• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Aiii

So not worth it
Cosmetic surgery is often a sign of insecurity and a poor self-image

I am puzzled, is this such a bad statement? It is the truth for one, for another it passes no real judgement. It has the word often in it to exclude medical reasons and others.

Breast enlargement especially is a poor self-image treatment in itself. And Vinny Mac is right that those feeling originate from people shaming women with small boobs by making remarks about them constantly.

Really, I don't see the issue or why it needs a defense force.

Gonzalez

Banned
So since you guys were talking about Cena moving so much merch, and that's why he's always at the top. Why is it ok for Mysterio to be booked like shit for years and years while selling loads of merch, but it's not ok for John? Jeff Hardy was booked weak in a ton of stuff but always sold a ton of stuff.

why is precious John John the one that gets protected for merch sales? It's almost like they think Mysterio will sell the same if he loses all the time and puts people over, but somehow Cena won't?
It's because John protects his spot, and he's not just going along for the ride.

Because one is injury prone, and the other is an addict.

Also Rey doesn't fit the "look" of a star with Dunn, and McMahon. It's why they completely underminded him way the way they booked his reign as champion, and why they've done that to other stars that were over huge with fans.

The issue Aiii is that you don't know a person's motivations unless you really know the person. So by making a broad statement like that you're passing judgement on the character of a lot of people in an indirect fashion. Some of them may have issues some of them don't, but you're not their shrink and so you really have no place to say.

jmdajr

We judge people here everyday that we don't know.

Oh I forget, we only judge the character they portray on TV. Right.

I always figured the poorly booked small champs were the result of people getting over despite not fitting in the musclebound template, just something that happens...

...lingering sour grapes over Bret from the man upstairs? :O

Aiii

So not worth it
I am sorry, but breast enlargement is all about improving the way you look. If I were to say it is wrong to do it or right to do it, that would be passing judgement. However, you don't go out and have surgery just for the fun of it. There is a reason to do it and if it's about improving the way you look it is about disliking the way you look before.

BsDXB_cCAAANQKi.jpg

Sblargh stay safe, bud

Aiii there are many reasons for getting cosmetic surgery, most of which are none of your business. Listen to Sage Dragonzord. He's a dragon you know

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;120084460 said:
Seriously dudes, Vinny Mac's got the right of this.

I almost lost all my hair from shock loss a few years ago when a procedure to remove my wisdoms got fucked up and good gravy, it threw me through an awful pit. It grew back after time thankfully.

Nothin' wrong with procedures, shaaammmeee shame.

EDIT: I also say all this because cena is in dire need of plugs on his crown~

Curious, shock loss? Like electrics or like something horrible happened?

Gonzalez

Banned
Rey Mysterio was nowhere near as injury prone in 2008. And you say that like WWE hasn't made millions off addicts in the past.

His knees were ready to go any moment during that period. They weren't going to take that chance.

Not post Eddie, and Benoit were they going to do it. Maybe he was given a chance near the end of his WWE run, but once he was popped again for drugs they totally bailed on him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sandman has got to be the luckiest wrestler in the existence of professional wrestling. You can't wrestle, you can't cut a promo, your mannerisms suck, you can't garner heat for the life of you, but you got an entrance that was really over. That song is everything, and he'd be nothing without it. But he had a bunch of success just thanks to Metallica. Quite a tale, really.

Curious, shock loss? Like electrics or like something horrible happened?

naw shock loss just refers to your scalp shedding because the trauma your body went under and the repairs done to it in recovery diverts nutrients that'd care for your hairs. Happens as the result of a lot of surgeries.

When they were taking out my wisdoms they found a cyst (was an adult tooth that never grew) and removing it fucked me up, I also had gotten my hair cut pretty short before it, so I really freaked out. Whoops D:

Those DM links....ack!!!!

Ok, there is music, people are throwing off some fireworks just because they bought them, I guess. I think the general feeling is that 2nd period isn't even worth watching at this point.

For a moment there, the silence actually frightened me.

Be safe, friend. We know soccer inflames the passions.

Pizoxuat

In an image-driven job, like being a professional wrestler, it's possible that someone might like their body just fine the way that it is but make changes to it to increase their marketability.

I've come to a conclusion. Despite the fact that Savage was right about Hogan's jealous eyes, I have to admit that I'd do the same things Hogan did.

#hoganwasn'twrong

You should stand up for what you believe in Duncan, it's what Cena would do.

It's not taking a stand when you try to defend Bryan when he ain't even mentioned. Bionic's Sina Schtick made me think it was ok to be the Bryan equivalent. Little did I know it would lead WrassleGAF to a road of the damned known as NBA-GAF.

I want to read a transcript.

Don't have one but i'll give you the face I made.

3306806-tumblr_m8d67cg6aq1rwcvo8o1_500.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've come to a conclusion. Despite the fact that Savage was right about Hogan's jealous eyes, I have to admit that I'd do the same things Hogan did.

#hoganwasn'twrong

Just because you don't have scruples doesn't make it right.

O is this how we're gonna play it eh
LATER NERDS

lol no, take this, my finest technique!

1338950465227.gif

I had an Earl Hebner beating up DX gif but I don't think it'll display right. So instead BEHOLD

Top Bottom