• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Sblargh

Banned
Ok, there is music, people are throwing off some fireworks just because they bought them, I guess. I think the general feeling is that 2nd period isn't even worth watching at this point.

For a moment there, the silence actually frightened me.

hey kane, sniff my hand

maxresdefault.jpg

jmdajr

Jesus Christ. Brazil is getting Cena'd hard.

I don't even think that is accurate actually. Cena pretends to be a hurt for a little bit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching the new OSW, and yeah, Orton at One Night Stand is the greatest thing Orton has ever done. It's that or his match with Foley.

Sblargh

Banned
Serious talk, tho, the silence and children crying bit was serious, but I'm not actually in any danger. Political riots past year were a way more tense time. I think people will get drunk and violent on some places, but aside from that, nothing weird or major will happen.

*says before a coup d'etat*

jmdajr

Ok, there is music, people are throwing off some fireworks just because they bought them, I guess. I think the general feeling is that 2nd period isn't even worth watching at this point.

For a moment there, the silence actually frightened me.

Be safe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cosmetic surgery is often a sign of insecurity and a poor self-image

Why would someone come to that conclusion after people in here were criticizing people for having different sized breasts.

It's SOCIETY that's fucked and expectations, not these people.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why would someone come to that conclusion after people in here were criticizing people for having different sized breasts.

It's SOCIETY that's fucked and expectations, not these people.

Fair enough, I am not one of those people, I like all sizes everything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely not Zack Ryder.

Then again, he might be on the brogaine though.

Alex Riley's hair treatment has been going pretty well for him, obvious as it may be.

However, hair loss is nowhere near as damaging as what the patriarchy has made women feel like for being less than perfect.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So since you guys were talking about Cena moving so much merch, and that's why he's always at the top. Why is it ok for Mysterio to be booked like shit for years and years while selling loads of merch, but it's not ok for John? Jeff Hardy was booked weak in a ton of stuff but always sold a ton of stuff.

why is precious John John the one that gets protected for merch sales? It's almost like they think Mysterio will sell the same if he loses all the time and puts people over, but somehow Cena won't?
It's because John protects his spot, and he's not just going along for the ride.

jmdajr

So since you guys were talking about Cena moving so much merch, and that's why he's always at the top. Why is it ok for Mysterio to be booked like shit for years and years while selling loads of merch, but it's not ok for John? Jeff Hardy was booked weak in a ton of stuff but always sold a ton of stuff.

why is precious John John the one that gets protected for merch sales? It's almost like they think Mysterio will sell the same if he loses all the time and puts people over, but somehow Cena won't?
It's because John protects his spot, and he's not just going along for the ride.

Because he's short

Rey Mysterio sells a ton of merch because kids these days love his mid-90s WCW run. It's the same basic principle behind bringing Sting in.

Seriously dudes, Vinny Mac's got the right of this.

I almost lost all my hair from shock loss a few years ago when a procedure to remove my wisdoms got fucked up and good gravy, it threw me through an awful pit. It grew back after time thankfully.

Nothin' wrong with procedures, shaaammmeee shame.

EDIT: I also say all this because cena is in dire need of plugs on his crown~

Sblargh

Banned
As far as I am concerned it is ok to modify your body in any way you want and the only thing it tells me about who does it is how they want their body to look.

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;120084460 said:
Seriously dudes, Vinny Mac's got the right of this.

I almost lost all my hair from shock loss a few years ago when a procedure to remove my wisdoms got fucked up and good gravy, it threw me through an awful pit. It grew back after time thankfully.

Nothin' wrong with procedures, shaaammmeee shame.

EDIT: I also say all this because cena is in dire need of plugs on his crown~

I got one ball oh well. At least my wife loves me. I will always try to stay healthy and keep some decent hygiene around for her. I don't have time to be jacked like before though, but I will always never completely let myself go. Not just because I will look awful, but my health will also be in ruins.

Aiii

So not worth it
I wasn't trying to argue it is not okay to change whatever the fuck you want (except hair plugs, own the baldness), However cosmetic surgery is often the result of a poor self-image, which Is just fact. Changing that is a good thing, not for me, but a good thing if it helps you improve the way you see yourself.

Do not do that shit for others though, just don't.

jmdajr

I wasn't trying to argue it is not okay to change whatever the fuck you want (except hair plugs, own the baldness), However cosmetic surgery is often the result of a poor self-image, which Is just fact. Changing that is a good thing, not for me, but a good thing if it helps you improve the way you see yourself.

Do not do that shit for others though, just don't.

People are fucking sensitive today. Oh look, we have a Nikki self defense force now.
Gimme a break.

Ok sure, people have self image problem because of society. It's not their fault.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT DAMMIT! GIVE ME A PASS!

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;120086869 said:
Sorry that I popped off, but c'mon, you're probably better than this.

It was just a comment but now I hate women.

Whatever.

You all believe what you want.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm a 'let grown people make their own decisions and let's not judge them for it because we don't know their reasoning for it' defense force.

Top Bottom