plus I can by a 3 month card a best buy or gamestop hell even 7-11. Make it easier for people Vince. No one likes commitments.

Hey. The Nexus was a ok idea that got shat on by CenaWinsLOL.

Could they reform that group somehow? Do they have enough original members to pull that off?

Would be worth a go.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish San Andreas had proper controller support. I've really been itching to replaying it the last couple weeks. Perfect Summer time game.

So, I was otherwise occupied last night... I know I need to see fandango commentate, the Dust brother's promo, Bo vs El Torito, and Miz vs Jericho. What else should I catch up on? Was the Monday night wars thing worth watching?

Hey. The Nexus was a ok idea that got shat on by CenaWinsLOL.

Could they reform that group somehow? Do they have enough original members to pull that off?

Would be worth a go.

Nexus members, not counting Cena, Punk, or Bryan: Wade Barrett, Darren Young, Skip Sheffield (Ryback), Michael Tarver (released), Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, David Otunga, Husky Harris (Bray Wyatt), Michael McGillicutty (Curtis Axel), Mason Ryan (released)

And let's not forget The Corre: Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson (released)

They have enough of the original guys to make it work, even if some of them have been repackaged or are irrelevant.

Nexus members, not counting Cena, Punk, or Bryan: Wade Barrett, Darren Young, Skip Sheffield (Ryback), Michael Tarver (released), Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, David Otunga, Husky Harris (Bray Wyatt), Michael McGillicutty (Curtis Axel), Mason Ryan (released)

And let's not forget The Corre: Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson (released)

They have enough of the original guys to make it work, even if some of them have been repackaged or are irrelevant.

If they reboot it a little back to the "jobbers and young guys who are fighting for a spot" they could add a few new faces. Toss Ziggler in there for example.

They have been teasing that angle with Ziggler for a while but never pulling the trigger.

You could have Barnett, Ryback, Ziggler, and another guy.

Also I forgot about Justin Gabriel. He badly injured? Havent seen him in a loooong while.

jmdajr

So, I was otherwise occupied last night... I know I need to see fandango commentate, the Dust brother's promo, Bo vs El Torito, and Miz vs Jericho. What else should I catch up on? Was the Monday night wars thing worth watching?

Man pretty much none of that was on Hulu Plus. Just Miz and Jericho.

krae_man

I can't make it through 3 hours of Raw's any longer. I usually check out 1/2 way through hour 3. Yesterday I checked out 1/2 way through hour 2.

John Cena greatest WWE champion of all time? Barf.

jmdajr

cagesideseats claimed to have a link to a full youtube playlist of the show. I'm not sure if it's actually a full playlist or not, but I presumed it was official or legitimate or it'd be really odd for a site like that to link something like that.

I'm sure it's out there. Just kind of messed up when you tell people they can just catch up on RAW if they they have Hulu Plus when well....you really can't. Not this fun stuff anyway.

I'm sure it's out there. Just kind of messed up when you tell people they can just catch up on RAW if they they have Hulu Plus when well....you really can't. Not this fun stuff anyway.

anyways... what else do I need to make sure I watch. was Nikki vs FoxGod worth watching?

Gonzalez

Banned
Who gave the Ok to call him the greatest champion ever. who authorized this garbage.

The man has won the WWE/F sanctioned world titles 15-times. Something that no other man has ever done before. I don't understand how that can't be considered for "Greatest World Champion Ever" contention?

jmdajr

Unrelated. My Xbox 360 HDMI and Ethernet input/ouput pretty much died on me. No clue what happened. Trying to catch up on RAW from my Windows Media Center and nada, no signal. Just couldn't sit back and relax a few while Cena ate on talent.

Weird thing. Component output and wifi dongle still work. Deciding if it is worth the 80 buck one time fee to repair, or just deal with caca 1080i ouput and spotty wifi.

Unrelated. My Xbox 360 HDM and Ethernet input/ouput pretty much died on me. No clue what happened. Trying to catch up on RAW from my Windows Media Center and nada, no signal. Just couldn't sit back and relax a few while Cena ate on talent.

Weird thing. Component output and wifi dongle still work. Deciding if it is worth the 80 buck one time fee to repair, or just deal with caca 1080i ouput and spotty wifi.

My PS4 is currently in Connecticut making it's way to get repaired by Sony. The only other working console I have right now is the Wii U. I feels yah.

Mengetsu

My PS4 is currently in Connecticut making it's way to get repaired by Sony. The only other working console I have right now is the Wii U. I feels yah.
Mines is being repaired as well but I forgot to get the tracking number on the return label when I shipped it out yesterday.

The man has won the WWE/F sanctioned world titles 15-times. Something that no other man has ever done before. I don't understand how that can't be considered for "Greatest World Champion Ever" contention?

The man is a fraud. He is a manufactured sham of a wrestler. He is the worst talker. The worst Wrestler. I put Hogan above Cena as far as in ring ability.

Mines is being repaired as well but I forgot to get the tracking number on the return label when I shipped it out yesterday.

Mine just started shutting itself off randomly. It got more and more common until it did it three times one night when I was trying to watch IYH Badd Bloodddddd. That was the final straw.

I haven't seen anyone else with the same issue. Mostly people with the disc eject or white light problems. Which did you have out of interest?

The e-mail they sent you with the dispatch information on the box for return should also list the tracking number for the return label. Mine did. Although it didn't actually show up as anything for four days after I shipped it... but that's what you get on 4th of July weekend. It's working now.

jmdajr

I get that Cena's rise was not as organic as others. It's was pretty legitimate when he was still starting out but many have a problem when he suddenly reached Hulk Hogan levels pretty quick.

Regardless despite all the surgeries that guy simply won't quit.

Plus dat merch. That's some manufacturing $$$.

"you a busta, CJ"

that is also another thing I love about SA is that it's soundtrack whatever your music genre is basically embodies (probably spelled wrong I ain't changing it since I'm on mobile) the 90's

I think San Andreas is one of the greatest games ever made, it truly is epic.

Thorakai

I know San Andreas is the better game but man I love Vice City

Try to play it every year

Vice City holds a special place in my heart because its the first GTA game I've ever played. Amazing atmosphere that is absolutely deserving of an HD treatment. Best radio stations too.

I get that Cena's rise was not as organic as others. It's was pretty legitimate when he was still starting out but many have a problem when he suddenly reached Hulk Hogan levels pretty quick.

Regardless despite all the surgeries that guy simply won't quit.

Plus dat merch. That's some manufacturing $$$.

I really hope hell be one of those guys that takes his money and just leaves one day. I dont ever want to see him again once hes gone.

jmdajr

I honestly don't think many wrestlers want Cena to step down. That's just more work for them.

"Cena is hurt? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Guess I gotta do the Morning show."

What new up and coming guy wants to carry the load?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I honestly don't think many wrestlers want Cena to step down. That's just more work for them.

"Cena is hurt? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Guess I gotta do the Morning show."

Most likely not. Lanny Poffo was talking about how he was happy to work with Hogan because it meant you to paid out the ass. But you know, these were wrestlers who were better businessmen than let's say... Dolph.

Thorakai

I really hope hell be one of those guys that takes his money and just leaves one day. I dont ever want to see him again once hes gone.

The guy has been on top for a decade. Even when his body breaks down to the point he can't wrestle anymore I don't see him going away. I can easily see him taking on a GM role or becoming the new (kayfabe) owner of the WWE.

Gonzalez

Banned
Cena's reign "Not organic"? Okay I can understand some contenders were questionable(what champion doesn't have them), but come on. The man defeated the Rock, and HHH at Wrestlemania. How is that not legitimate?

Top Bottom